[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6731
http://bf2s.com/player/44652121/

And he doesn't have 200k yet either....huh
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6752|The Hague, Holland
He doesnt have much ribbons and stuff =/..
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6756

A) theyre changing the ranks again
B) they're doing what they said they would: best performing sgt major would get that rank
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6731

beeng wrote:

A) theyre changing the ranks again
B) they're doing what they said they would: best performing sgt major would get that rank
Wow....those guys actually do stuff up there??

lol j/k but that's cool that they're changing stuff up again.  Lotta medals/ribbons are near-impossible to get *cough WarCollege Ribbon *cough**cough*
xilix
+0|6737

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

He doesnt have much ribbons and stuff =/..
yeah, i have played on the same map with that guy a couple times and he doesnt really seem all that good.  He just revives and heals a crapload to get his points.  He's good, dont get me wrong, just not as good as other guys I have seen.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6756

xilix wrote:

yeah, i have played on the same map with that guy a couple times and he doesnt really seem all that good.  He just revives and heals a crapload to get his points.  He's good, dont get me wrong, just not as good as other guys I have seen.
He just plays lots... which is fine
MatRx9
Carpe Noctem
+1|6763
I'm amazed that this guy has:

1. so few ribbons given so much time played.
2. poor K/D and win ratio scores.
3. why'd he bother unlocking the sniper rifle?
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6756

MatRx9 wrote:

he's -toocool- to unlock the rifle
dan500
+57|6817

MatRx9 wrote:

1. He plays as medic all time

2. He cant hit sh1t (if ya get me)

3. You gotta unlock them when you get the option to
perfarms2
+0|6743
EA probably realized it would look silly to go from 2nd LT down to Sgt Major of Corps.  He was only a couple days away from 2nd LT.

It'll be interesting to see what happens when he hits 200K in a couple days.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6756

Yeah, I don't understand people who play -one class- and only that class.  Kinda boring if you ask me :p
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6733

dan500 wrote:

MatRx9 wrote:

1. He plays as medic all time

2. He cant hit sh1t (if ya get me)

or..

1. He's a statpadder.
2. He's a statpadder.
3. M95 rules, but that doesn't matter because he's a statpadder.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-

dan500 wrote:

Not true. You have the option of saving it for another time. You are not required to choose an unlock as soon as you are presented with one.
Skratchy
+0|6749
he prolly just point whoring now, hell prolly fix his ratio later on, when he becomes a 2ndLt or sumtin. anyway, grats to him
BlackJackBob
+2|6724|Canada
I got more knives then him...

that's all i gotta say...
jnick
+22|6752
Actually they said that the player gets to hold the rank for 1 month. What's an easier way but to assign the player the rank at the beginning of each month? Makes sense to me . . .
magzy
+11|6722
erm, so how exactly will the S.M.O.T.C be given out? just to one player every month, then does the player who had it previously lose it, or what? and how is it decided who gets it? just the player with the next highest score? ie it gets moved down the scores?

sorry if this has already been asked
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6766|Barrington, RI

magzy wrote:

erm, so how exactly will the S.M.O.T.C be given out? just to one player every month, then does the player who had it previously lose it, or what? and how is it decided who gets it? just the player with the next highest score? ie it gets moved down the scores?

sorry if this has already been asked
the one player at a time means that whoever has the best score at Sgt. Major or maybe 2nd LT. will be given this special rank that only one person can have at one time.  the rank is given out once a month to one player, and one player only.  in other words, Blazin. Uk got the rank this month, but  say Broggi played his ass off and replaced blazin as number 1 on the leader boards, and he managed to hold that position until the month ended, the rank would be taken away from Blazin and given to Broggi. make sense?

Last edited by sewermasta324 (2005-11-01 12:15:01)

VIKING-LOVER1
+3|6815
no' guys hes not a stat padder... "hes single with no job" apparently..LOL... i figured it out, he's avrageing over 11 hours per day of play.. lmao...

now' ( in my opinion )  EA is saying to all of us'..
1, player with highest global score takes highest rank

2, guy with negitive k/d ratio takes high rank

3, guy who dont bother to get his ribbons/medals/ ( any thing for that matter ) takes high rank ?

4, guy with no  vision or decent accuracy takes high rank ?

so this guy is gonna take high rank because he sucks at pretty much every thing in the game ?
except for staying online 24/7 ?

EA basicly dont give a crap..about any thing they put into the game ( my opinion )
i mean look ...LOL.. the guy just plays more the we do.. nothing more
so EA gives rank for time in service only'.. you  dont get shit for your devoted time to making sure your k/d ratio is in check' or your  hard play efforts to get the award's.
im serious ?.. why in the hell did EA even bother putting  all that money invested into the awards/all the other the stat counting program'..

basicly'  EA a "MULTI MILLION DOLLAR COMPANY" and all those hundreds of thousands invested into a game
WILL BE RENDERED USELESS IN JUST A COUPLE OF DAYS, BY A  "TWIT" THAT DOSINT HAVE A JOB ..LOL
AND BY THE LOOKS OF HIS STATS  HE'S BLIND AS WELL

Last edited by VIKING-LOVER1 (2005-11-01 12:27:29)

beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6756

VIKING-LOVER1 wrote:

no' guys hes not a stat padder... "hes single with no job" apparently..LOL... i figured it out, he's avrageing over 11 hours per day of play.. lmao...

now' ( in my opinion )  EA is saying to all of us'..
1, player with highest global score takes highest rank

2, guy with negitive k/d ratio takes high rank

3, guy who dont bother to get his ribbons/medals/ ( any thing for that matter ) takes high rank ?

4, guy with no  vision or decent accuracy takes high rank ?

so this guy is gonna take high rank because he sucks at pretty much every thing in the game ?
except for staying online 24/7 ?

EA basicly dont give a crap..about any thing they put into the game ( my opinion )
i mean look ...LOL.. the guy just plays more the we do.. nothing more
so EA gives rank for time in service only'.. you  dont get shit for your devoted time to making sure your k/d ratio is in check' or your  hard play efforts to get the award's.
im serious ?.. why in the hell did EA even bother putting  all that money invested into the awards/all the other the stat counting program'..

basicly'  EA a "MULTI MILLION DOLLAR COMPANY" and all those hundreds of thousands invested into a game
WILL BE RENDERED USELESS IN JUST A COUPLE OF DAYS, BY A  "TWIT" THAT DOSINT HAVE A JOB ..LOL
AND BY THE LOOKS OF HIS STATS  HE'S BLIND AS WELL
uhm... ha...ha?
The guy invests time and money into the game, he might as well get something out of it
ruze
+0|6743
Not hard, look at his score, he plays MEC @ Sharqi the most of time. The fact to play a "get the US flags" helps a lot, since many mec die trying to get/defend/get back flags. He got over 37.000+ respawn points, it's 74.000 points, no wonder how he got that score. Considering the first MEC doc rifle is really good, he frags 34.000 (considering the time played 34K sounds crappy though, i'm at 17K with 220hours).
He also played roughly everyday since BF2 went out.
But it wouldn't surprise me at all if they are several on the account, like in MMORPGs
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6742|London UK

Hmmm, I was going to rant about why dont EA ban the guys account etc, but Im realising it would do him a favour, and I dont want them to do him a favour, lol. :p
jnick
+22|6752
Why are all of you guys bashing him? SMOTC doesn't state it goes to the best player, but the one on the top of the leader board, which is solely based on score. The guy may have a negative K/D ratio, but he has a SPM of almost 4!

This isn't counter-strike. This games best players aren't rated by accuracy or headshots, but by score - period the end.

Last edited by jnick (2005-11-01 12:53:09)

BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6742|London UK

sorry to post again, but I can just picture him. 2 PC's side by side in his room, joint butts everywhere, empty beers cans, sitting there suiciding on one pc and reviving on the other. 11 hours a day, totally off his box the whole time, only pausing to master debate with himself.

He may have the best stats.....
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6728|Vienna, Austria
I mean... yeah... of course it may be because of him hard working and stuff, but... come on, that guy's lame.
That can't be funny anymore, to just run around and revive people to get points (if he even runs around... *cough* statpadding *cough*)... I mean ok, he's on place 1, but who really respects that guy? Even if this is not CS as has been mentioned before, the K/D ratio still says much about a player's skill, so... that guy seems to be a stupid n00b with too much time... and I bet he punishes for every tk as well just to make sure nobody has a higher score X-D

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard