Entertayner
+826|6572

jord wrote:

JaM3z asked me to post this…. So here goes

JaM3z wrote:

BF2s.com Squads Ladder Project:

Right, as 99.999999999999999% of you know I got banned from the forums until Monday, and i left (SGS)Pvt.Kosak in charge, and he has been doing a great job.

We both been in talks with chuy and we have managed to secure use of the BF2s.com servers.

Now a few of you will be wondering what is going on and all the rest of it, because of my ban (props to THA aka The Asshat on that one ) I can only read the forums, not post unless I make another account which to be honest I really cant be bothered to do.

Here is how the squads are going to be sorted, me and (SGS)Pvt.Kosak are going to have a chat latter about who should be a squad leader, once we have decided we will notify this people via a PM, with the list of all the people looking to take part, so that they can choose.

If a person is selected twice then I will sit behind my desk flip a coin……. You get the picture

Getting a page on the wiki, well this is pretty much setup now, but I will be asking chuy to set this up for us once we have the squad names and who is in the squads all sorted out, as there is no point in doing it all now.

Right now ill move on to the main competition, it will be played over all maps except wake (its to big), squads will fight with other squads over every single map in normal BF2 the winners from the EU side and the winners from the US side overall will then go through to play each other in the final on, Strike At Karkand.

The reason for playing all maps is because each map needs a different skill, for example karkand needs bunny hopping skill where as shongustalemate has more of a stealthy feel about it.

Or

We can set it up like a normal ladder where you can pick the map that you want to play (I like this idea more) and the team you want to play can pick a map it wants to play.

Rules:

Once your in a squad don’t bitch and moan about lack of skill or what ever.

Do not whine

If you get a challenge put to you then you must accept it or put a counter challenge date.

Practice, none of this OMG what am I meant to be doing like a smurf. (if your in my squad believe me you will be working your ass off)

So until I back on Monday and can post more, ill be reading not typing back

Also where the hell is my uber 1337 userbar!!!!!!!!!
And he wanted his sig on it as well…..

http://img319.imageshack.us/img319/7508/yunasig3up.jpg

He meant for me to write this,but with him being an idiot he sent me the wrong file!
I'm sure he'll appreciate u calling him an idiot lol
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6843|Cologne, Germany

so you have got the OK from chuy to use the bf2s.com servers for that ? Good to know.

Strange though, that I haven't heard about this....well, I guess chuy will fill me in...

good luck, gentlemen.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6644|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

B.Schuss wrote:

so you have got the OK from chuy to use the bf2s.com servers for that ? Good to know.

Strange though, that I haven't heard about this....well, I guess chuy will fill me in...

good luck, gentlemen.
sorry lol i should have posted a link to this thread

ah well
B.Schuss

spawnofthemist wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

good luck, gentlemen.

ah well
don't worry about it. I have done some reading-up and I am now prepared to support you guys if you want.
I also PM'ed Chuy about the servers. We'll see what he has to say.

So it's going to be 8 vs 8 only ?

What's the timeline ?
savking
+37|6589|England
im in, from uk btw
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6644|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

B.Schuss wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

good luck, gentlemen.

ah well
don't worry about it. I have done some reading-up and I am now prepared to support you guys if you want.
I also PM'ed Chuy about the servers. We'll see what he has to say.

So it's going to be 8 vs 8 only ?

What's the timeline ?
I don't want to give any false information.. so i'll leave it til JaM3z gets back from his ban
of course.. we can't do ANYTHING until we have definite squads
B.Schuss

I see. But I am correct in assuming that this is not supposed to be US vs EU ? just random teams made up from the forums community ?

I am asking because I told the EU server regulars and it looks like we are going to get our own team started for this...
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6709|67.222.138.85

B.Schuss wrote:

I see. But I am correct in assuming that this is not supposed to be US vs EU ? just random teams made up from the forums community ?

I am asking because I told the EU server regulars and it looks like we are going to get our own team started for this...
I saw somewhere that it was a US tourney and an EU tourney, then the winners in each fought, though I think that was from Kosak...
B.Schuss

hm. Well, lets see what Jamez has to say about this. His ban should expire today, I think.
chaosdragon001
Whee
+53|6511|Los Angeles, California
I'd like to be in if possible..
masculata
+24|6678|45° 30',North by 73° 35',West
We should get a Canadian squad going...
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6712
ban expired B.Schuss this thread will have all you need to know in it, if not give me a PM and il be happy to clarify things for you.
masculata
+24|6678|45° 30',North by 73° 35',West
Welcome back... lol
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6712
why thank you
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Behave fool.   LOL.
Home
Section.80
+447|6849|Seattle, Washington, USA

I'll be in a US squad, if there's room.
USMCkilla
+16|6764|South Carolina
I want in on this as well on the US side if at all possible.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6563|Southampton, UK

yeah, might be abit late , but could i join?

PM details if possible.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6712
all people that want to join will be added to the list so that people know who is avalible.

There is nothing to stop anyone from setting up there own squad.
TheOriginalUberN00b
+16|6488|Hereford,AZ. USA
im in to!!!!
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6628|Canada
Im in!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard