PspRpg-7
-
+961|6852

TheCanadianTerrorist wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Www.dictionary.com says:

Literacy is the ability to read and write. In modern context, the word means reading and writing in a level adequate for written communication and generally a level that enables one to successfully function at certain levels of a society.

Strike one for YOU for being an idiot.
/fail, the word was "ILLITERATE" not literacy

http://www.wordreference.com/ says:
illiterate
A    noun
    1     illiterate, illiterate person, nonreader
        a person unable to read
/You fail.

www.dictionary.com FULL TEXT:

Definitions of  illiterate on the Web:

* not able to read or write
    * ignorant: uneducated in the fundamentals of a given art or branch of learning; lacking knowledge of a specific field; "she is ignorant of quantum mechanics"; "he is musically illiterate"
    * lacking culture, especially in language and literature
    * a person unable to read
      wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

* Literacy is the ability to read and write. In modern context, the word means reading and writing in a level adequate for written communication and generally a level that enables one to successfully function at certain levels of a society.
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illiterate
Okay, you win that, but you called him illiterate, he obviously is literate.. Put a few apostrophes in the wrong place, and you're automatically illiterate, he's probably smarter than your ass.

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2006-07-23 00:08:20)

Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6884|Uhh... erm...
We have the many multitudes on noobs on our side! Strength in numbers!!!
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6918|Dallas

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Okay, you win that, but you called him illiterate, he obviously is literate.. Put a few apostrophes in the wrong place, and you're automatically illiterate, he's probably smarter than your ass.
Probably smarter than his ass?!  Hmmph, some friend you are. 

Last edited by Cougar (2006-07-23 00:10:38)

PspRpg-7
-
+961|6852

Tetrino wrote:

Quality over quantity. And do modern forces go in "guns blazin'"? No. Though that has nothing to do with ninjas. The actual pirates are useless in todays society. The tactic of stealth has prevailed.

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Snake is generally careless about others. He fends for himself and his close friends. This is the attitude of a pirate. This makes Snake a pirate. In the game Snake defeats the Cyborg ninja. Pirates > Ninjas.
You're comapring Solid Snake to a Pirate?  Isn't the whole point of Metal Gear to go around, be stealthy, not make noise, not be seen, kill with silence, etc etc etc?  It's simply one Ninja defeating another.
exactly, in every MGS theres a ninja. MGS3 the ninja is snake... mgs1 was me, mgs2 was the russian girl pretending to be me, mgs4 is raiden... hes not gay anymore (thank god) kojima made raiden as he is in mgs2 coz of what japanese girls like, japanese girls think ppl like raiden are cool, but western ppl think hes a gay emo.
Ok you posted at the same time as I did, but since pirates are the greater kind, it posted mine above yours. Please read it .
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6852

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

You're comapring Solid Snake to a Pirate?  Isn't the whole point of Metal Gear to go around, be stealthy, not make noise, not be seen, kill with silence, etc etc etc?  It's simply one Ninja defeating another.
exactly, in every MGS theres a ninja. MGS3 the ninja is snake... mgs1 was me, mgs2 was the russian girl pretending to be me, mgs4 is raiden... hes not gay anymore (thank god) kojima made raiden as he is in mgs2 coz of what japanese girls like, japanese girls think ppl like raiden are cool, but western ppl think hes a gay emo.
Ok you posted at the same time as I did, but since pirates are the greater kind, it posted mine above yours. Please read it .
That. Has. Nothing. To. Do. With pirates or ninjas being greater than one another.

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2006-07-23 00:13:04)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6870

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

yes i read it... how the fuck does he think like a pirate? thats his brother... liquid.. stealing shit
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Cougar wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Probably smarter than his ass?!  Hmmph, some friend you are. 
"He's not even close too your level of intelligence The_Terrorist. Now please let me blow you as a gift from the inferior ninjas to the supreme pirates" is more like it.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6884|Uhh... erm...

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Tetrino wrote:

Quality over quantity. And do modern forces go in "guns blazin'"? No. Though that has nothing to do with ninjas. The actual pirates are useless in todays society. The tactic of stealth has prevailed.
If the tactics of stealth are so effective, why does no one use them in BF2?

PspRpg-7 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

That. Has. Nothing. To. Do. With pirates or ninjas being greater than one another.
You. Talk. Like. William. Shatner. I. Was. Simpley. Stating. That. He. Should. Read. My. Post. Above. His. Since. His. Post. Continued. To. The. Next. Page. He. Might. Of. Missed. It.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6870

Tetrino wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Tetrino wrote:

what do you mean no one uses it? there are some ppl use them, but you hardly see that. go play SF and you'll see
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Tetrino wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Tetrino wrote:

I think in BF2, the ninjas are like the dolphin divers, with their constant jumping. The pirate, in BF2, is the Medic/Assault/Support who kills him.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6852

PspRpg-7 wrote:

You. Talk. Like. William. Shatner. I. Was. Simpley. Stating. That. He. Should. Read. My. Post. Above. His. Since. His. Post. Continued. To. The. Next. Page. He. Might. Of. Missed. It.
You just never see the point.

I think in BF2, the ninjas are like the dolphin divers, with their constant jumping. The pirate, in BF2, is the Medic/Assault/Support who kills him.
What the fuck does that have to do with real ninjas/pirates? Nothing.

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2006-07-23 00:17:51)

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Tetrino wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

what do you mean no one uses it? there are some ppl use them, but you hardly see that. go play SF and you'll see
You said it yourself, that bearly anyone uses ninja tactics. That's because it's boring as fuck, lame as dirt, and gives you less kills then a bowl of soup.

PspRpg-7 wrote:

You just never see the point.
What the hell is this post relevant to anything else in this thread? At least in my post I skinned along the lines of the topic, by stating pirates get priority.

Last edited by TheCanadianTerrorist (2006-07-23 00:19:17)

Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6884|Uhh... erm...
Point taken.

However, we pirates get to make all the noise we want then fighting, We can burp, yell, scream, taunt, fart, spit and all sorts of other stuff. If ninjas make a sound, they have to commit seppuku. Pirates are more fun, even if we have shorter lifespans.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6852

BF2 HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NINJAS OR PIRATES. My GOD

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Someone else brought up this topic, I just touched on it.

Pirates > you.

EDIT:

Holy shit it's late. I'm going to sleep before the ninjas commit seppuku.

Last edited by TheCanadianTerrorist (2006-07-23 00:21:41)

PspRpg-7
-
+961|6852

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Someone else brought up this topic, I just touched on it.

Pirates > you.
I guess I'll just use your argument, it's such a strong one.

Ninjas > you.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6870

PspRpg-7 wrote:

agree.

you see no ninja tactics in BF2 coz its about storming in and kill the enemy, but you do see ninja tactics in the special forces expansion. go play that and you will see

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

agree.

you see no ninja tactics in BF2 coz its about storming in and kill the enemy, but you do see ninja tactics in the special forces expansion. go play that and you will see
I play Special Forces, although not much since I just bought it recently, but I don't see much different from vBattlefield 2.

PspRpg-7 wrote:

I guess I'll just use your argument, it's such a strong one.

Ninjas > you.
That's because you lost every argument you brought up against me.

Last edited by TheCanadianTerrorist (2006-07-23 00:26:17)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6874|California

CanadianTerrorist, you called Cougar on being the "Maddox of BF2s" you your title is "Irate Pirate", which strongly relates to Maddox himself, using both words in a picture he created some years ago. Your move.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6918|Dallas

Tetrino wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Tetrino wrote:

They do.  You may know them as the "People who get accused of hacking".

stryyker wrote:

CanadianTerrorist, you called Cougar on being the "Maddox of BF2s" you your title is "Irate Pirate", which strongly relates to Maddox himself, using both words in a picture he created some years ago. Your move.
My title was given to me an hour ago...not at my request.

I'm not complaining.

EDIT:

And just because he used the word once means that I cannot use it or else I am posing as him? That makes sense. If you remember, my old title was "AWP Whore."

Last edited by TheCanadianTerrorist (2006-07-23 00:30:47)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6870

Cougar wrote:

Tetrino wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

They do.  You may know them as the "People who get accused of hacking".
you never see people doing it is beacause they are in stealth... if you see them, theyre not doing it properly, or your on their team
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6874|California

stryyker wrote:

My title was given to me an hour ago...not at my request.

I'm not complaining.

EDIT:

And just because he used the word once means that I cannot use it or else I am posing as him? That makes sense.
no, its a conflict of interest, you bitching about Cougar trying to be the maddox of this site, when in fact you and your pirate theme have more to do with him than cougar does.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard