SargeJp
+87|6750|Canada

stryyker wrote:

lifes a bitch
The_Mob_Returns
+72|6722|Indianapolis, IN
Did the original author of this thread ever respond?
TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6534|Australia
after this event i think he /raged from bf2 alltogether
vanmani
Unintentionally Verbose
+26|6592|Australia

Electonic Komando wrote:

You've cheated so don't blame EA for Your obvious fault. You could think about Your 10000000000  points before droping those bombs on uncap. That's about it.
It's not illegal to drop bombs on uncap. Go play on your kiddie server.
BVC
+325|6696
Two things:

1) If EA resets someones stats they should be prepared to supply evidence if requested.  Many people have upgraded/bought new PCs just for BF2, and have put 100s of hours into obtaining said stats.  1000 hours at an average hourly wage, whats that?  Add on a couple of grand for a decent BF2 machine...

2) Please stop quoting empty text, its bloody annoying.
Manowar
+2|6486|East Lansing Mi
I would say since they own the servers, they can do whatever they want.  I dont like that, but its just too bad, wonder if the guy had like 400 or more kill streak or something along those lines....
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6548|USA bitches!
More proof that shows that EA are fucking Nazi's. I'll continue to play BF2, but I'll never buy product from them. Not only are the games they make buggy, but they usually suck too. Cuntfrogs.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6659| United States of America
i know that even if my account got wiped (thats 28,500 points) i would go bust some skulls
Stealth_Bain
+19|6497|England, United Kingdom

Slam wrote:

EA sucks. if i ever got wiped i would want to know why and want them to prove it also. like pics or somthings. well heres +1 for your pain my friend.
master_blaster_josh
+67|6581|nl- utecht
sucks to be you
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6542|Doncaster UK
well i say is you might have gone a knife and pistol with out knowing you may have been messing around with glitches on an empty server but got caught. the point is EA has not done this because they just feel like it, they have to have a motive, so for all we know he might have stats padded, he might not of known he was padding but they said they have proof of him doing it therefore bye bye stats.

and of course there not going to send him pictures, if they sent him pictures then every other person that has had there stats wiped should be sent proof too.
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6599|Cheshire. UK

Jenkinsbball wrote:

More proof that shows that EA are fucking Nazi's. I'll continue to play BF2, but I'll never buy product from them. Not only are the games they make buggy, but they usually suck too. Cuntfrogs.
What an awesome phrase.........Cuntfrogs...!!!   

I'm using that all week.....thats if you dont mind Jenkinsbball 

Cuntfrogs!

Last edited by joker3327 (2006-08-10 08:31:25)

Jihub
+2|6545
What a crap EA should workon on fixes not on this shit i think.
..::IZMone::..
+1|6686|Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Stats are wiped nothing to do about it you aint gonna get them back, however, my reply on such email would be a bit longer then yours.

1st off all;

Ea Says: please remember that you will not exploit any bug or system in the Service or in any EA product to gain unfair advantage and you will not communicate the existence of any such bug

Instead of waisting time reading emails, of people who are occusing others of "exploiting any bug's or system in the Service or in any EA product to gain unfair advantage"....... you should be working on those bug's wich gain unfair advantage mentioned by yourself.

2nd of all;

Everybody playing this game payed 50 $ or euro's for BF2, another 30 $ or euro's for SF and probebly (not me) another 10$ or euro's for EU.

Since the last patch we experience most of the time when we want to join a server, the I-am-not-gonna-let-you-enter-the-server-bug. Now i ask you....... resetting my stats is more important then fixing that damn bug for 100.000 of people wich are YOUR CUSTOMERS???

This would be about it how i would send my email and im saying it in a nice way because if you dont you will never get a reply.

Yes EA can do what they want because they run those servers BUT..... we are still there customers wich provide them food on there table. You paid for the game and because they fuck up with bugfixes your stats should be resetted???

FUCK THAT!!!

Let them work for there fucking money they get from us players and us serveradmins and fix does fucking bugs and exploids!!!
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6639|Montreal, Qc, Canada
im really sorry for you man, this is a realy sad story when you spend 1000hrs playing that game and you got everything reset...... i mean i have played 235 hrs and i ave almost 30 000 point and if i get restart ill be fkn angry and ill just break every pc shop lool so yea i imagine you :S

nway sry for ya man.... and i hope we will see you on 2142 !!!!
SonofASniper
Pump It Baby, Pump it!
+34|6537|Oregon

dhoar4 wrote:

THA wrote:

sucks to be you
sgt_rambo35
Banned
+5|6465
I wouldnt stand for it , i would battle for years to come to get my money back
Bluenu
+1|6461
why hasnt anyone caught this guy

http://bf2s.com/player/74620070/

highest knife kdr, not to difficult to find =/

Last edited by Bluenu (2006-08-19 12:07:19)

Ryan
+1,230|6843|Alberta, Canada

Notice how this guy gets flamed, but when KontrolKrimson or whatever gbot his wiped, everyone was so sorry for him. Moods change alot on this site.
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6545|Sverige (SWE)

dhoar4 wrote:

THA wrote:

sucks to be you
stef10
+173|6482|Denmark
I think it is very wrong to ban for glitches, and for being in a P/K server. Because EA could easily ban these servers from the list, but they do not do it, and they could easily repair the glitches by fixing the progamming.
In other words EA is a bunch of idiots, who makes traps for us to go in. Idiots.
xXGamingBugXx
+30|6543
you got owned
chefvolrath
feeding the BF2S community since 2005.....
+5|6690

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

THA wrote:

[HSS]The_EroTiK wrote:

What are you thinking about that ?
sucks to be you
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6460|UK
Unlucky have some karma points they can't get reset by EA.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6591|Reisterstown, MD

stryyker wrote:

lifes a bitch
and then u die

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard