bad touch
+1,682|6725|California

spawnofthemist wrote:

Defiance wrote:

8ball wrote:

macro using nubs
cant play the game so need some macros
no skill nubs
That was a very intelligently formed argument.
THAT was clearly NOT sarcasm
THIS is clearly a quoted response that CONTAINS oddly placed BBCodes.
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6699|Vancouver BC Canada

gburndred wrote:

Bozaloshtsh wrote:

Yes I believe admins can wipe your stats for the run you plaed on their server - but only the top dog admin can do this.  Not many do it, as it is a little annally retentive - you're screwed fella.  Just swallow your pride and avoid the server in future - its their loss.
I call BS on that. The only people that can and hardly ever do wipe stats are EA. The only thing that an admin can do thats even close to that is restart the round. By the way, that admin was fucking with you, if you believed him then kudos to him for making a complete retard out of you.
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6652|I smell corners

dankassasin42o wrote:

Bozaloshtsh wrote:

Yes I believe admins can wipe your stats for the run you plaed on their server - but only the top dog admin can do this.  Not many do it, as it is a little annally retentive - you're screwed fella.  Just swallow your pride and avoid the server in future - its their loss.
I have top admin accounts for a ranked server.   No where is an option to erase a person score.   Only, WARN, BAN, KICK, Copy hash, add ro reserver slot, add hash for in game admin. 

Thank you
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6646|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

stryyker wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

Defiance wrote:

That was a very intelligently formed argument.
THIS is clearly a quoted response that CONTAINS oddly placed BBCodes.
win.
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6585

Bozaloshtsh wrote:

Off topic, how do you have over 1000 repairs in 65 hours as engineer....
Snakeyezzz
Banned
+10|6664

ieatguns4lunch wrote:

go fuck yourself
(WARNING>>>>>THIS IS GOD SPEAKING!!!!!!!! YOUR SCORE HAS BEEN WIPED OFF FOREVER FOR BEING A WINEY LITTLE PUKE WHO MASTERBATES FAR FAR TOO MUCH.)
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6703

spawnofthemist wrote:

stryyker wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

THIS is clearly a quoted response that CONTAINSoddly placed BBCodes.
win.
I dunno...could use some colors.

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2006-07-29 00:37:24)

CrazeD
+368|6677|Maine

8ball wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

If som1 has evry basic bagde they beat his skills EXEPT using macro tool. Hes the best in the world at using a macro in BF2
So what? macros aren't cheats.
macro using nubs
cant play the game so need some macros
no skill nubs
I tried out a Macro... and it made me worse, because the guns shot slower than I could shoot them with a mouse.

Kind of hard to get used to press a keyboard button to fire anyhow.
acsman50
a cut below the rest
+7|6532|Northern Ireland

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

Bozaloshtsh wrote:

Off topic, how do you have over 1000 repairs in 65 hours as engineer....
Yeah, thats 1 every 4 minutes on average.....mmmmmm! Leave your spanner in your pocket or you'll go blind.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard