Poll

Should US get involved with Israeli/Lebanon conflict?

Yes19%19% - 20
No80%80% - 84
Total: 104
Sheen1101
+12|6620
I saw this on the news early today and they had a simliar poll. So i figure i should do the same. I just want to see your opinion on this situation. You don't have to vote if you don't want to.
Defiance
+438|6672

Wrong subforum.
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6777|UK
Do they have oil? and what he said ^^
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
what has this got to do w/ bf2...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Crawdaddy79
+27|6537
It's a very touchy situation.

I think bombing both countries is the only answer.
Des.Kmal
+917|6619|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

what has this got to do w/ bf2...
bombs...?
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Sheen1101
+12|6620
oops sorry......how do i move this to Not BF2S, Not BF2 forum??
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

Sheen1101 wrote:

oops sorry......how do i move this to Not BF2S, Not BF2 forum??
this has alrady been posted...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
..israel doesnt need any help yet
they kick ass and can handle this shit with ease
Defiance
+438|6672

Milk.org wrote:

Do they have oil?
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Longbow
+163|6647|Odessa, Ukraine

Milk.org wrote:

Do they have oil?
lol , +1 for making me laughting
TurDlich
Recovering Karkand Addict
+8|6654|Bottom of the bowl
https://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e72/panos1/DrStranglove_1.jpg

WoooooooHoooooo!!!!

That goes for North Korea as well.
BVC
+325|6696
Debate and Serious Talk would be the one you're looking for.

And no, they shouldn't
topthrill05
+125|6578|Rochester NY USA
No no no no no no no no no. Please no.

And sure we went to Iraq for oil. Keep reading the NY Times.
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6528|Portland, OR USA
Israel can do fine on it's own.  It is widely regarded as having one of the world's best air forces, and the last major conflict they were involved in, we DID step in ... to hold them back.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6673|Colorado
No, Israel can handle it. We have far too much going on right now, with other stuff in the horizon.

TrollmeaT wrote:

No, Israel can handle it. We have far too much going on right now, with other stuff in the horizon.
not really. portraying iraq as some sort of quagmire that bogs down the US is just media hype. were more than capable of doing much more .. but we wont need to
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6673|Colorado

ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ wrote:

TrollmeaT wrote:

not really. portraying Iraq as some sort of quagmire that bogs down the US is just media hype. were more than capable of doing much more .. but we wont need to
Sure we can handle more but why would we, you don't eat dessert before finishing your dinner, besides they just made the legal draft age 42, which means we would be hurting for troops if we go into Iran or anywhere.

Last edited by TrollmeaT (2006-07-14 23:21:28)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
Tbh Israel doesn't need "help" they need to be "restrained"

Also, almost any country can beat the shit out of those small middle eastern countries. Even moreso Israel what with all their Yankee Tech they have which they get for free or something i dunno...
SnobbyBoss
SAS Medic
+18|6740

Mekstizzle wrote:

Tbh Israel doesn't need "help" they need to be "restrained"

Also, almost any country can beat the shit out of those small middle eastern countries. Even moreso Israel what with all their Yankee Tech they have which they get for free or something i dunno...
Probably old soviet tech, but Isreal weapons are mostly american models except the Tahboar(Spelling?), even their air force. But what i dont like about Isreal is that they force people for i think 2 years of military service in their lifetime.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6740|Comber, Northern Ireland
i believe that if Syria come into this conflict that the US will come along the Isrealies as allies, because the US has wanted tog et at syria for a long time now, as that is where most of the fighters in iraq are coming from
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6520|Πάϊ
I hope Iran gets involved. Then the USA will too, they will invade Iran, bring down the current government and with the help of the expert veteran at successfully installing dictatorships Nicolas Negroponte, they will create a new pro US regime.

Same will happen to the minor Syria, Lebanon and the like.

I'm curious to see who it is they will pick on next when all the small easy countries will be out of the picture.

Nope, not Korea!!! They're crazy + they got real nukes (not like saddam's WMDs)
Maybe Trinidad & Tobago will get pissed and demolish the Empire State Building
ƒ³
beerface702
+65|6694|las vegas
well we are helping them billions in military funding alone annually to israel

but the comment about syria is correct, get ready folks ol dubya is goin on...just watch.

and dont think iran is gonna lay back and sip mai-tai's while this goes down, they are staunch supporter's of Hazzebollah and lebbanese

but i dont think more then an addtional 100,000 thousand troops of ours would be sent out, mainly to the border's of iraq and israel. and me being drafted? hah right. im on two diffrent pysche meds right now..they wont take me

i dont wanna be called a draft dodger...but i might go nuts out in the sandbox
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

We are always involved... somehow, somewhere
arson
+99|6637|New York

ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ wrote:

..israel doesnt need any help yet
they kick ass and can handle this shit with ease
Killing civilians = kicking ass ?

Board footer