Linus
+53|6660
So Im playing at the Quebec FTC Clan 24/7 Wake Island server last night..

Played nearly the whole game...around 20 tickets remaining for the enemy team..

I decided to go commander about half way thru since our other one left the game..

Im commanding.. and defiding the one base that Im at, leaving the rest of the map
to my teammates.. a FTC clan member (admin..) comes into the base with 2 other
enemies in a jeep, and I blast em with the tank.. 3 kills... then they come back again
and again, each time I get more kills.. I arty their airfield which is the only base they
have, to take out their jet and chopper.. and what happens ??

He says.. DO NOT ARTY THE JET AND CHOPPER LOCATIONS! 

Ok here it goes...    'hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

So I say, 'I didnt see that rule, anywhere....'

ZAP.. Im kicked for...     heres the kicker..........

You are being kicked for:  Point Overage..Max=50

once again........ hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!

Oh man.. some of these admins and their little clan buddies are a total laugh!!!!!!!!!!

20 rules for their servers, NONE of which apply to themselves... ever notice that ??

yeah yeah, I know, play somewhere else...    Well, duh, I do.. but 8 out 10 servers are
ran this way... total idiot noob admins who CANT STAND TO GET OWNED.
Pop To Ster
Philosiraptor
+45|6539|Edmonds, WA
Feel your sorrow...need a huggle?
ecko3389
Banned
+5|6650|so cal
they need to get backhanded in the face
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6626|Cork, Ireland
Get bearz to give you a huggle. He likes to huggle
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6515
get ur own server
Pop To Ster
Philosiraptor
+45|6539|Edmonds, WA
Nvm, polarz can give you a huggle, how about a dirty thought to the damn admins?
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6602|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
give me the ip please i wanna piss of these admins
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6713|Antarctica
Thats what you get for playing on a french server.
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6633|Quebec city, Canada
Some quebec servers have pretty good rules, some totally suck

I know one that obligates queuing for vehicles and this works pretty well... some others like the one you mentionned sucks sometimes.

but you should have not artilled the main. Even though they had no flag left, thats not something to do. Send tanks into their base, rape them as you wish because there are always a way to hide and escape from vehicles but not arty.
panzer830x
+4|6526

Linus wrote:

So Im playing at the Quebec FTC Clan 24/7 Wake Island server last night..

Played nearly the whole game...around 20 tickets remaining for the enemy team..

I decided to go commander about half way thru since our other one left the game..

Im commanding.. and defiding the one base that Im at, leaving the rest of the map
to my teammates.. a FTC clan member (admin..) comes into the base with 2 other
enemies in a jeep, and I blast em with the tank.. 3 kills... then they come back again
and again, each time I get more kills.. I arty their airfield which is the only base they
have, to take out their jet and chopper.. and what happens ??

He says.. DO NOT ARTY THE JET AND CHOPPER LOCATIONS! 

Ok here it goes...    'hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

So I say, 'I didnt see that rule, anywhere....'

ZAP.. Im kicked for...     heres the kicker..........

You are being kicked for:  Point Overage..Max=50

once again........ hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!

Oh man.. some of these admins and their little clan buddies are a total laugh!!!!!!!!!!

20 rules for their servers, NONE of which apply to themselves... ever notice that ??

yeah yeah, I know, play somewhere else...    Well, duh, I do.. but 8 out 10 servers are
ran this way... total idiot noob admins who CANT STAND TO GET OWNED.
pathetic
SniperF0x
+49|6532
Welcome to BF2.
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6598|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

*Warm memories of a 322 kill streak. *
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6727|California

BabySpinach13 wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

*Warm memories of a 322 kill streak. *
332 eh?
rambo_killin_SOB
bunny hopping nade spammer
+61|6519
i got kicked once because i knifed a guy, he got revived so i knifed the medic and him, then i was kicked for stat padding. one of them must have been an admin
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6713|Antarctica

-=raska=- wrote:

I know one that obligates queuing for vehicles and this works pretty well... some others like the one you mentionned sucks sometimes.

but you should have not artilled the main. Even though they had no flag left, thats not something to do. Send tanks into their base, rape them as you wish because there are always a way to hide and escape from vehicles but not arty.
Whats wrong with arty on their last flag, this is war isn't it?  I don't recall the U.S. commanders in Iraq saying "oh, they only have one camp left, lets not artillery it though, that would be unfair"
BaseballRulez19
+3|6536|Illinois
Oh, that gave me a great laugh

What a newb clan .... congrats to you
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6731|Doncaster, England
I once got kicked from a french server as soon I named
the squad UK.

TOSSERS
[IFF]DemonDave
+20|6572|hampshire england
well thats easy i dont no if you have one already but why not shame and name the clans that are shit and also name the good ones who are fair this way the bad ones wont get players and they will have to change there ways will all of us good people who want a challenge get that chance playing on the good ones, why dont admin put a new thread up for good and bad clan servers.

that way when the bad clan sees there name up on the hall of shame they will argue and hopefully change

well you never know
[IFF]DemonDave
+20|6572|hampshire england

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

-=raska=- wrote:

Whats wrong with arty on their last flag, this is war isn't it?  I don't recall the U.S. commanders in Iraq saying "oh, they only have one camp left, lets not artillery it though, that would be unfair"
cos its unfair and unsportsmanlike its OK for you to do it but when your on the receiving end it not fair. don't you just hate it when u get in a plan and a twat pilot kills u before you take off.

only noobs do that
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6537|Boston, MA
That's a funny reason for getting kicked. The best part about it is they tried to make it look like it was part of the server script instead of just saying "You own us"

Canadianloser wrote:

get ur own server
I've actually considered that, what if you get this public and private server where if people proved themselves in the public server, that they would be allowed into the private server. Imagine how great those games would be!
BornToKill67
It's a good day to die
+18|6667|Canada Eh?

Linus wrote:

8 out 10 servers are ran this way
I disagree... In all of my whole time playing BF2 (400 hrs i think...too lazy to check) I have never witnessed any unreasonable kicking.
raph[BOSS]
Lost My Connection Once Again
+19|6571|France / España
Admins should have a different color name tag so we could hunt them...   
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6690|Canada
I hate those goddamn sunze bitches 
I get kicked all the time by dumb noobs because I pwn them, sometimes a ban, but they always unban me for some reason

BornToKill67 wrote:

I disagree... In all of my whole time playing BF2 (400 hrs i think...too lazy to check) I have never witnessed any unreasonable kicking.
I see it all the time

Last edited by Spumantiii (2006-07-16 08:48:36)

raph[BOSS]
Lost My Connection Once Again
+19|6571|France / España

BornToKill67 wrote:

Linus wrote:

Oh yes... it happened to me today... I Tkilled 6 snipers at once with a grenade... Those bitches were waiting for the Su34... waiting to kill to get the plane, I got Tkilled 3 times before that.

I should have been awarded for that great combat action   

Remove the M95 glass-piercing ability!
Sin-nisterMinister
You have been blessed... with my rifle!
+43|6603|Bellmawr, NJ, US

BornToKill67 wrote:

Linus wrote:

You should read these forums more then.  Half of the threads started are about asshat server admins.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard