farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6531

i can do it, just leme know what time and when and on what server. I never got to play with skeetman but from what ive heard he must've bin a very good player. Im very sorry for your loss king country and its a horrible thing to lose someone close to you. I lost my brother from the war in Iraq. A roadside bomb blew up his humvee, killing everyone inside. But yeah, someone send me a PM about when and where and ill try and make it.
Madhadda1
+270|6546|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
the ofiical time and date is saturday 2pm east cost 1pm central ect. we still have a way to go on planning but its a good start
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6631|Washington, DC

I'll help out. I may be able to provide a small server (like 12 man) for the task.
l41e
+677|6649

I will be there.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

I'll help out. I may be able to provide a small server (like 12 man) for the task.
Really? That would be great. Could you get it PW protected maybe? It definitly doesn't need to be ranked. I think we could get it all recorded in about 20 minutes or less.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Madhadda1
if somebody takes a video of this i would like a copy i am going to be apart of the fly by so fraps would lag the $%^ out of me
Hurricane
Banned

King_County_Downy wrote:

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Really? That would be great. Could you get it PW protected maybe? It definitly doesn't need to be ranked. I think we could get it all recorded in about 20 minutes or less.
Yep unranked PWed server.
Madhadda1

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

ip/name?
-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6537|Carlsbad, CA, USA

i would like to be there.
Hurricane
Banned

Madhadda1 wrote:

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

ip/name?
I just ordered it, it's a 26 man actually. It's being setup.
Madhadda1

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Madhadda1 wrote:

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

ip/name?
cool when will it be running?
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

OMG Sweet. Keep us posted bro. Does it have Wake or Dragon?
Hurricane
Banned

idk... i'll pm you or county when its up

edit: it has all bf2 maps i think, definetly dragon and wake and i can put custom maps on it too i think

Last edited by ExecutionerStyle (2006-07-20 15:23:48)

Madhadda1
i think we should ask downy what map he wants but im thinking wake but idk
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

Anyone with a carrier and 4 jets should do just fine. We would need 21 players for the 21 gun salute. The missing man could be done by 4 others, not really necessary to do it all in one take since that would be pretty difficult to coordinate the timing.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6628|UK
just to let you guys know, any server can be configured to be unranked and then password protected
Hurricane
Banned

Downy if i may make somes suggestions:

-21 players firing one round all at the same time. 1 player can be the company commander (i believe he stands behind the squad and fires with them). the last 4 can be in jets and fly over and do the missing man

-21 players firing one round, going from left to right or right to left, so one shot then another then another. Missing man maneuver too.

-7 players, firing one round at the same time, 3 times. 1 guy is the company commander. Missing man maneuver too

But it's all up to you man.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

-21 players firing one round all at the same time. 1 player can be the company commander (i believe he stands behind the squad and fires with them). the last 4 can be in jets and fly over and do the missing man
I like this way.
There's a good article in wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21-gun_salute I want to give him the President's salute.

Last edited by King_County_Downy (2006-07-20 16:08:08)

Madhadda1
so what is the ip to the server and what map are we going on?
Hurricane
Banned

72.232.89.190:16567

I'll leave the password and map up to Downy.
Madhadda1
ok thanks for the ip downy should be here soon
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

Here I am   I have a slight problem though. Is there any way we could do this on Sunday? Shit I'm a fuckhead. I have to work tomorrow. Our phone system is jacked up and I have to be here tomorrow during our business hours. I'm pissed but there's nothing I can do

*pulling out hair*
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6680|Broadlands, VA
Are we going to be hooked up by TS or Vent?  We need that IP also.
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6680|Broadlands, VA
Sunday's cool too.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

My TS IP is 70.89.133.235  PW: snoopy

edit: We're going to post this info on the first post but here it is just in case anyone jumps to the end of the thread

*Updated*

Everyone is welcome and encouraged to come. The more people, the better. We need to get everyone on TS so we can organize the fly-by. If you can't get on TS, we'll work it out somehow.
When: Sunday 7/23 2pm EST (11am PST)
Where: 72.232.89.190:16567
TS:  70.89.133.235  PW: snoopy

We can arrange who is in jets and all that when we see how many people show up.

Last edited by King_County_Downy (2006-07-21 10:42:38)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard