Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6491|Gogledd Cymru

i wanted to be a medic whore in my early days and "bond" is my surname
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6238|Uk
my names Mark and the rest is just 13 in roman numerals. i think i was 13 at the time and also its my lucky number (all the unlucky stuff is a load of shit about the templar nights i think)
keyoshi
+28|6421
Got it from a japanese word meanin 'quiet bear' but I spelled it wrong so it has no meaning technically.
TravisC555
+118|6221|Cox Convention Center, OK

comet241 wrote:

every single handle in every single game I play is Comet241, as well as all of my electronic handles like emails and forum crap, like this one here.
Same here, I just decided to use this name from the start of my online gaming, and most of my forum handles are the same name too.
Budzilla
+9|6194|Brisbane, Australia
When I was 10 y/o I got a shirt that said "Bud: King of the Beers". That nick has stuck ever since. I chose Budzilla since Bud was already taken.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6647
I got mine from warcraft 3game, one of the villain's from warcraft 3 game, he was part of the orc race and his name was blademaster so I just added the 2.
Fosterthelegend
:)
+97|6617|Kent, UK
WHen first trying to make an account couldn't get it to work, just wasn't accepting anything even 'aaogdgdj'
it would say someone would have that name
so i was randomly putting in things and then for no real reason fosterthelegend worked.... wish it didnt now
oh and Fister's my second name :p
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6567|Area 51
Well you have USMC right?

So I am like, well I am Dutch, so we like gotta have a Royal Dutch Marine Corps, so I was like ok RDMC it is.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6529|Belgium

friends call me Jappe, or De Jappe (de is dutch for the)

ergo my name.

English people have a hard time to pronounce it though, so I'm oke with: "the jap" pronunciation too.
GuardDawg30
+1|6334
I've used GuardDawg30 for about the past 8 years.  I work in a prison and it is the slogan we use when we sell t-shirts.  I added 30 being that it is my old basketball number.
Someone025
Cooler Member
+31|6515
i played star wars battlefront and i was like in 6th grade, and the kill message was You killed...

so i had random names like my mom, and a flea, but someone just stuck
Ironsteed
Fuck Shoes
+18|6473|North of Dallas
My normal online user name is way2fast91, but I used to dominate in armor in bf1942, so when I got bf2 I decided to go that route, and I was really into collecting wine at the time, I thought of Iron Horse winery and decided to go with Ironsteed.
MeanMachine77
+25|6281
mine derived from composing the first part of my desired one (MeanM@chine) which was taken, some letters of my name "gtr" and my vintage 77.

so here we go meangtr77...

if i was to compose it from what i´ve been called midgame it´d be:

"f.u.n00bnowayaimbotclaywhorestupidsniperonr00f!!!1"  or so...

burningmetal225
+1|6180
i got mine from a phenomenon i noticed in the first pc game i ever played...MechWarrior 3
whenever i destroyed an enemy, their mech would just lie there, literally burning. so my sn for multiplayer matches became burningmetal. i added the 225 on my fifteenth bday, b/c 15^2= 225. ans i kept it ever since.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6291|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

burningmetal225 wrote:

i got mine from a phenomenon i noticed in the first pc game i ever played...MechWarrior 3
whenever i destroyed an enemy, their mech would just lie there, literally burning. so my sn for multiplayer matches became burningmetal. i added the 225 on my fifteenth bday, b/c 15^2= 225. ans i kept it ever since.
Shut up, nub.

Mine is simple. Back in the days when I played Neopets (I know, so long ago), I wanted to use the name "iamcow". Of course, that was taking, so what did my 7-year-old mind come up with? COWAMI!

There you have it, my story.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
BINCHENZO
God.star.legend
+33|6193|Your moms privates
this is my giving name
David.P
Banned
+649|6275
Real Name.
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

variant of dead pet hermit crab's name (1 that lived for 3 years).

Last edited by jsnipy (2007-05-29 20:06:54)

Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6708
Er..... *Ahem*..Well, I'd rather not say... Only I was in 5th grade and ummm.... Yea..
Xblade-3o5-
Oi, Suzy!
+113|6755|Florida, United States
My computer case is the Xblade model...
When i first got, i was setting up my alias for Hotmail and Joint Ops, and had no clue what to write down until I looked to the right and saw "Xblade".

The -3o5- is part of the clan.... In SOF i was known as Xblade but some bastards took the name in Joint Ops and in BF2 so i threw in the -3o5-

Last edited by Xblade-3o5- (2007-05-29 20:11:45)

Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6640|Montreal, Qc, Canada
My real name is Andrew.... my mom use to call me Andoura as nickname when i was younger (even sometimes up to now) and as i used this name for my msn etc... my friend started to call me andoura sometimes so here im Andoura in bf2 and also almost everywhere on the net !

Last edited by Andoura (2007-05-29 20:11:01)

~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~
+16|6491
Pretty funny story. Back in 04' I just bought Warcraft 3. Me and a buddy were pretty out of it, acting crazy. So we logged on, installed Warcraft, and got to the account creation page. Now then we were like, "What the hell should we make our name?" He says, "Dude! Lets make it Handjob!" So, I laughed, said ok and "typed" it in, but misspelled the enitre thing (Hanma--Handjob, we were doing good when we started typing it xD).
We didn't even realize it untill we finished it. So, we didn't want to waste more time making a new name. He still plays Warcraft on that account, I moved on to BF2 and other games but stuck with the name for good memories.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6564|British Columbia, Canada
Whoa.. Since when did this become a sticky?
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6269|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
I murdered a child ninja back in 2002. His last dying words were, "Continue my legacy". Silly pr1ck forgot to tell me his name though. Ninja_Kid2002 it is.
iPwnerrrr
Lets go tazy crazy!
+19|6264
Well theres quite a few reasons behind my name... But the Main story goes like this... Before I got BF2 I played CSS and was rather good at it. So I thought i'd "pwn" at Bf2. Man was I wrong... Hence why I created my new account.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard