Chikyuu Shoujo Arujuna
+42|6602|Norway
after the medics kicked our (the snipers) buds in the competition, I decided to release this video of mine. it's mostly staged on unranked infantry server (waib, elunex and battlefield.no #8). the video shows some close range scenes and also some prominent victims (you will recognize at least one).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoRK1ah0QhU

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 0154071066

please leave a comment, thanks in advance

Last edited by Chikyuu Shoujo Arujuna (2006-07-20 04:35:52)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

I applaud your effort in making the vid, and I hope a lot of people like it.  But I turned it off half way thru because I couldn't take everyone jumping and prone spamming.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2006-07-18 08:02:14)

[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6565|Iceland
i hate norway, they are fucking twats. In Lebanon there were buses to pick up scandinavians and Norwegan** ppl made space for them selfs in the buses that were full. So every Icelandic person got kicked out of the bus exept a pregnant woman.

Its a gd vid.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6689|Melbourne, Australia
watching now!

holy mother of god ./.. please dont ever vurse me u are the best sniper iv ever seen the wholle quikscope thing is incredible hats off to u mate +1

Last edited by I.M.I Militant (2006-07-18 08:17:08)

-MIKI3.
+70|6614|The Netherlands
nice vid I liked the last part where there were so many guys and non of them saw you +1
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6633|Groningen, The Netherlands

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

i hate norway, they are fucking twats. In Lebanon there were buses to pick up scandinavians and Norwegan** ppl made space for them selfs in the buses that were full. So every Icelandic person got kicked out of the bus exept a pregnant woman.

Its a gd vid.
lol, that sucks alright
but i would do something to get out of a warzone too

@topicmaker: nice vid, yall have nice reflexes XD
Callum212
+2|6465
nice vid good sniping like the double kill bit +1
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6710
OH NOES another sniper vid, Its all too much ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Just kidding nice vid, quick reflex's and nice grenade work at the end.
Chikyuu Shoujo Arujuna
+42|6602|Norway
thanks for the feedback

@[noob]tyler: I'm not norwegian, I'm german but living in norway :p

@I.M.I Militant, thx, thats what I wanted to hear. but yet I dont see myself as the best sniper since I miss those shots still too often
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6759|Singapore

Ok, nice video, nice movement and shooting, I will never be as accurate as you, nor will I ever be as accomplished a sniper.

But the compliments end here.

You're no different from any other '1337 sniper' who posted up his '1337 video'. I don't see anything new. I don't see anything special. I've seen everything you did in this video in the past 340914 videos i've seen. Do something special. Decimate a whole squad running and firing at you with 6 headshots with an SVD. Knock out a jet pilot in mid-flight. Snipe and kill someone in the next server. Whatever. Don't bother showing off your headshots etc its been done 340914 times before.

And try shooting at people who're actually firing back at you for once. 90% of your kills (and in most sniper videos) kill people who are stupidly facing you and cannot shoot accurately enough to hit the broad side of the barn. From the inside.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6508|Internetfitlerland

Cool vid mate

Whats the music you got playing there?
Cactusfist
Pusher of sausages Down Hallways
+26|6538
2 good bits

Where you shot one guy throught the chest and also hit the guy behind him (in the head?) And when the guy ran round the corner and you quicksoped him. Those were good
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6759|Singapore

~Smokey~ wrote:

Cool vid mate

Whats the music you got playing there?
Spitfire - Prodigy
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6681|Groningen / Netherlands
good song i got it, good movie aswell
Prodigy - Spitfire as the bearz said
Chikyuu Shoujo Arujuna
+42|6602|Norway

polarbearz wrote:

Ok, nice video, nice movement and shooting, I will never be as accurate as you, nor will I ever be as accomplished a sniper.

You're no different from any other '1337 sniper' who posted up his '1337 video'. I don't see anything new. I don't see anything special. I've seen everything you did in this video in the past 340914 videos i've seen. Do something special. Decimate a whole squad running and firing at you with 6 headshots with an SVD. Knock out a jet pilot in mid-flight. Snipe and kill someone in the next server. Whatever. Don't bother showing off your headshots etc its been done 340914 times before.

And try shooting at people who're actually firing back at you for once. 90% of your kills (and in most sniper videos) kill people who are stupidly facing you and cannot shoot accurately enough to hit the broad side of the barn. From the inside.
did you even see my video?
18 out of 37 victims spotted me and/or were shooting at me. thats 50% not 10%. nothing new? show me another video where the maker killed a medic with an ak-101 2 ft away with a bolt-action rifle.
As I said, most of this scenes did I make on unranked infantry servers. You know, where everyone pronsespams, bunnyhops, dolphin dives etc. do you actually think for a second that there is a single person (not sniper) out there who can win against 6 high skilled enemies? keep dreaming dude. thats all I have to say about your nonsense.
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6746

Chikyuu Shoujo Arujuna wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

18 out of 37 victims spotted me and/or were shooting at me. thats 50% not 10%. nothing new? show me another video where the maker killed a medic with an ak-101 2 ft away with a bolt-action rifle.
As I said, most of this scenes did I make on unranked infantry servers. You know, where everyone pronsespams, bunnyhops, dolphin dives etc. do you actually think for a second that there is a single person (not sniper) out there who can win against 6 high skilled enemies? keep dreaming dude. thats all I have to say about your nonsense.
Amen
Tor77
Ron Jeremy Apprentice
+84|6622|Norway

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

Hey man, don't blame us vikings for your countrymen's bad BO. The only reason they didn't get on that bus was personal hygiene. That, and they didn't pay the busfare, cheap bastards.

Last edited by Tor77 (2006-07-19 05:52:53)

JohnnyBlanco
+44|6541|England

Chikyuu Shoujo Arujuna wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

He does have a point though, its a good vid and is fun to watch but theres nothing really special. On the other hand there were a couple of shit hot shots and its always fun to watch other people play, although why did you keep jumping? You seem good enough to not have to, which is  a shame because its a really very, very lame habit. Prodigy rocks btw.

Last edited by JohnnyBlanco (2006-07-19 05:55:39)

Pikez_Spudz
+0|6530|Singapore
WOAH! i wish i could snipe like you guys! that was amazing
lynxlyran
+15|6614
I don't know. I'm not real impressed. 90% of the time he pulled the trigger, the cross hair was off by a foot or more. He hits the guy in the shoulder for a one shot kill? Kits the guy in the leg for a one shot kill? Most of those shots should have missed all together. Something ain't right, must be video lag?
sgt.napalmcb
C4 CRAZY!
+73|6618|United Kingdom
nice shooting!
BeNt1
strkar
+1|6477|Sydney
man...I found it to be very good vid and your sniping is impressive - quick movements to get crosshair on moving enemy and hit them. Again, well done!
xWSxCriminalx
+40|6507
Not ANTOHER sniper video....my god.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

*sigh

definition of SNIPER
The term thus emphasises field craft and skills of camouflage as well as marksmanship, and is typically used for infantry soldiers so skilled, who specialize in killing selected enemies from concealment with a rifle at long distances.

Last edited by stryyker (2006-07-19 12:15:52)

CHroNo
+1|6473
shitty video
0 impressive shot
plz dont make another video

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard