Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6784|The Hague, Holland

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Thread bumping.

This will be tonight! Will be playing on the Gulf of Oman map. We will discuss the plot and stuff when we have enough people. Just know it's a semi-serious movie, not really stunts or jokes stuff.
Dude, when/where will you make the movie?

Can I join?

I live in holland so I'd like to know the time so I can add 6 hours .
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6772|AUS, Canberra
id be keen to help too, its sunday during the day here so im free whenever, what time you doing it and can you post where in us you live so i can work out the difference?
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6762

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Thread bumping.

This will be tonight! Will be playing on the Gulf of Oman map. We will discuss the plot and stuff when we have enough people. Just know it's a semi-serious movie, not really stunts or jokes stuff.
Damnit I wish it was tommorrow when I'll get a chance to play....
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6787

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Thread bumping.

time?

-edit- saw MOTD...

Last edited by beeng (2005-11-05 17:16:06)

kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6845|Bryan/College Station, TX
Looking forward to seeing this movie. Unfortunately I was very far away from my computer while all this was going on. Had a convention to run in Phoenix. So.. post the link whenever it gets through editing.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6834
haha I'm so sorry you guys..  I suck really really bad with the m95
and then I had to leave to go to a TWL match (which we pwned )
anyways.. again. to everyone on mec.. I'm soo sorry. .bahaha. *sigh*
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6849|-
lol, don't worry about it Slay. I got some good shots that I really like, and I hope to have this movie done sometime this month. I say this month because I am going to add in all the sounds myself (I wasn't recording the sound). It should turn out really good.
Cyjoki
Veni, Vidi, Vici
+0|6764|Nebraska, United States
My head still hurts from you plinking it with that rifle....

I had alot of fun doing that. Glad to help again anytime Trigger.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6772|AUS, Canberra

Cyjoki wrote:

My head still hurts from you plinking it with that rifle....

I had alot of fun doing that. Glad to help again anytime Trigger.
yeh that was a good laugh more than anything, i think trigga was pulling his hair out at one stage with his screems of..." STOP KILLING EACH OTHER!!" and just as the calm set in you would here over the radio......Artillary your area....funny funny

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard