-Gunsmoke-
+165|6639|South Jersey
I'll fly or do the salute, as I talked to Downy in PM's about it already.  and BTW, you only need 7 people for the 21 gun salute right?  7 men shooting their rifles 3 times, that's how it's done right?  I can understand if you want 21 people, as it would be hard to coordinate the 7 men 3 shots each one.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6634|Washington, DC

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

Any Chance of battle recorder?, and dont you want to practice a missing man formation before you actually do it for real?
I can try and set up BRecorder on it. Give me an hour in the morning and I think I can get it up and running.
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6683|Broadlands, VA
I can run the ground salute.  If I can herd 35 Boy Scouts into a decent Flag Ceremony, I think I can handle you guys!
Madhadda1
+270|6549|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
im going to the server right now if anybody wants to join
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6639|South Jersey
mmmm lunch, then ill come to the server
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6601|Seattle

I'll see you all in there, we can figure it all out as we go.

*crosses fingers
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Madhadda1
downy what is the password to the server. and i think we could plan out everything in the game and then do it.
Home
Section.80
+447|6852|Seattle, Washington, USA

OK, how many guys do you need for the gun salute? If you already have enough, then I won't come. If you need more I can probably come. Never done one before though, so what weapon, how many shots, etc?
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6601|Seattle

Well, we'll have to get the game server IP password from Executioner. I can't get in either. He may be working on it as we speak.
Madhadda1
im on it right now the password is snoopy it wasnt working before now it is fine come join me
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6601|Seattle

ok, works for me now too. See everyone in there.
l41e
+677|6652

I couldn't join the server, even with the right pass...

Any ideas why?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6634|Washington, DC

The server was acting wonky, lots of lag spikes... what error did you get?

Good job with the flyby and the salute guys.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6601|Seattle

That sux k30dxedle...Sry bro. I'll put a special mention in the video for you. I know you wanted to be there and if Skeet can see this then he knows too. We got some great footage for the video. I don't have any real video of Skeet but I'll find some other good stuff to put in a short video. I'll post it when it's finished so everyone can see it. I'm not that great at video editing so don't expect a Grammy
Home
Section.80
+447|6852|Seattle, Washington, USA

Sorry I couldn't be there I am the biggest noob... I'm almost too embarrassed to post this but...

I couldn't figure out how to join a server via IP.

Edit: GAAAH! I can't believe this, I just figured it out. Sigh, sorry.

Last edited by Homeschtar (2006-07-23 22:02:06)

I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6723|Melbourne, Australia
do i get a special mention in the vid for coming up with this idea (its a shame i cant make it)
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6601|Seattle

Everyone who got involved in one way or another will have mention in the video. Mind you, the video will be pretty short since I don't have a whole lot of footage or real video of him.
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6683|Broadlands, VA
Well, sorry that the 21 gun salute didn't work out.  Dispte my bragging I was counting on everyone either being on team speak or VoIP.  So, it turned in to a good old fashioned "fire your weapon in the air" send off.  Then we wasted all of our frag grenades on the ocean.

The flyover was great - well done Downy.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6601|Seattle

Just to let everyone know what's taking so long.... I've had to put in about 76 hours at work last week so I haven't had any time to work on the editing. I'm still getting more video each night when I get a chance to play. I want to make it perfect so I'm going to spend more time on it. I just wanted to let everyone know that it's still in progress and I'll be sure to post the link for it in this thread when it's done. Thanks again everyone for helping

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard