DemonMonkey
+17|6496|Michigan
What is the most dastardly thing you've done in BF2? Whether it be base raping or team killing... how have you made someone else's day a total mess?

I dunno if I ruined anyones day, but... I remember one time I was low on health and had a medic right near me. I stood in front of him requesting a medic, however, he just sat there staring at me. I could not take it anymore so I pulled the trigger... as he pulled out his medic pack. After killing him (and deservingly being punished), I took his kit... healed myself and then revived him, saying sorry.

If there was similar post, forgive me... in my defense I did search.
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6555
Some guy tked me so I got on the other team and had my clan join in. End of the round he ended up with a purple heart
DemonMonkey
+17|6496|Michigan
Ouch... I'd definately ruin my day to get a purple heart
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6629|949

routinely used to m95 pilots out of the chopper so I could get in.  Also I have been known to go to the redzone and ditch a few unsavory gunners from my heli.
Baseraping is not dastardly unless it is to an uncap and there is no logic behind it (not to kill a plane, heli, or armor leaving the uncap).
InnerMonkey
+62|6715
Sit on Ghost Town and Rape the northern uncap (server rules allowed it).  Yeah, I'm lame....not a mean player.
The#1Spot
+105|6536|byah
kicked an admin from his server 3 times it was pretty funny cause we did it so fast that the other admin couldnt read the person who started the vote.
Delta_38DS
Self Proclaimed A10 Whore
+27|6560
Someone and his friend were base raping the entire round so next round I did the same to them.  He was mad and complained the entire round about it.  I am now his worst enemy (you can check my horrid stats too).  He didn't get the purple heart because he didn't have enough kills.

Last edited by Delta_38DS (2006-07-17 15:57:58)

DemonMonkey
+17|6496|Michigan

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Baseraping is not dastardly unless it is to an uncap and there is no logic behind it (not to kill a plane, heli, or armor leaving the uncap).
We're on the same page.

But back to the subject, just recently I decided to attempt to get my Explosives Vet badge... in Warlord. My team, SAS, had the third floor and I went into lamemore spam mode. Now the particular server, speedygamers, had TK mines on... and with blatant disregard for my team's wellbeing, I began to drop them whenever I had a chance, several times in the third floor spawn area. Regardless, my selfishness got my my vet and 3-4 kills away from my Exp.
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6820|St. Louis, MO
In a previous patch,I forget the map,if you fired the vehicle tow the server would crash losing everyone their score for the round.I was playing a round in which my teammates were TKing ,abusive pricks.Many of them had scores well over 100.I was well aware what firing the tow would do and waited till the last 10 tickets to fire the tow.
IrbisInBoots
+1|6491
Wake Island 2007, I am a pilot in black howk on American aircraft with all 5 passengers, then I just took off and was flyying around ocean like 200-300 meters away from the land and making them mad and stuff. My record was that I hit the hight of 520 or something, you cannot see anything at this hight, even jets
MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6654|San Francisco, CA
kill-revive-kill-revive-kill-revive-kill-revive-kill-revive...

...to a good friend of mine

it was justified! he *almost ran me over in a plane...

*Using it loosely.

Last edited by MURcarnage (2006-07-17 17:00:07)

Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6698|Australia
I was in a bad mood. Sometime pre 1.2 i tked about 15 in the sapce of 2 hours for planes.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6504
haha this one time we only had the carrier left on Gulf so we had every1 on the ship...literally we cudnt get off..and it was 64 man i believe, altho it prolly wasnt full.  but either way, there were about 20 guys on the carrier deck, so me getting bored i placed c4 over the entire main half of the deck and blew it killing about 10-15 people 

haha oh how i laughed and laughed
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6707
i do the roulette on my server and with a few guys on my TS........... guess the number and get banned
Scr0k
A clown killed my dad
+47|6512|Alabama
Wake Island, Me and this guy waiting for the airplane to spawn. Who will get it first? Both of us holding down "E". There was no friendly fire on the server so i pulled out c4 and blew him off the carrier into the water. After dieing in the plane i met him again at the chopper spawn. Decided to do it to him again. The story continues with me doing it to him 2 more times.
rustynutz
I am British!
+124|6679|England and damn proud
I was doing really shit on karkand, so i just went on a TK rush ended up with some thing stupid like -200 or close, then 10 mins later the admin came on and kicked me ....was fun though
Phoenix2
Professional Medic Whore
+43|6525|Karkand
I was once commander of the USMC on karkand, and I knew where the enemy commander was. I had a grudge against this guy because of a previous event. Now I couldn't get him with arty, cartillery, or supplliery, so, I trudge all the way across the map to the factory, in a humvee, not even doing my commander duties. I get there safely and locate his postion with my UAV. He was prone inside the building. I went right behind him, and typed many times, "Hey mec commander, look behind you.". He eventually turned around while prone, and I knifed him. I then teabagged his head for 15 seconds.
Now here's the kicker, about 2 minutes later, a message read across the top of the screen: "KICKING.... [UV]Phoenix2 NO COMMANDING IN VEHICLES!!!
It must have been the admin i killed.

Last edited by Phoenix2 (2006-07-17 20:33:33)

Windrider_Melb
Pwned so often there's an IPO.
+29|6501|Melbourne, Australia
Dragon Valley. Grabbed an F35 straight out of loading. Was flying back to the carrier to reload and accidentally flew head-on into a full blackhawk. Those guys hit the punish buttons so fast my body hadn't even started falling before the server auto-kicked me for negative score.

Deliberately dastardly - I'll find the most obviously awesome places to snipe from, then drop claymores to protect it and go somewhere else to snipe. After I get the "you killed" message I'll keep an eye out and kill them again when they get into position.

Ghost Town - I was placing C4 at the Spetz uncap and loaded one onto the chopper before doing the UAV and SatScan. I was hoping that someone would spawn and take it. Instead a friendly appeared and grabbed it. I waited a minute to see if their name showed-up as killed, but then decided I couldn't wait and blew the lot, getting a TK

Also Ghost Town - Seems to completely tick-off the Spetz when I sit in the SAS Uncap Stinger site ALL ROUND. The way the map is set-up, you get coverage of 66% of the cap points and both Attack Chopper pads. They'll hit me with everything they can to get rid of me. If someone will take the time to man it, that Stinger site can give the SAS team almost total air dominance.

I cartillery'd a black hawk in flight. That was quite dastardly.
I've also (to the shock of the occupants) deliberately hit an F35 in flight with a T90 main gun, and destroyed an APC with Stinger missiles.

Come to think of it, I'm not really that dastardly at all.

OH!!! Yes I am! Dragon Valley - I was PLA Commander. I notice a bunch of my guys on the USMC carrier. I figure they are destroying UAV/SatScan whatever. They keep refusing requests to go do the arty. A few minutes later I notice they are still there and their scores were going up up up.

So I arty'd them. I don't care if I lost points, I won't tolerate that behaviour from my teammates.

\\'
DeoValente9
+9|6518|Jhb, South Africa
It happened today, I had quite a laugh at this..

I was driving in a FAV towards Power Station on Dragon Valley and see this one engineer running over that wooden bridge and as I approached, wanting my last kill for my expert transport....

-I rammed him so hard...

I jumped out at the last second after the car hit him, he flew and landed inside Wood-freaking-yard... oh and my car blew into pieces on the jagged rocks below.

That oke must have been like O_o... I started crying of laughter... Even after a thousand gaming hours and the game being over a year old.. I still love every second of it!
Dieselboy
Flicker of beans since 1986
+87|6547|Reading, Basingrad
Done this once a few weeks ago......I was bored.

On Gulf - I was MEC and USMC could only spawn on carrier.....I parachuted out onto the carrier and jumped on the guns in the Blackhawk......took out 30 people before they were smart enough to not spawn on deck!
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6826
I was in a really foul mood so I decided to drive the Chineese AA vehicle on Dragon Valley up onto the top of the hill overlooking the carrier and proceeded to give them all hell.
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6556|The real world

JaM3z wrote:

i do the roulette on my server and with a few guys on my TS........... guess the number and get banned
Banning, russian_man17 Being a fag!!1one
xGBlitzkrieg
The Lazy Genius
+14|6533|USA, CA
The map was wake and i can't remeber who the hell tked me. But he did it 3 or 4 times for the jet, and then shortly after take off he would crash! So i got the jet finally, and when i did i kept crashing the jet into to him while he waited for the other jet.  So right before landing i would bail and then ge the jet he waited for. I did it 3 times in a row and then quit the server. I never woould have even done it, if it wasn't for the fact no one was flying the other jet.
Murphy <s18>
+8|6649|51st State
Puttin claymores in the back of HMMWVs one facing forward one facing backward!
xtrem3_4c3_4
+9|6543
whatching people running into claymore's and going commander and dropping cars on people

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard