AG3NT[FIN]
+24|6526
has anyone had any odd or funny situations in real life when u have been thinking of battlefield 2? for example few times when i see and airplane taking off I'm thinking omfg there goes the plane whore again, or when I'm out in the city and see allot of people i think in my mind "requesting artillery to this target" ...
what is your funniest situation?

I'm not very good with search, i tried but didn't find anything about this so.. how much do u think about bf2?
AK5489
+16|6531|US
i get the arabic radio messages stuck in my head alot
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6549|Singapore
i always play with my hands and arms around as if im reloading something
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6591
There's a similar, but rather humorous thread. It's called something like "You know if you play too much BF2 if..."
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6605|MANCHESTERRR
i start foaming at the mouth if i think about anythin else.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6541|Montucky
i throw pillows at my son when he starts screaming on the floor yelling, "FIRST AID HERE!!"
AG3NT[FIN]
+24|6526

AK5489 wrote:

i get the arabic radio messages stuck in my head alot
lol i have that problem sometimes too.. spesialy at work, im a car mechanic and sometimes when i do my job i pretty much think of bf2 and get many things in my mind, sometimes i think im messed up or something heh
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6665|can
I try to spot people on the street sometimes.
AG3NT[FIN]
+24|6526

fierce wrote:

There's a similar, but rather humorous thread. It's called something like "You know if you play too much BF2 if..."
didnt find it but if u find post a link, i would like to read it. these things are so humorous heh, its nice to see that im not the onlyone
This one time my friends and I were at some Lebanese food place, and we were talking about BF2.

Anyways we are at the counter ordering, and the guy goes to the back and starts making our food. So we are talking about BF2 then all of a sudden I just say, very loudly, "OMBAYA KOUBULA!" At the same time the Lebanese guy walks out and just stares at me, and he's just like "um... here you food sir, it be $14.64 total."

I could tell he was scared.

SAHATA KHATA RISHAUD! ABDILA MUSTAHEV!
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6591|Mountains of NC

AG3NT[FIN] wrote:

fierce wrote:

didnt find it but if u find post a link, i would like to read it. these things are so humorous heh, its nice to see that im not the onlyone
here you go

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=30002
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6650|UK
I have to stay away from seaside towns other wise i get carried away with "Enemy b..." (you guess the rest)
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6617|Iceland
There is a crane near my work and when im going ot work im like DONT LOOK UP TO SEE OF THERE ARE SNIPERS, DONT, IM NOT SAD! dam i did it 1ce tho -.-''
AG3NT[FIN]
+24|6526

SEREMAKER wrote:

AG3NT[FIN] wrote:

fierce wrote:

here you go

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=30002
ty for that those things are so funny lool
Ryker
+13|6527
I threw a ball at my friends head in cricket (it wasnt a proper cricket ball) and yelled BOOM! HEADSHOT!!! I also call people Hackers if they do well in something.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6742|Melbourne, Australia
call me a nerd ... (i expect u to) but when im in the city i look at buildings with small crevesis in them an think wow... GREAT SNIPER SPOT

once i had a dream dat involved  BF2 + school + the girl i love it was a realy wierd but nice dream
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6580
when i go out i think about great sniper spots that i could use
NMZ.UncleMoo™
+2|6591
My daughter "woke" me one morning to tell me she was going to work and I said "Watch out for Snipers" without even waking up.  My wife still brings that up while we are playing.  So I TK her.  She'll learn eventually....

Moo....
TheOne 3had0w
+3|6512|Austria
if ur wife comes while u play bf2 and u yell: go out of NCB   
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6549|Singapore

TheCanadianTerrorist wrote:

This one time my friends and I were at some Lebanese food place, and we were talking about BF2.

Anyways we are at the counter ordering, and the guy goes to the back and starts making our food. So we are talking about BF2 then all of a sudden I just say, very loudly, "OMBAYA KOUBULA!" At the same time the Lebanese guy walks out and just stares at me, and he's just like "um... here you food sir, it be $14.64 total."

I could tell he was scared.

SAHATA KHATA RISHAUD! ABDILA MUSTAHEV!
btw what does it mean? grenades?
ZCor3x
+46|6593|Pennsylvania
Never have, never will.. hopefully.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6653|Washington, DC

Whenver I see an ambulance I think 'dirty point whores' and ram them off the road.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6707|West Yorkshire, U.K
Enemy Boat Spotted
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6670|I smell corners

TrashBlinD wrote:

I try to spot people on the street sometimes.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6785

I can't get the sounds of the guns out of my head.  Maybe because they sound like the real thing and I was used to hearing that for 10 years.  Not sure, but I think about that a lot.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard