mcfarmer.dk
+1|6476|Aalborg, Denmark
I don't know if anybody other have this problem, but i think to much information is placed at the same spot on the screen.

The information i talk about is:
Mates leaving and join your squad
People you kill
Kill assist
Med/rep/healing points
The damn "max number of squads reach"

When i am trying to kill someone i shot at him/her/them to a text showers up at the screen, but sometimes it is healing point and i stop shooting and gets killed.

Would it be better if there was different places for the different places of information, it would just be a matter of  a few lines between each "box"
C.Schaffer
+19|6589|Sweden
heh, I agree with you, its kinda confusing ( ?)
hate the "leave/join the squad" thing!

Last edited by C.Schaffer (2006-07-26 15:05:51)

mcfarmer.dk
+1|6476|Aalborg, Denmark
Yeah so do I, thats is why I would like some order in the information, maybe some way of filtering it??
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6543|The Land of Claywhore
You can somehow change the color of your text.Use search!

Color coding different types of ingame text might help distiguish kills from points from chat from deaths from..........
mcfarmer.dk
+1|6476|Aalborg, Denmark
How hard is it to that?

Do you have any guides??
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6623|949

HERE IT IS!

search for "localization files" and you will find a plethora of information on the subject.
mcfarmer.dk
+1|6476|Aalborg, Denmark
Thanks i will try that..

But another problem i see in BF2 information is that regular chatter is displayed in the same spot as other chatter, so if you write something, it is there only in a few seconds because every time some drop a medpac it moves one line up,
maybe make it so that "chat" stays on screen longer that other things?
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6681|Tampa Bay Florida
Usually I look at the person I'm shooting at and keep shooting until they stop moving..... hmmmmm
mcfarmer.dk
+1|6476|Aalborg, Denmark

Spearhead wrote:

Usually I look at the person I'm shooting at and keep shooting until they stop moving..... hmmmmm
Some times there is more than just one guy, and you dont wanna lose a lot of ammo

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard