younggun
+28|6645
She only manages to piss me off when we talk on the phone.
DrM
+33|6622

Cbass wrote:

Teh other night i was playing Bf2 and my g/f asked me to put her phone on the charger for her. I said sure and set it down on my desk, and yes forgot about it. The round finished and i picked up her phone and plugged it in as she came in. Now she gives me all the bullcrap about me not listening or doing anything for her. That little nothing agrument got me the cold sholder for the rest of the night. Until bedtime she made it up to me    hehehehe
So what your saying is that by not stopping playing BF2, you got her to give you "the cold shoulder", ie not bother you while you play BF2 for he rest of the night.

And then you have it "made up to you" when you're finished!

Sound like a perfect evening [except for the first phone charger interuption!]

Keep up the good work dude! +1

DrM
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6680|Broadlands, VA
I learned a very valuable lesson this past weekend.  When your wife (of 19 years) is talking to her best girl friend that she hasn't seen in a year - do NOT try to say ANYTHING other than "More wine, dear?"

Just don't - trust me.

Now I need to go find my little buddies and try to stitch them back on.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6830|Grapevine, TX
Something that my Dad told me when I was a young boy, that I never forgot, out of all his stories and phrases was, "Women are unbalanced, that's why they have to sit down to pee." I am still amazed that has stuck with me through the years, LOL!
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6633|Finland

[1FR]S3v3N wrote:

i'm married.. and thats all i'm going to say.
Good call.. Especially if you know she's reading these forums.
I need around tree fiddy.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6668

Kaosdad008 wrote:

I learned a very valuable lesson this past weekend.  When your wife (of 19 years) is talking to her best girl friend that she hasn't seen in a year - do NOT try to say ANYTHING other than "More wine, dear?"

Just don't - trust me.

Now I need to go find my little buddies and try to stitch them back on.
LOL!!!  Been there...
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6708|Germany

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

this girl pisses me off
I didn't know you were into golden shower games.... guess you should change your name to kinky_ninja-117
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6699

Hookers don't have many mood swings.

Stop it with that link, please, you may kill someone.

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2006-07-25 11:08:36)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Hookers don't have many mood swings.

Stop it with that link, please, you may kill someone.
thats the point... i want to be the first ninja to kill sum1 through the internet
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
cheating bitch like this one....

https://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h299/apache33d/kk2.jpg

who ended up being 9 months pregnant while I was gone for 12 months, and having some peice of shit lowlife gang banger's kid, while getting a case of genital warts from him. all while I was having my fun in the box. 

life will catch up to her I guess, dirty bitch. glad I never caught anything.  fucking Jody. I boycott the state of New Mexico.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2006-07-25 12:10:42)

Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6839

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

Something that my Dad told me when I was a young boy, that I never forgot, out of all his stories and phrases was, "Women are unbalanced, that's why they have to sit down to pee." I am still amazed that has stuck with me through the years, LOL!
I was always told;
"Sane, Attractive, Available.  Now pick two."
Chou
+737|6792

[1FR]S3v3N wrote:

i'm married.. and thats all i'm going to say.
Yeah what more can you say?
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6737|Salt Lake City

It's like Robin Williams said, if we had female leaders we wouldn't have any more wars...just severe negotiations every 28 days. 
[VS-UK]LtCol.Ripper
+1|6521|Ypsilanti.Michigan
I got a good divorce lawyer for my moody woman............then got a woman who plays online war games...fishes......cooks up a storm ....and dont bitch cause she knows she can hit the door at any time if she pisses me off.
beerface702
+65|6694|las vegas
ive been single for a year

the lonely part is kickin in

had a couple of flings. nothin crazy

but ya the past 2 woman i was serious with fuckin totally blew my lid off. I really dont know how to pick em.

at least they where hot.

but thats it. complete twats

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard