S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6524|Montucky
I was in the USMC, and had just graduated from Close Quarters Battle School in Cheseapeake, VA. We ended up doing Security operations for 2 Weeks at Quantico after the planes hit the WTC...
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6627|London, England

kr@cker wrote:

there should be a government funded tv channel that plays that footage 24/7, along with the london bombings, and the ones in madrid
And the ones in Mumbai, plus the countless other terrorists attacks to the US/other countries before 9/11, plus those p.o.s IRA attacks on the UK throught the years. I dunno, what good will it do showing those? It'll either anger some people "terrorists suck", make people very depressed, make people think "terrorists rule" or make people think "what is this propaganda bullshit and is it propaganda from the terrorists or the government"
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6747|OctoLand
I was on a virgin atlantic flight to boston, was diverted to cork in Ireland and informed on the ground by the pilot.
I know fucking karate
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6723|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
I was driving to school when I heard the news on the radio.  At first I thought it was just a small bit of news saying that some idiot pilot had crashed his Cessna into one of the buildings.  Only when I got to school did I discover that it was an intentional attack with commercial jets rather than an accident.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6747|OctoLand

mcgid1 wrote:

At first I thought it was just a small bit of news saying that some idiot pilot had crashed his Cessna into one of the buildings.
I have no idea why, but that made me ROFLLMAO...just the way I pictured it, some noob pilot getting lost within the skyscrapers.
I know fucking karate
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6702|NJ
I was sleeping and got a call from a friend of mine. Unemployeed at the time and she violated the rule of calling me before 12 noon. She started the conversation with some Bull Shit and then when I yelled at here about calling me, she went "oh yeah planes just crashed into the WTC" I went haha shut up bitch and hung up. Closed my eyes for about 5 second and ran upstairs and turned on the t.v.

Then to make matters worse my roommate was on an american airlines plane out of newark that left around the same time as the plane that hit DC and he didn't leave the flight number with anyone.  So I spent the day trying to get in touch with my friends in New York and my roommate on his flight, boy did that day suck. I know alot of people who were working in the financal district but thankfully all the people I know got out or didn't make it to work on time(who says drinking is bad). But I have a ton of friends who've lost lots of people cause of bad U.S. intellegence.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6529|the Netherlands
i saw it , my dad called me to look TV & my neighbours were like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH OMG !!!!! people left houses to visit neighbours to tell 'm to put cnn on ...second i put on tv 2nd plane came and we watched .

At that moment the ET wolfenstein server i was in ceased fire and we all went spectator TV stood on whole day then .

Ive seen alot of ShIT ...this was one big one . ( remember Bijlmer EL-AL flight that crashed in A'dam ?

Last edited by Tjasso (2006-07-25 13:55:20)

cosmichippo
+5|6493|New Brunswick, Canada
I was stationed in Petawawa, Ontario at the time of the tragedy. I was actually sitting in our Mess hall with about 15 of my buddies after a nice long 10 km run , eating breakfast and watching the 72" elevated television. The channel just happened to be on CBC news at the time. I watched as the first plane had come in and almost fell out of my seat. I remember my initial thought was, "WOW, that really looked real, I wonder how they pulled that stunt off, I wonder what movie it is." Then of course, shortly thereafter, I realized it was real. y thoughts then were, "WTF, where the hell was NORAD?" Which leads me to my rant.....
Come on you guys, you don't buy that 19 hi-Jackers flew two commercial airliners at high speed into the two most single, most important, standing monuments (arguably) in history ?  Paaaleeeaase. WAKE UP...Shortly after, 200 of my closest buddies packed their kit and headed to Trenton Airfield Base ready to fly down for Humanitarian support . (First Aid) We waited for two long days for confirmation from ...you guessed it, President George. W. Bush...he calls and says, "We don't want nor need your help, there is enough help here." Let me tell you why he would be so inclined to say such ridiculous remarks.
Any time an aircraft deviates from it’s course, the air traffic controller requests a military intercept according to military response code 7610-4J. This was the first time interceptors were not sent up in the history of this policy. The intercept pilots are trained to make a visual check of the cockpit… could this be the reason these interceptors were intercepted? Planes were sent to the New York area, after unprecedented delay, from Falmouth, Massachusetts rather than nearby Ft. Dix or Laguardia. Of course, they didn’t arrive in time - there was no visual scan of the cockpits.

We know that the technology exists to fly hijacked commercial airliners by remote control - it’s called ‘Globalhawk.’ We also know that the military has had an unmanned drone aircraft known as the ‘Predator,’ since 1994. A saboteur would merely have to reprogram the controls to switch from manual to remote; those airliners practically fly themselves already with the autopilot. This would require electronic security codes… acquisition of electronic codes would also explain the lapse of interceptor response due to sabotage. Furthermore, it’s a fact that Air Force One codes were known and punched in by a rogue source on 9/11, proving the presence of an inside, subversive element. 

As usual, it’s not a good conspiracy, if it doesn’t involve a Bush! Introducing Marvin Bush - brother of George Jr. Marvin is a substantial shareholder and was on the Board of Directors until 2000 of a security company aptly named Securacom. This is not an ordinary security force with canvas badges and walkie-talkies; it’s an electronic security company, which was ‘coincidentally’ involved with Dulles Airport until 1998. Handling electronic security at Dulles seems like an excellent way to gain access to Air Traffic Control communication codes with NORAD, which is in charge of intercept missions. According to CEO Barry McDaniel, the company ‘handled some of the security at the World Trade Center up to the day the buildings fell down.’ How convenient, huh? Bombs were in those towers… Bush’s presidency was saved by these attacks - just something to think about. 

Five of the twenty ‘suicide hijackers’ are alive and well according to the BBC and they want their names cleared. So who was flying those planes? We may never know exactly what happened with those jets; what we do know is that the official version crumbles under scrutiny. These planes were merely a diversion, as proven by the presence of bombs… that’s right, PROVEN!

The seismic record from Columbia University’s observatory in Palisades, NY (21 miles away) provides indisputable proof that massive explosions brought down those towers. At the precise moment the South Tower began collapsing, a 2.1 earthquake registered on the seismograph. At the precise moment the North Tower began collapsing, a 2.3 earthquake registered; however, as the buildings started to crumble these waves disappeared. The two ‘spikes’on the seismograph, which both occurred at the exact instants the collapses began, are twenty times the amplitude, or more than 100 times the force of the other waves. If the buildings had simply collapsed, the largest jolts would have occurred when the massive debris struck the earth, not at the beginnings of the collapses. Seismologist Arthur Lerner-Lam of Columbia University stated, “Only a small fraction of the energy from the collapsing towers was converted into ground motion. The ground shaking that resulted from the collapse of the towers was extremely small.” In other words, the collapsing did not cause 2.1 and 2.3 magnitude earthquakes. Furthermore, a ‘sharp spike of short duration’ is how underground nuclear explosions register on seismographs. Underground explosions, where the steel columns meet Manhattans granite would account for both the demolition-style implosions and these ‘spikes’ on the seismograph. Another seismologist at the Palisades observatory, Won Young Kim said the 1993 truck bomb did not even register on their seismographs because the explosion was ‘not coupled’ to the ground. Imagine the magnitude of explosions it would take to register the two earthquakes, when the truck bomb didn’t even show up.

Guys...I could seriously go on about this all night, but I won't. I had to respond to this post simply because I didn't see anybody asking questions about this...

May God bless the souls that were lost on that terrible day.
Tjasso
the "Commander"

Mekstizzle wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

there should be a government funded tv channel that plays that footage 24/7, along with the london bombings, and the ones in madrid
And the ones in Mumbai, plus the countless other terrorists attacks to the US/other countries before 9/11, plus those p.o.s IRA attacks on the UK throught the years. I dunno, what good will it do showing those? It'll either anger some people "terrorists suck", make people very depressed, make people think "terrorists rule" or make people think "what is this propaganda bullshit and is it propaganda from the terrorists or the government"
SCARY
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6843
Cancel the "  Its a hoax ! " bullshit please, just read and answer the question.... fukin child.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
ZCor3x
+46|6576|Pennsylvania
I was at school, got early dismissed. Came home, went outside.. My mom said "Don't go outside (i was young then) dont want anything to happen" and I said, what, a jet going to land on me? RIGHT as I said that 3 JETS flew over my house, i ran the fastest I've ever ran in my life into my house. Probably shit myself too.
cpt.fass1
+329|6702|NJ
For once I agree with Horseman please don't start with it's a hoax Bull shit. I do enjoy it but there is an other thread for that, please go there.
cosmichippo

Horseman 77 wrote:

Cancel the "  Its a hoax ! " bullshit please, just read and answer the question.... fukin child.
You actually had an offensive reaction to my comments, yet when this guy posts up about 10 befor mine, you have nothing to say. Who's the narrow-minded, as you put it, Fukin child?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SoC./Omega

Well the nuke would start WWIII IMO because all the freaking Middle Eastern countrys would blow their head off, and then everyone else would get tension and join fighting. Nukes arent always the greatest answer
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, what a small mind you have, and ignorant to others opinions as well. You can deny the facts all you want...yes, the facts, but don't plunder your ignorance on the rest of the posts, let them make up their own mind.

Last edited by cosmichippo (2006-07-25 14:28:11)

Pilky
Banned
+3|6503
i was at a garage in spain because i was living there
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6638|Finland

I had just come home from school (it was afternoon here in Finland), and switched on the TV. BBC World was the first channel that came up, because I had been watching TV late the night before and nothing had really been on. The first thing I saw was "breaking news" at the bottom of the screen, "Live" at the top right and a smoking tower in the middle. Confused, I turned the volume up, only to see the other plane crashing into the other tower..

Last edited by DonFck (2006-07-25 14:12:04)

I need around tree fiddy.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6744|The Hague, Netherlands

Was getting back from school at the time, came home and my brother said, take a look at this.......then we saw the second plane hit and we were like, OMG
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6584|Florida
I was a sophomore in highschool at the time, and was at some stupid career fair thing.  Since I had passed my ISTEP test the first time, I didnt have to take it my sophomore year, they gave us this career day thing at a church here in town as an alternative to a study hall.  I remember walking by a group of teachers, who were watching a tv, and as I walked by I looked over at the tv.  The first tower was already hit, but as I stood there for a minute watching, I saw the second hit happen.  I was mainly confused and didnt know what was really going on.  I thought to myself "what about my friends that are taking the test....they have no idea whats happening"  After watching for a few minutes, the teachers sent us on our way to finish up the career thingy.  Then when we got back to the school, they gathered the student population in the gym, and made an announcement about what had happened.  Never forget that day.
alpinestar
+304|6602|New York City baby.
Eating breakfast.
cpt.fass1
+329|6702|NJ

cosmichippo wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

Wow, what a small mind you have, and ignorant to others opinions as well. You can deny the facts all you want...yes, the facts, but don't plunder your ignorance on the rest of the posts, let them make up their own mind.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=15533

Here's the thread about loose change if anyone is interested it's 6 pages long so have fun...
Gobyfly
+2|6499|Stavanger , Norway
I just came home from school , and i think i just wanted to watch "happyhour" on TV , but there was no happyhour , i came for the rerun of the first plane , and i was like "oh holy feeking jesus all mighty".
Then just a few min later a 2nd plane came , and i saw that live on TV...

I couldnt belive it , i was shocked.
cosmichippo

Horseman 77 wrote:

I was late for work, and heard about plane one in the subway. " NBD I had been in both and knew they were built to the balls " Then I heard it was an Airliner. At work I watched the second plane hit. I thought " attacks ".

When the first building dropped I thought " This is just the Wrong angle to see it, its still there, They mean some glass fell out of the top story, It didn't fall " than I watched the second one drop from my office window. I thought " we are at War". We will be needed. I ran tons of cable over to set up communication centers for the massive triage center that was being set up at Javits.  War planes were tearing back and forth across the sky. It scared some people I would say " those are ours ". The cops had taken the American Flags out and had them in the middle off 7th ave which everyone was staggering north on ( later no cop I talked to could remember who put them out there ) Then I headed down town to try and pitch in. By the time I got goggles and a mask it was to late. my eyes burned like hell. When I went home I walked up 7th ave and there was not one car. By the time I got walked home about 36 hours later my clothes had this funny electrical smell like a transformer that is getting to hot. People came from all over to help. Backhoes and cranes lined the streets in Que like a free rock concert was being given for heavy machinery. Some were from south Carolina, how they got there so fast I have no idea. Restaurant owners were setting up tables with portable burners making meals for workers. flat beds filled with every kind of soft drink were headed in bumper to bumper. We all acted as one. Untill Hillary came.
Despite your complete ignorance to others, I will offer you a compliment. I was moved by your experience and I hope you have received closure as to why it all happened. Take care
TXVeteran512
+16|6498
lets see that day or morning i should say i was at schofield barracks in the woods prepin to do a recon on the MOUT site when we got word over the radio the exercise was cancelled and to return to link up point fast.  once there we where taken back to barracks and on lock down status til that night...
SoC./Omega
+122|6547|Omaha, Nebraska!
thats cool some of you guys are in the military. Thank you
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6799
When it happened, I was at work.  Didn't hear about it as I was too busy.  My best mate's birthday is 11th September so we went out for loads of beers and strangely he hadn't heard about it either.

So, I didn't hear about it at all, that day.  And man, did I have a bad hangover the following morning.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard