NASTY_BUTLER
+41|6524|Infiltrating the Smurf Village
OK guys its official our server is up. The kind folks at OBC prompted me to make a server they so lent me their name, the server is called:

OBC International
The IP is 66.199.251.76:16567

Play the Entire Western World! - We have one of the few servers in NY, this lets the Californians and the Euros play on a level playing field. This is the best server location in the world for all countries in Europe and North America to play effectively together. Trust us....we are a fully international clan and we ping tested heavily.

No Additional Rules - Yes folks, pure BF2 as it was meant to be played.

No Censorship - Express yourself freely without consequence in a truly adult server

No Perma Bans - Hey, we all make mistakes. A lil' timeout is fine but nothing in a video game calls for a life term. 1 week max.

No Gaymores - FF Damage from claymores is increased to maximum and all other explosives reduced. FF Mines will only damage tanks instead of destroy them. FF Grenades and small arms reduced too.

No Punishing - We have removed this senseless distraction.

Diversity - Team swap in a two round map rotation to mix it up.

More Diversity - A brand new bold map line-up with fifteen variations in each rotation. Plays both 64 and 32 player map versions for strategic play mixed with karkandlike MAYHEM!

Crash Insurance - When it crashes thanks to EA's genious the beginning two maps will be 32 player to keep things interesting for those who rejoin while it starts to fill up again.

Clan/Community Perks - Clans are encouraged to team up together to encourage teamplay. On request we can add your tag to our list that allows your members to move more freely between teams so you can stick together.

Communication - We paid more to get you the highest quality VOIP setting. You don't owe us anything just use it and play to win!

Admins that can take it - Face it, you know TOP gets alot of (undue) shit from the weak-willed. We don't plan on turning that hypocritical BS back at you though....that would be .... well, weak. Come and gang up on us, kick our asses, the only thing you will get is our respect.

Uncensored forum - Give us your comments or complaints and we will promptly make fun of you.....but we wont stop you from saying them anyway. www.tacticsoverprinciples.com
Daz
+14|6530|Somalia
Sounds hardcore.

Swearing ftw.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6760|Mark it zero.
sounds pretty fuckin awesome i must say
Brasso
+1,549|6641

hey i'm in CT so that NY server should get sweet pings.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Simon
basically
+838|6669|UK
Sounds good.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6664
sounds good.. [N)@(M] have banned me for 'hacking' so I'm looking for new server anyways
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6731|California

SargeV1.4 wrote:

sounds good.. [N)@(M] have banned me for 'hacking' so I'm looking for new server anyways
you always welcome.

for a little 'ping' lesson, i live on the West Coast of the US, with crappy internet, and i get 120 ping, so if you are in the area of the English Channel, you should get no higher than 130
PRiMACORD
+190|6636|Home of the Escalade Herds

Daz wrote:

Sounds hardcore.

Swearing ftw.
Fuck yeah.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6606|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
sounds excellent, a good server on the east coast that allows swearing and doesnt give a shit what i do as long as if isnt hackin, paddin or being gay like some asshats out there. thank you, you have restored my faith in humanity
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6546|Edmonton Alberta
i am soooo going to be on this server
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6594|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
This quite possibly might be the GREATEST server ever.

Last edited by Reject_Wolf (2006-07-16 22:11:57)

NASTY_BUTLER
I see that you like the layout of the server......it's gonna take a little work however to get it to the point where it is consistantly populated.    That means sitting in it when its lacking sometimes.

Its true that I feel that most of the bf2 players out there are idiots and I have never held back.  But I see more in kind with the folks in this microcosm than any other.  I call on you to help and put a little time in it and bring a friend or two and get this thing rolling.

What do you get out of it?  I can promise you no more than a fun server to play in with a unique layout and more importantly.....an admin that has been through the bullshit of being banned and pushed around by those that use moral facades to mask their own inadequacies and predjudices.

Please...please....please...come to my server and kick my ass.  I will respect you for it.   Talk shit and challenge others....create a rivalry or make a friend.  Its all up to you and none of us will step in and speak for you.

THIS IS A TRUE COMMUNITY SERVER.  THE COMMUNITY DEFINES IT.

Also, a special invitation goes out to clans.  We register tags that let you switch teams more easily to stay together.  Another thing....I will work with groups in the future when it starts to fill up to enable them to make room and join quickly.

Send and invite to my xfire and I will keep you on a call list when I am rallying players to the server....that should help things.
NASTY_BUTLER
Ok on our second night the largest we got was around thirty or so.  I know it will take time and we have a good base of excellent players...now to attract the smurfs.

We are changing the name to EA Official SF International to get some real curb appeal as the OBC tag doesnt do much and has lost its sarcastic luster.

Keep your eye out and lets get it rolling.   With all the unique features a full server like this should turn out well in time.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6653|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

NASTY_BUTLER wrote:

Ok on our second night the largest we got was around thirty or so.  I know it will take time and we have a good base of excellent players...now to attract the smurfs.

We are changing the name to EA Official SF International to get some real curb appeal as the OBC tag doesnt do much and has lost its sarcastic luster.

Keep your eye out and lets get it rolling.   With all the unique features a full server like this should turn out well in time.
if i didnt suck complete ass when i played on the server.. the games would be more enjoyable for everyone..
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6641|Washington, DC

spawnofthemist wrote:

NASTY_BUTLER wrote:

if i didnt suck complete ass when i played on the server.. the games would be more enjoyable for everyone..
Thanks for helping my account get Basic Exlposives (extra thanks to Prima for taking that fifth C4).

This is a great server. Skilled players that play hard and play for the team. <3 TOP for delivering such a great experience.

EDIT: Yeah the claymore FF throws off a lot of people. some guy said "WTF MY CLAYMORE KILLED A FRIENDLY!??!" and Vengeance said "yeah theyre claymores not gaymores" then the kid said "I SAID CLAYMORE!".

Last edited by ExecutionerStyle (2006-07-17 23:21:21)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6731|California

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

NASTY_BUTLER wrote:

Thanks for helping my account get Basic Exlposives (extra thanks to Prima for taking that fifth C4).

This is a great server. Skilled players that play hard and play for the team. <3 TOP for delivering such a great experience.

EDIT: Yeah the claymore FF throws off a lot of people. some guy said "WTF MY CLAYMORE KILLED A FRIENDLY!??!" and Vengeance said "yeah theyre claymores not gaymores" then the kid said "I SAID CLAYMORE!".
i have a screenshot of that.

>>>As a side note, if you ever want a knife fight, we are all happy to accomidate you
PRiMACORD
+190|6636|Home of the Escalade Herds

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Thanks for helping my account get Basic Exlposives (extra thanks to Prima for taking that fifth C4). .
Just returning the favor

https://www.tekka.sys-techs.com/murtaza/llc/screen240.jpg

Last edited by PRiMACORD (2006-07-18 01:14:41)

J.P.Morgen
+7|6699|In a 24/7 Night Server
Come join, a bunch of us are on right now.  Show your support for SF.

It is called EA Official International
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6641|Washington, DC

PRiMACORD wrote:

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Thanks for helping my account get Basic Exlposives (extra thanks to Prima for taking that fifth C4). .
Just returning the favor

http://www.tekka.sys-techs.com/murtaza/ … een240.jpg

bitch
NASTY_BUTLER
Its Weds night and we have it up to forty average .....making progress.  Its now called EA Official International so look us up.

EA OFFICIAL INTERNATIONAL
DIR_Diver
+1|6603
Played tonight for the first time

Had a good time, and a couple of okay rounds.

Have added it to my favorites.
NASTY_BUTLER
We got it up to full tonite.  It emptied a little on every 32 player map though.

Something I haven't thought of.....some players like only larger servers because they can get more points because of the larger amount of tickets.

Should we think about taking some 32 player maps out?

Comments?
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6780|Human Meat Shield
YES. 32 maps are for the school kids coming home from the Ice Cream Truck.

If they can't handle the power of the 64, then they can't handle playing.

BTW.. Night Maps are around the corner...Ima try Gulf of Oman first.. then Night Maps..
NASTY_BUTLER
I thought people would like the more choatic play that 64 players on a 32 player server would do.  I guess the points are more important or they dont like loading and a smaller map means a quicker route to the next map.

I dunno

Anymore comments?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6758|The United Center
I don't mind the 32 player maps.  Some of the 64s are too spread out.  32 = insane infantry combat.

Fucking awesome server though.  I had a pretty good time in there earlier with you, veng, nexar, stryyker, and all those other nubs.

For the record, I was AFK for that one time Nex shock paddled me.  Seriously.  The phone rang or something.  Yeah.

Fucking Nexar.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard