I'd move to Sharqi or Jalalalalalabad
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6567|England

Mass suicide of Karkand whores?

Even more reason to take the map out.
Volatile
+252|6706|Sextupling in Empire

Yes, there would be a mass movement over to Jalalabad 24/7 servers.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6620|Manitowoc, WI

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

Yes, there would be a mass movement over to Jalalabad 24/7 servers.
i really couldnt see that happening(at least for the tank whores).  Alot less tanks to go around so most of them wont like jalalabad (yes that is how its spelled, learn it, it isnt that hard).  as i said before, karkand has 6 pieces of armor where jalalabad only has 3 total.
Slink
+17|6698
What would happen if, as a surprise in 1.4, Karkand was gone?
Yes prz.
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6706|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
I would LAUGH my ass off
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6646|Ohio
i wouldnt care, i play warlord
ThePriest1750
Tank commander
+83|6736|DUTCH snap ik!
i say fu EA that was my map
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

alot of koolaid drinking.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

stryyker wrote:

Bill ORly?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

usmarine2005 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Bill ORly?
https://www.orlyowl.com/loldead.jpg
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6592|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

What would the public reaction be? How would you react?
I would continue playing SF and not care.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

id actually fear that, it means people like Volx and Firestorm having to go out to other maps, if they didnt kill themselves first that is.
BeNt1
strkar
+1|6508|Sydney
just play sharqi and mashtuur
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6596|Iceland
ECR - Volx - Firestorm: Life will be meanless for them
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6674|Colorado
I'd light a candle & sing puff the magic dragon.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6632|Washington, DC

Longbow wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Because every cheap and easy tactic that worked so well on karkand would be used on Warlord too, essentially ruining the great infantry combat you can get on it.
Okay , lets se the example :

I mostly play karkand now , because I want faster rank up (4.3k left for colonel) . I'm using my stock assault rifles & GL . Whats wrong if same as me players will join Warlord ? I'm not a nade spammer or claymore whore , I don't use armor on infantry-based maps , being AT I use my trusty PP-19 against infantry instead of cheap & unfair ERYX . Any easy tactics ? I don't see such amongst my list .

So what will such players as me ruin ?

p/s answer pm please .
Same. I made a new account (old had 27K points) and I just want to get all the unlocks very quickly. And what better map to rack up points than Karkand? Just have old McDefibs out and zap away! And I dont' do cheap stuff either, I'm what I guess you would call "real infantry". I do admit I hop and dive to avoid getting killed, but I don't macro. Yes, I admit I'm a karkand whore and a point whore. But once I get MGYSGT, I'm gonna break the addiction. I'll probalby go to Dragon Valley, Dalian, Clean Sweep, Songhua, all those 'unpopular' maps that are great. I'd play servers with a FULL rotation.

EDIT: As for what I would do if Kark disappeared, I'd go to Mashtuur. Easy points again as a medic.

Last edited by ExecutionerStyle (2006-07-15 14:39:10)

l41e
+677|6649

People would go "LOLZ IM L33T I PLAY WARL0RD!!1!one LOL NUBZ".

Oh wait...
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6770|Human Meat Shield

spawnofthemist wrote:

in short.. if karkand was removed.. then the community would whine.. and another map would be nerfed to be karkand 2..

or.. they'd all move to warlord.. and i'd cry.
Roget that... We are getting some seedlings from Karkand merging to SF, we need to buy some Round Up to remove them.
J=MAN
+25|6659|OZ
No Karkand? Nice troll!

I probably wouldn't give a rat's arse meself.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6550|UK

Seems to be a lot of anti karki (hehe rhymes woooooooo) I wonder is this jealousy?  From the points just cause u cant ground pound?  Dont worry though i cant either, i plane whore on wake, but then the only reason i did tht, was cause im tired of going around karkand and these bastards in there tanks firing a whole fucking shell just for me!!!!!  Still, when this infantry only option comes into effect, I think karkand may find favour with guys like me.  I cant improve my infantry skills, not when theres a damm apc chasin me!  Bring on the infantry battles, and let the tank whores fight each other!

I think though, machur is far better balanced map (atleast now since theres no terror of the sky the infamous blackhawk of yesteryear)  I mean, 2 tanks, on most of the times i play it, the enemys capture each others tank spawn, and then theres just a huge infantry battle, with no damm tanks!  And even if those two tanks are up and killin everyone, you can just spawn on the completly other side of the map and there is a fight going on of equal intensity than that of where the tank is. 

Sharqui, I like, but that attack heli, (mec one in particular, with that gun n that damm splash damage) I mean, it cant just be me that hates em, why do u think there are so many n00bs who tk for vehicles, it's simple there either tired of being on the receving end, or that is all they can do.  I think this infantry mode is a stroke of genious, now there shouldnt be any damm tk'n.  Lets be honest here 99% of the time ur tk, its coz ur about to get a vehicle, atleast on infantry, it will just be ur own stupidity that causes tk'n.

ciao

Last edited by Bell (2006-07-15 18:02:26)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Bell wrote:

atleast on infantry, it will just be ur own stupidity that causes tk'n.
People still make it a habit of walking in front of a machine gun, but I see your point.
Thumper04
"So there I was..."
+7|6630|Floriduh
I'm no expert, but i'm pretty sure the world would end. Seriously, it would just stop spinning and explode.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6620|Medford, WI
-=rd=-volx's reaction....man i wish i could see that

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard