pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6643
Before this game came out and before i discovered this site, i was always out, i never had time for my comp apart from msn, however now im finding myself stuck looking at this forum everyday for at least an hour or 2 on and off, and on the game far too much. What is it about this forum! Does anyone suffer from this disorder called "forumwhoringitus"
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6708|Groningen / Netherlands
i dont want to call it that but yes i do look at this forum a lot to see if there are any threads i can derail
and to see if someone replied to me you know the normal stuff
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6562|Area 51

pure_beef_69 wrote:

Before this game came out and before i discovered this site, i was always out, i never had time for my comp apart from msn, however now im finding myself stuck looking at this forum everyday for at least an hour or 2 on and off, and on the game far too much. What is it about this forum! Does anyone suffer from this disorder called "forumwhoringitus"
I suffer from forumwhoringtitus
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6553|Kent, UK
yeah, and since my BF2 is fried till i can afford more RAM, this is my only solistice!
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6803|Orlando, FL - Age 43
My name is Darth_Fleder and I am a BF2S Forumaholic.
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6553|Kent, UK

Darth_Fleder wrote:

*claps* i'm so proud of you dude! *huggle*
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6639|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

Darth_Fleder wrote:

welcome Darth.. To BF2S anonymous..

i'm spawnofthemist.. and i've been addicted for 5 months now..
CLEVERLITTLETROJAN
I killed you,you just don't know it yet
+18|6611|birmingham,uk
if you find you are on your comp too much there is a hack that can help all you have to do is make sure you are on your desktop then press "alt+f4" then "U" and all your probs will goaway lol
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6704|67.222.138.85
My name is Flaming_Maniac, and I, uh, well I've been addicted to BF2s.com for about 6 months now, and uh, *nervous fit*
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

Hey beef, you are the forum tool.
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6643

CLEVERLITTLETROJAN wrote:

if you find you are on your comp too much there is a hack that can help all you have to do is make sure you are on your desktop then press "alt+f4" then "U" and all your probs will goaway lol
my names Beef and i have been addicted since november. I cant help myself
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6574|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
My name is Roger Lesboules and since my computer decided that he wont let me play bf2 i am about to become a forumwhore and this is why i am typing to you...*start crying* DONT LOOK AT ME!!! *run in a corner and keep crying*
CLEVERLITTLETROJAN
I killed you,you just don't know it yet
+18|6611|birmingham,uk

pure_beef_69 wrote:

CLEVERLITTLETROJAN wrote:

my names Beef and i have been addicted since november. I cant help myself
well to help you out i am going to give you a nice stab of alt+f4 2 times a day lol
spawnofthemist
Banned

Roger Lesboules wrote:

My name is Roger Lesboules and since my computer decided that he wont let me play bf2 i am about to become a forumwhore and this is why i am typing to you...*start crying* DONT LOOK AT ME!!! *run in a corner and keep crying*
/me stares.. hoping he'll go crazy and jump out a window.
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6643

usmarine2005 wrote:

Hey beef, you are the forum tool.
I know goodish game last night btw
Des.Kmal
+917|6615|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Roger Lesboules wrote:

thats why i am here, once i get my comp. ... if i ever frigin get it, i dont think ill be here near as much as i am now.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6672|Moscow, Russia
I spend days on BF2s.com, instead of playing BF2. The game is not much fun for me, hopefully until the patch arrives.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6574|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

Des.Kmal wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

thats why i am here, once i get my comp. ... if i ever frigin get it, i dont think ill be here near as much as i am now.
The worst thing in that...i am at about 2k points of finishing the GOD DAM 30K GAP!!! *cries even more*

@spawnofthemist: Dude...im in a basement...does it make sense for you to trow yourself outta window from a basement...?!?!
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6771|Nova Scotia, Canada

I've suffered from this disease since 10 months!
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6563|England

I am leader of my own CSS clan, yet Im on here and BF2 more than CSS and our clan for the past 4 months
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6702|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
I am BioRaveN, I have been addicted to this place since last december.

I don't feel good about myself, but I feel the urge to post to alot of the topics I see here.

I would die without this site!
Entertayner
+826|6568

I'm a forum whore I've been addicted forever and til death do us part I shall love thee *gives Jeff a ring* *huggles spawn*
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6704|67.222.138.85

Prodie wrote:

It got so bad he got the administritus!
spawnofthemist
Banned

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

I'm a forum whore I've been addicted forever and til death do us part I shall love thee *gives Jeff a ring* *huggles spawn*
/me huggles Entertainer_06

and Roger... throwing yourself out a basement window is about as effective in killing yourself as slicing perpendicular to the vein on your wrist
Entertayner
+826|6568

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Prodie wrote:

It got so bad he got the administritus!
Dear god! We must help the poor fellow before he gets server adminisritus.. That would surely kill him off! /saracasm..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard