Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6564|USA bitches!
Nothing special here, just some shit. My clan members get a kick out of them. And in no way am I saying I'm any good, or a good pilot, but I have fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PijBA0Jy8s
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6805|Singapore

omfg so gay

thats what you wanted in response didn't you.
PRiMACORD
+190|6641|Home of the Escalade Herds
You're a good gunner, some nice shots in there
-=]DeatH1337[=-
+51|6650|England
Nice +1.
Crawdaddy79
+27|6553
Is it just me or is the view distance extremely far in that?
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6566|CH/BR - in UK

good gunning
@crawdaddy79, suppose he has high grafics, cus mine on low...well...lets just say I can't see half the snipers who are shooting at me...
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6564|USA bitches!
everything maxed out. too bad i only have a crappy lcd tv monitor and can only run the game @ 800x600. But, yeah, how far can everyone else see? I'm running a 256mb geforce 7800gtx.
cablecopulate
+449|6754|Massachusetts.
Nice video.

Non bf2 related: what's the music? sounds like Jenny Lewis.
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6564|USA bitches!
ladytron - cease2xist
cablecopulate
+449|6754|Massachusetts.
oops, yeah, I just saw that. I accidentally clicked one of the links on the page and had to restart the video.
SoC./Omega
+122|6557|Omaha, Nebraska!
lol i just got that song off iTunes. Nice gunning... that takes practice
Sambuccashake
+126|6626|Sweden
Nice gunning indeed.
I'm practicing my helo flying and is also working on my solo TV'ing so these videos are a great inspiration.
+1 for you!
darkcrystal
First Aid! Here!
+12|6703
whenever i solo, i switch to gunner and im already aimed away from my target.  you seem to hax that shit!!!  nice movie.  do you use a macro to switch?  seems pretty quick.  whats your setup?
pt_22
+9|6510
Good work boss... although....

It would be nice if you could lable it a bit more confidently!!! There are many people searching for stuff like this on the net to get better at flying.. If everyone that wants to learn was able to at the least see this video it might inspire them to stop smashing into trees.... goh... haha

nice height and well played in the games.

there are many different heli flying styles, its always nice to see different methods.. Maybe you could spam out some more videos?? I know they would be a lot more boring but i would like to see more videos of flying a heli with 2 people.. obviously it will be a different style and one i think most people should learn before they move on to soloing...
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6564|USA bitches!

darkcrystal wrote:

whenever i solo, i switch to gunner and im already aimed away from my target.  you seem to hax that shit!!!  nice movie.  do you use a macro to switch?  seems pretty quick.  whats your setup?
Nah, I don't use macros. I use F2 to jump into gunners seat, promptly right clicking a millisecond after hitting F2, and gun it. I line up my target first of course. And Numpad 1 to get back into pilot seat.

pt_22 wrote:

Good work boss... although....

It would be nice if you could lable it a bit more confidently!!! There are many people searching for stuff like this on the net to get better at flying.. If everyone that wants to learn was able to at the least see this video it might inspire them to stop smashing into trees.... goh... haha

nice height and well played in the games.

there are many different heli flying styles, its always nice to see different methods.. Maybe you could spam out some more videos?? I know they would be a lot more boring but i would like to see more videos of flying a heli with 2 people.. obviously it will be a different style and one i think most people should learn before they move on to soloing...
I guess I can make more if you want. I just need a good pilot for the gunning and a good gunner for when I pilot. The extreme cases of noobism I'm seeing lately sicken me. I'm constantly stuck with pilots that try to cap flags and others that keep the nose down, and even though I can see the enemy helo, I can't spot him because my cursor can't go up that far!!!

The episode I had last night on this 24/7 Oman server takes the cake.... I'll post what happened below.

24/7 Gulf of Oman |DPG| thadpg.com 64.34.168.91:16567

I had the misfortune of playing on your server tonight. I'll start by saying, you HAVE to ban these 4 individuals: Wiser1st, Copenhagen_Junkie81, [SKC]Raynor and [SKC]Sequitor. Through 3 straight rounds, all Wiser1st and Copenhagen_Junkie81 did was tk on the carrier. Nobody could get off after all the flags were capped due to these two. Wiser1st kept getting commander and dropping arty on us, while Copenhage jumped in the essex gun seat and mowed everyone down. Wiser kept getting kicked, only to come back in and do it more. They even started a votekick on ME because I was calling them out (and of course, I was kicked).

The SKC guys kept tking for the MEC chopper. I got to it fair and square (your rules saying if you're waiting, you get vehicle), so what does Raynor do? He flips the helo and jumps out to tk me.

I will never play on your server again. Thanks for nothing.
http://www.thadpg.com/forums/showthread … #post50140

Last edited by Jenkinsbball (2006-07-21 07:13:18)

elmo1337
Banned
+186|6575|The real world
Solo is a bit out imho
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6564|USA bitches!

elmo1337 wrote:

Solo is a bit out imho
True, but fun. And, sue me, I like making the vids. Its a hassle to capture it all, but worth it. I finally got the full version of fraps and it bogs down my entire game. The free version was fine, but this thing is killing me. So much so I turned it off just to be able to pilot in game.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6537|Austin, Texas
Not bad.. nothing truly inspiring but some good frags. A bit close to the action for me, I like nice and safe 400m away.

+1 for taking the time to make a video

MK
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6564|USA bitches!

MadKatter wrote:

Not bad.. nothing truly inspiring but some good frags. A bit close to the action for me, I like nice and safe 400m away.

+1 for taking the time to make a video

MK
Yeah, I know. I use keyboard and mouse and I have to have all the setting on high just to be able to control the damn helo. I know I'm not really that good at any of it, but its fun.
acidkiller187
+123|6646
Really good dude not bad not bad at all
Bevo
Nah
+718|6537|Austin, Texas
Certainly, it's fun. Personally I just use the keyboad until I get into a decent hover and then switch to the mouse to hit a target... Or just switch quickly if I'm in the middle of the action for whatever reason. Never touched any of the default controls or sensitivities.

I solo'ed during a match a few days ago.... was great fun an very productive to the team. (Distraction, Pulls their heli away from the action, Frags, +1 ground soldier)
explosivo
Banned
+262|6659
i didn't see any shots up anyones bum

so how is that gay?

no willy sucking missiles either
dankassasin42o
+68|6695|Reefersyde, CA

elmo1337 wrote:

Solo is a bit out imho
Cuz ur 12 an cant fly.     Thats not a valid reason for thinking solo is out.  just cuz u need a pilot to gun.   An i bet your not even that good.   cuz u cant draw for shit imho.    your sig looks like ass.
explosivo
Banned
+262|6659

dankassasin42o wrote:

elmo1337 wrote:

Solo is a bit out imho
Cuz ur 12 an cant fly.     Thats not a valid reason for thinking solo is out.  just cuz u need a pilot to gun.   An i bet your not even that good.   cuz u cant draw for shit imho.    your sig looks like ass.
asking yourself questions again?
dankassasin42o
+68|6695|Reefersyde, CA

explosivo wrote:

dankassasin42o wrote:

elmo1337 wrote:

Solo is a bit out imho
asking yourself questions again?
asking my self?   your fucking retarded.   Im inflicting anwsers to elmos retardedness.  and also assuming with his 4th grade lvl picture.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard