Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6787|The Hague, Holland
Well I finally could download a Match today
But I noticed there are only the xx% forwards options.
Are there any options that allow you to go xx% backwards?
Because there were some sweet combat actions and I whant to record them with Fraps and perhaps make a lil movie. So are there any backwards options?
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6853|-
No, there aren't any rewind functions in the BattleRecorder for some silly reason

Just start it over again.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

No, there aren't any rewind functions in the BattleRecorder for some silly reason

Well that sucks. Gotta watch the entire match again =/ ..
The_Time
+-2|6797|California
off topic, but isn't "You've called down the Thunder, Now reap the whirlwind" from that eighties movie young guns with martin sheen and emilio estaves? just curious it's gonna drive me crazy thinking about it, not trying to be a dick.

Last edited by The_Time (2005-10-31 10:33:24)

Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp

The_Time wrote:

off topic, but isn't "You've called down the Thunder, Now reap the whirlwind" from that eighties movie young guns with martin sheen and emilio estaves? just curious it's gonna drive me crazy thinking about it, not trying to be a dick.
Ehm not sure. I got it from the game "Starcraft". Terran ghost's rock
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6763|Brixham, UK

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

I think that this could be because for the same reason that you cannot rewind demo files in UT2004. I'm only guessing that this is how BR files work though, as I have no knowledge about them.

In UT2004, demo files were basically a set of instructions - they can only play forwards. If you play the set of instructions, things get confused, and don't work properly. I can imagine this being the same in BF2 - they are not exactly video files, but instructions, that will only work correctly played forwards... when played backwards, things go weird.

Although, theres no reason why you cannot skip to places in the middle of a recorded battle.
The_Time
+-2|6797|California

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

The_Time wrote:

Ehm not sure. I got it from the game "Starcraft". Terran ghost's rock
haha oh yeah right before he nukes ya
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
Now that were on the BattleRecorder subject. If I play the recorded match. I see everybody's name's in my screen *whether there behind walls or not* Is there anyway I can shut that off? Like no names or all, or only my name?
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
Well, anyone ?
CC-Marley
+407|6834
Is there some trick to getting the battle recorder files to work? Whenever I try to run one it gives some kind of error.{failed to find file error, failed looking up hostname, error parsing the url, ect.} Anybody got any ideas for me? Thx!
CC-Marley
+407|6834
anyone????????????????
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6775|New York
i got that same problem.. i really wanna see myself get owned too! i could make it into a sig lol
pinky_81
+1|6795|Denmark
Shhh... Don't mention sigs (People apparently don't like us to talk about them in here )
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6811|The planet Tophet

CC-Marley wrote:

Is there some trick to getting the battle recorder files to work? Whenever I try to run one it gives some kind of error.{failed to find file error, failed looking up hostname, error parsing the url, ect.} Anybody got any ideas for me? Thx!
same here it gets me mad
A.Deric
+0|6756|Norway
HI!
i`m pretty new at the online gaming, and i was just wondering what we use the "BATTLERECORDER" to?
all answers are ok...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard