xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6705
My sniper rifle k/d ratio is being a bitch to carry up (2 hours brings up by 3 on the average). If i had played like this before i would be way bast 2.37 but noooooooo all those times on the demo didn't seem to help me.
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6591|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Yeah, I thought running up to tanks in plain sight was the best way to play.
Des.Kmal
+917|6626|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
it was... until i made a new account.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
dankassasin42o
+68|6687|Reefersyde, CA
i tried knifing tanks, or using the defibs to cause a power short.   never really worked tho
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6728|California

mistakes give way to advance
Rizen_Ji
+41|6743|200m out and smiling at you.
yes it has...
.BucKShoT.50
+0|6500

dankassasin42o wrote:

i tried knifing tanks, or using the defibs to cause a power short.   never really worked tho
hehe:P
Pikez_Spudz
+0|6567|Singapore
yes, i was such a n00b when i was a private anf PFC...i got deaths, my points came from capping flags, not killing....so i shot randomly for no good reason, now my accuracy for everything is pretty dodgy
Brasso
+1,549|6638

Was being a noob in the past affecting you now?  Hmm, what do you think?  I have a KDR of .96-something, yet on every round I play now, I get scores such as 23-8.  Always at least 1-1.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Aegis
Sailor with no BF2 Navy
+19|6752|I'm worldwide, beotch

dankassasin42o wrote:

Still a huge proponent of knifing any vehicle possible, including aircraft. If you're that close without armor, you're fcked. Die doing something crazy - maybe you'll hit a fuel line.
Cactusfist
Pusher of sausages Down Hallways
+26|6576
i like being a noob to start. It makes your stats grow slowly, and you have goals in sight such as 1-1 with all kits.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6705
i remember when something was boring or desperate i'd fire rounds into the air...especially pistol:

xXIElangbamIXx : my stats....RIP (no i'm not ditching the account i'm just saying those stupid shots)
doc. josh
+48|6552
oh yea ill never get more kills then i have death now i just was being a noob and it wrecked my bf2 carrieere
dankassasin42o
+68|6687|Reefersyde, CA

Aegis wrote:

dankassasin42o wrote:

Still a huge proponent of knifing any vehicle possible, including aircraft. If you're that close without armor, you're fcked. Die doing something crazy - maybe you'll hit a fuel line.
U know, thats what im usally hoping when i come across a tank as a sniper or medic
lt2tanks
meat shield
+18|6501|Maine
I sucked when I started and I suck now so it doesn't make a difference to me.  I've been playing since February, only a Gunnery SGT and I can't fly for shit.  Oh facking well.

Last edited by lt2tanks (2006-07-19 19:15:49)

BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6758|Chicago.
It effects everyone in the beginning.
rustynutz
I am British!
+124|6690|England and damn proud
Being a noob wasnt affecting me it was my piece of shit laggy arse pc that fucked up my stats, got a new 1 big improvment
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6666| United States of America
i feel sorry for my friend one one round in karkand he got 40 deaths and 0 kills
rustynutz
I am British!

tvmissleman wrote:

i feel sorry for my friend one one round in karkand he got 40 deaths and 0 kills
Your joking right? please tell me your joking?
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6652|Ohio
ha, anyone who says it didnt is lying. its worse if you started playing as a medic, because then your kdr is like .001 from running around with paddles all the time
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6666| United States of America

rustynutz wrote:

tvmissleman wrote:

Your joking right? please tell me your joking?
nope im as serious as a heart attack
lowyaukee
+2|6842
I just want to enjoy the game.  I don't care about the numbers.
rustynutz
I am British!

lowyaukee wrote:

I just want to enjoy the game.  I don't care about the numbers.
It might just be me but i enjoy it more when im up on my k/d but as i said thats just me
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6718
my spm and my kdr, my spm would be about 4 right now and my kdr about 5.

Serioulsy
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6680|A sunburnt country
I'm quite proud that my stats reflect my whole time on BF2.  This is my first FPS, in fact the first real PC game I have played for about 6 years.

There is a lot of people that claim their stats are really good but you can tell it's not the original account, which I think is cheap and definitely not a true indication of a players ability.

I personally wouldn't feel comfortable "bragging" about my stats when I knew that they were "doctored".

As long as I know my stats are honest, that's all that counts to me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard