I let him TK me until he gets banned!25%25% - 34
I'm the guy who does all the TK'ing2%2% - 3
I just let it go. There's more important things to do47%47% - 63
I let it go, but not before pressing that punish button17%17% - 24
Total: 134
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6552|Belgium
I always forgive unintentional TK's, but i hate it when the same person punishes mine
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6646|Birmingham, UK

[-DER-]Omega wrote:

Just wondering how the [shall I say, biggest] BF2 community handles teamkills.

I'm usually #3, unless the guy becomes so annoying that it ruins the gameplay. Then I become #1.

Please be honest in your votes/comments

[Also as a bonus, if you have over 50,000 points and less than 300 teamkills, you shall get a +1 as recognition of your good behaviour on the battlefield!]
Well...I have over 60,000 points, and only 303 teamkills (I'm number 4, by the way). I never punish intentionally, and I never TK intentionally. I set vehicles on fire - SpecOps runs over and gets himself blown up. I'm going to their back flag - a guy just runs infront of me not holding down E. What am I to do? Oh, and I inevitably get punished for other peoples mistakes - welcome to the battlefield, soldier!
Sgt.Zubie
+77|6598
If the guy meant it I punish, if it's accidental I forgive...but even the intentional teamkillers I just let it go after punishing. No since wasting time trying to kill them back.

One thing I wanted to edit and add...It sure is easy to accidently teamkill with grenades! It is wasn't for grenades I would probably only have about 20 tk's

Last edited by Sgt.Zubie (2006-07-16 03:36:06)

elmo1337
Banned
+186|6581|The real world
Team: Kills, Damage, & Vehicle Damage      772 / 349 / 278
Wraith
+30|6602
Like most people here, I forgive the majority of the time unless it's blatantly deliberate.  The last accidental one I punished was when I dropped a grenade in the middle of an enemy squad (would have got at least 4 of them, maybe 5), and a chopper came in and the gunner killed everyone including me.  It just annoyed me that he stole the kills and tk'd me all at once.

By the way, I only have 25k points, but also only 129 tk's, so proportionally I qualify for your reward

Wraith
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6811|England
Obviously intentional tk = I ban them promptly.
Ir0n-M@n
has the greatest stats on earth
+125|6767|Germany
please say intentional or unintentional... i NEVER punish unintentional teamkills, but if someone kills me on purpose (for a plane, heli, tank) i will punish him to death and next round i will stand me in front of his fucking starting plane ffs!!!
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6866|Reykjavík, Iceland.
If I get bombed the shit out of my by a friendly bomber when I'm taking a flag: Forgive
If someone kills me while running for a vehicle: Punish
ZCor3x
+46|6592|Pennsylvania
Switch to the other team and rape him until he leaves the server, let him tk me until he gets banned.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6553|Boston, MA
I rarely punish, I actually punish more for stupid tks than intentional tks. Like if somebody sees me run behind a wall and I kill the guy there, and then they start spamming the place with grenades and kills me.
Burks
+2|6665
Depends. If it was on purpose, he gets a warning. Does it again, kicked.

On accident, no big deal unless he starts getting verbally abussive. Like when a commander calls arty on the damn plane spawn and tk's me, even with no enemies around. Jackass.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6667|Ohio
yesterday i was faced with a dilemma about punishing. I was in a warlord server with FF on, and there was a mine in the gate way for the security office, so im slowly going through it in a full truck. Then an idiot with another full truck blazes right next to me over the mine and we both blow up. I was so close to hitting punish, but then i realized it wasnt the idiot who killed me, but another guy. i didnt punish, but i bet most did, because when i checked his score, he wasnt on the list so i think he was kicked. I kinda feel sorry for him, but on a ff on server, you cant put mines right in the way of your base.
TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6556|Australia
i usually Punish when its just idiots who TK on purpose. but most of the time i just try to think back and see if it was intentional or not. Like standing near the F-35 while its taking off, if i get TKed becouse; i'm in front of it or under it. Thats my mistake.

Last edited by {DHL}SeahawK (2006-07-16 08:05:21)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6653|Washington, DC

Accidental-Forgive

Stupid accident-See if they apologize, if not then punish (ya gotta be more careful)

Intentional-Punish, then I make their life hell for a bit. If they're in armor, I ram into them with a jeep until it TK's me. If they're on foot, I drive at them with a jeep and bail at the last second, so they get an "is no more" I think (and -2 points too... i think).
KtotheIMMY
+513|6786
I rarely punish. I don't TK very often either. I have 99 TK's and I've played for 242 hours, 41 minutes.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard