eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6843|Sacramento, Cal
Just got my expert command badge.

Wow, what game. Srog72 & Where-do-you-want-it were both very good opponents. But in the end, my team came out on top!!! My end score was 189 in sniper kit. A special thanks to my boy 'acatmpf' he got 182.

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a187/eMarine/expert_command2.jpg

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a187/eMarine/game_over.jpg
BlackJackBob
+2|6754|Canada
Leet sauce!! gj man! i Just got my Expert Engineer Combat today. i'm working on my A-T Expert now

See ya on the BF!
Kr39
Be A Medic!
+2|6762|Austin TX
very noice.  i just got my basic cmnd last night :\   very good accomplishment.
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
Yeah, thanks.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6847|-
Nice dude. Got any tips on how I can get the Staff Officer Ribbon? I can't seem to get that damn thing.
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6761

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Nice dude. Got any tips on how I can get the Staff Officer Ribbon? I can't seem to get that damn thing.
Get it before you install 1.03

Well that's what I did, got it by accident.

I know that doesn't help I'm just being difficult hehe

Last edited by [Ahazi] Kaika (2005-10-31 15:54:14)

Czarosniq
+0|6788|Poland
Gratz:P
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Yeah, play on a 64 player map with only 20 ppl.
Kr39
Be A Medic!
+2|6762|Austin TX
ive had the most success as commander (which isnt much) on wake.  very easy to see everything, and arty all the wanna be fly boys breakdancing on the helipad and runways
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
Cool, whats your fav side chinese or us on wake?
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6806|The planet Tophet
good job dude
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6796|Barrington, RI
I like the chinese side on wake because you always have a carrier to drop arty on, and if you aren't playing as commander the USMC is always going after the commander assets which gives out tons of reapir points.  thats how I got my vet repair.  and the Chinese attack helo dominates that map.
nzjafa
+2|6765
i just got my basic repair and my infantry officer ribbon on wake by going onto a 64 player server which only had 15 people in it, cos you're never able 2 get anything about 20 minutes in a full server. surprisingly the intesity of fighting is usually the same its just a lot more contained, and specific. and the points by the end are usually the same as on a packed server because the game lasts so long. so for the 28 minutes, just go on a nearly empty 64 server. as for the command points... the most ive ever got was 59. and that was after the 2x...
Bloody Sky
+2|6844|Texas

eMarine wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Yeah, play on a 64 player map with only 20 ppl.
That's what I did to get mine, Trigger!
I played on a 64 Karkad that was just starting. (I was there before th roung even had enough people to officially start. I got it about 2 minutes before the round ended. Maybe I just got lucky.
I wish you luck though.

Oh and to the guy who started this subject, Congrats! I'm working on mine atm (still got a bit of a ways to go) and my Expert Spec Ops Badge.

Now only if my game will UN-FREEZE!! LoL
ud bslapper
+0|6777
CRipes guys  a 64 player map wth 8 a side,   and how ya get killed 60 times  looking at the score sheet ,mmmmmmmmmm  bit suspicious
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6837|Finland

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Trigger, play on a server like this one example...Ip is 81.3.59.151:31230

Its a server that plays only 64-player maps but it has a max of 16 players. I love those places...
FLaXCarnage
+1|6786|Florida
I got staff officer same round i got basic command just get 10 more points lol.And btw gj with expert i dont have shit expert.Only veteran.
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
The only problems, I had was people runing into my arty.  Even when I said arty your area, that stuff cost me my 'Good Conduct Medal" >_< Also when I would set up  a claymore and a person would see it and still walk into it. I mean come on!!!

Last edited by eMarine (2005-11-01 14:06:10)

=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6796|Barrington, RI
Yeah, I always announce to the entire team that arty is coming and let them figure out where in addition to using the "artillery in your area" message.  works really well, I get very few tk's when doing this, and it helps with those people who are lone wolfing it and can't be told directly from the commander screen.

Last edited by sewermasta324 (2005-11-01 14:13:27)

Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6837|Finland
Why are ppl whining about arty kills and minus points due to them? THEY DONT COUNT when getting the ribbon/badge. I got my staff officer ribbon when my commander score on the commander screen said 28 but the score shoved that i had -22 teamwork score. So basically when you add up 28+22=50...So i dont think they cound minus toward commander score, but minus against teamwork score. I think im gonna start a new topic about this one!
r00fus
+2|6791
you trying to take me over on the leaderboards?
Guruz
Sir
+20|6838|government yard in trenchtown.

r00fus wrote:

you trying to take me over on the leaderboards?
What leaderboards? Commander? Not a really skill-based leaderboard, you just gotta play a lot as commander to get there.

How did your urine find a way to your head?
r00fus
+2|6791
thats how you get to the top of any leaderboard...play alot with that class/vehicle/weapon/or whatever it might be.
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6796|Barrington, RI
That ground defense pic is awesome! I want One!  and r00fus no one is going to take your place on the commander leaderboards, not when you have guranteed access to commander whenever you want.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard