Fld_Mrsl_Arts
The Pain Train's Comin'
+19|6532|Scotland
I have been using this gun a lot recently and it is actually very good. I don[t see many people using it as their Spec Ops gun, but I find it far better than the other Spec Ops weapons, even the G36C, and definatly the SCAR-L. Many may argue that the G36C is a better weapon, but I would beg to differ.

They both have the same ROF and both do the same damage, and very surprisingly the QBZ is actually more accurate. The G36C does have slightly less recoil, but it is very small in difference, and the QBZ takes an extra 0.2 seconds to reload, but I think that it is a fantastic weapon. Opinions?
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6662|Birmingham, UK
Ooh. Touchy subject here, but the G36C does just have it for me. The ability to learn how to use it effectively with all armies as an unlock just clinches the G36C as the superior weapon for me. It IS good, however.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6572|Valhalla
I prefer the US M4 Carbine.
Mr.H@x0r
+54|6549
yeah i agree i think its a fantasctic little weapon
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6599|Southampton, UK

awesome weapon , and only discovered it yesterday
Fld_Mrsl_Arts
The Pain Train's Comin'
+19|6532|Scotland
yeah, coz i really think that it is very underrated as a weapon, i just discovered it yesterday too!
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6568

It's ok but not many maps to use it on. I mean yeah, wake island but china dont have many infantry maps so you'll really only see snipers and enges or AT on chinese maps. But yeah its pretty good but i still like G36.
jOiNt_frAGGeR
+11|6691
is an nice weapon, i discovered many standard weapons as pretty good ones...
lets say pp-19, m4, ak74u, ak-101, m24, svd, chinese sniper, m11-87 (got over 30 kills with it, without camping!), saiga 12k and the m16a2....

think that the unlocks arent much better, they are maybe thought as an alternative....
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6713|Moscow, Russia
^^ exactly, if it's an unlock, it doesn't mean it's better.

QBZ-97 is more accurate than G36C in fact, and I like it's sights. Too bad there are no chinese city maps to use it.
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6858
i said this a year ago, and it's still true today.

the QBZ is the most accurate carbine in the game, period. it's the most underrated gun in the game, and i wish it was an unlock.

QBZ:
Min Deviation    0.2
Deviation Standing / Crouching / Prone    1.5/1.2/0.7
Deviation Mod when Zoomed    0.7
Deviation Added per Shot    0.2 (1.7)

G36C:
Min Deviation    0.2
Deviation Standing / Crouching / Prone    1.5/1.2/1
Deviation Mod when Zoomed    0.75
Deviation Added per Shot    0.2 (2)
Fld_Mrsl_Arts
The Pain Train's Comin'
+19|6532|Scotland
^^^ that is soo true and i am very glad that other people are noticing these things. just like i got some of my best kill streaks with the M11-87, running and gunning not spawn camping
T0rr3nt
+54|6615|Michigan

loonitic wrote:

same here
AllmightyOz
+50|6524|United States - Ohio
The Scar is a good gun, you just have to use it in bursts. I think the red dot scope makes it very nice. The Chinese gun is allright, but I think the M4 is better. Too bad you can't track stats for individual guns on here.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6525|Melbourne

Wasder wrote:

^^ exactly, if it's an unlock, it doesn't mean it's better.
Thats dam right, i also found that the more you use one type of gun i.e QBZ-97 the more you become better at it , but overall i would say this gun is a well balanced gun.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6731
I never use unlocks for PLA anymore. I love all of their stock guns. They are my new favortie army, and would be my favortie army in my stats if there were smaller maps, more focused on infantry, but still with some vehicles, something like Mashtuur City (not karkand).
Fld_Mrsl_Arts
The Pain Train's Comin'
+19|6532|Scotland
i would agree strongly with that comment ^^, i think that it is not the guns that are better or worse, it is the players and how much experience they have with the different weapons. e.g. when i first bought BF" i had a go with the MP5, i couldnt get a single kill with it, i barely ever used it again, but recently (a year later) i  have given it another chance, and it is actually a very gd and effective weapon, and i hav been getting gd kills with it
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6716|Middle of nowhere
i think it's just that since 99% of people play Karkand, they never get a chance to use the QBZ-97, and so they don't really know how good it is

i like it, but i'm hardly ever spec ops... lol
Ether151
Banned
+22|6698
I totaly agree with you all the QBZ is by far the best spec-ops gun in the game, the only down side is that it is for china only, if it would have been an unlock it would be one of the most used guns in the game.  I find this funny, do you all think that maybe EA did this on purpose?  To see if people actualy test there weapons out, or it they just jump on the g36 or scar band wagon because it is an unlock?
Ether151
Banned
+22|6698

Fld_Mrsl_Arts wrote:

i would agree strongly with that comment ^^, i think that it is not the guns that are better or worse, it is the players and how much experience they have with the different weapons. e.g. when i first bought BF" i had a go with the MP5, i couldnt get a single kill with it, i barely ever used it again, but recently (a year later) i  have given it another chance, and it is actually a very gd and effective weapon, and i hav been getting gd kills with it
The MP5 is great, I did the same thing when i first bought BF2, now a year later I am going back to guns that I though sucked and they turn out to be better than some of the unlocks.  But again it all depends on what you use and are better trained with.
Fld_Mrsl_Arts
The Pain Train's Comin'
+19|6532|Scotland
ether, that is so true, i think that you may be onto something there. EA is just giving us unlocks that are just as gd as the weapons in game, to see if we are just attracted to them because they are forbiden, and kept away from us until we get so many points! lol
uk-anubis-uk
+21|6560
I find the ring and post site on the G36C much easier to aim with! So i would pic the G36C i am so used 2 using it aswell now i havent even bothered to unlock the Scar-L because when i pic one up i rarely kill anything with it!
Longbow
+163|6684|Odessa, Ukraine
QBZ97 > other carbines
R0lyP0ly
+161|6692|USA

loonitic wrote:

with your forum name, i can see why.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6736

R0lyP0ly wrote:

loonitic wrote:

with your forum name, i can see why.
I prefer it too, over the G36C / G36K. So does that make me a lunatic?
Fld_Mrsl_Arts
The Pain Train's Comin'
+19|6532|Scotland
many people do prefer the G36C, it is a great weapon, all of them are. in fact i love all of the G36 family that are in the game, they are all brilliant, G36C, E, K and MG. such low recoil. but i was taking about how the base weapons are really gd too.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard