UallCRY2much
+-2|6566
Heres the trick, if you get reset and cry about it you obviously were so focused on pts that you stat padded your arse off so bad you got reset and the funny thing is that this really stirs people like you and that makes me rofl and if that makes you more stirred then im lmao. LOSER drop and give me 20 pte padder
Jeromez
+1|6550

Toonces7 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6829|Denver colorado
lol. now you have nothing to lose!
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6590|Reisterstown, MD

Probably a k/p player.  oh well.
Buzerk1
+44|6836

Jejjk wrote:

Oh well, hang in there, PRIVATE!
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6707|67.222.138.85

ericcartmanisbest wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

MrE`158 wrote:

I wholly agree that if he was padding he should be wiped.  But I have to say that I don't like the idea that EA can tell someone "we have evidence of you cheating", and then refuse to show you that evidence.

Nobody's infallible, not even the Almighty High Judges of Electronic Arts.  Evidence of padding could be falsified by some jerk with a grudge.  What looks suspicious could be the result of randomness or accident. 

My point is that shit happens.  Sometimes, it's very weird shit indeed.  If I were to be accused of something, I'd like to at least be able to see why I'm being accused, so I have a chance of defending myself.

If the OP was stat-padding, then fuck 'em, let him hang.  But if a mistake has been made and he's been reset in error, then the 'evidence' should at least be available to him to allow him to point out where that error is.
True dat true dat. They definitely should have shown him the evidence against him, though if that evidence showed who turned him in, that could get nasty in some cases...

However, EA doesn't take this stuff lightly. I tried turning some guys in that were using the Hotel glitch, beautiful screenshots and all, but they wouldn't take it because I didn't know what server it was on.
oh how did i know from ur first comment ud be one of those wankers who turns other players in to daddy EA like some dirty little snitch, ur worse than the padders and if u spend time taking screen shots and compiling it all nice to send to ea, you need to get a life, morons like u escalate this whole resetting bullshit
BAHAHAHAHAHA

I couldn't care less for people that go and stat-pad, (now glitchers need to go jump in a deep, deep hole, but that's another story) but if EA wipes one, I don't feel sorry for him. The rules were laid down, and it is your choice to follow them or not. Either accept that you were wiped and get on with it, go play unranked servers and glitch/pad/hack/be a complete ass all you want, or stop playing the damn game. It's like speeding, I may thing the speed limit should be more, but if someone gets a ticket the fact is he broke the rules that were laid down, and he had no right to violate them.
ericcartmanisbest
+24|6539|GREAT Britain

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

ericcartmanisbest wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

True dat true dat. They definitely should have shown him the evidence against him, though if that evidence showed who turned him in, that could get nasty in some cases...

However, EA doesn't take this stuff lightly. I tried turning some guys in that were using the Hotel glitch, beautiful screenshots and all, but they wouldn't take it because I didn't know what server it was on.
oh how did i know from ur first comment ud be one of those wankers who turns other players in to daddy EA like some dirty little snitch, ur worse than the padders and if u spend time taking screen shots and compiling it all nice to send to ea, you need to get a life, morons like u escalate this whole resetting bullshit
BAHAHAHAHAHA

I couldn't care less for people that go and stat-pad, (now glitchers need to go jump in a deep, deep hole, but that's another story) but if EA wipes one, I don't feel sorry for him. The rules were laid down, and it is your choice to follow them or not. Either accept that you were wiped and get on with it, go play unranked servers and glitch/pad/hack/be a complete ass all you want, or stop playing the damn game. It's like speeding, I may thing the speed limit should be more, but if someone gets a ticket the fact is he broke the rules that were laid down, and he had no right to violate them.
u cant compare it to a speeding ticket. for one thing u know why u got the ticket, and two u pass a test so you know all the rules. in battlefield they reset without reason or evidence given to you, and two u have to go looking for the fucking rules, cus the BFROE is not stated anywhere in game. and also i love how u presume they 100% did something wrong, so much for innocent before proven guilty, im sure ud just love to hang everyone ever accused of anything eh? ......im not arguing with you, just go and play ur karkand some more, bye
kuntpunch_37
Banned
+7|6493|Little Rock, Arkansas bitches
and also, how the fuck are you supposed to know about the ROE?  we all know because we look at forums like this, but i really doubt that much more than about 3% of the total bf2 community looks at forums very often.  there's nothing about the ROE in the actual game.  that's my only real beef with the ROE.  if you were padding or glitching and got  wiped, who gives a shit?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6707|67.222.138.85

ericcartmanisbest wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

ericcartmanisbest wrote:

BAHAHAHAHAHA

u cant compare it to a speeding ticket. for one thing u know why u got the ticket, and two u pass a test so you know all the rules. in battlefield they reset without reason or evidence given to you, and two u have to go looking for the fucking rules, cus the BFROE is not stated anywhere in game. and also i love how u presume they 100% did something wrong, so much for innocent before proven guilty, im sure ud just love to hang everyone ever accused of anything eh? ......im not arguing with you, just go and play ur karkand some more, bye
One, it's a game, calm down. Two, he knows why he got wiped, he just isn't telling us. Three, you can't tell me every person on the raod knows all teh rules, and the BFROE is out where you can read it (though yes, not in the game), and 90% of the rules on there are common sense. Fourth, yeah, perhaps they were a bit hasty, but they can't listen to every appeal of every hacker/glitcher/etc., and I still say we aren't getting the full story.
general_rookie
Get off my lawn, whippersnapper!!
+6|6695
After looking at your stat history charts on bf2s, i'll be honest, it doesnt look like you've done anything wrong.  The only thing shitty about your stats is that your favorite enemy killed you 80+ times in a row.  Either you allowed this to happen by a friend, or just an unlucky son-of-a-bitch caught in a knife/revive battle.  I doubt it is the latter of the two.

I'm kinda on your side about this,  it sucks and i'm sorry it had to happen.  Just use this as a learning tool.  Dont let friends knife/revive you 80+ times or you'll be suspected of cheating.  And if the 80+ deaths werent intentional, next time GO THE THE MAIN MENU AND DISCONNECT.
BigRuss1534
Meat Puppet
+1|6636|North Carolina, USA

general_rookie wrote:

After looking at your stat history charts on bf2s, i'll be honest, it doesnt look like you've done anything wrong.  The only thing shitty about your stats is that your favorite enemy killed you 80+ times in a row.  Either you allowed this to happen by a friend, or just an unlucky son-of-a-bitch caught in a knife/revive battle.  I doubt it is the latter of the two.

I'm kinda on your side about this,  it sucks and i'm sorry it had to happen.  Just use this as a learning tool.  Dont let friends knife/revive you 80+ times or you'll be suspected of cheating.  And if the 80+ deaths werent intentional, next time GO THE THE MAIN MENU AND DISCONNECT.
Bingo...Both this unlucky sap and his worst enemy (89) are from France.
Someone probably saw him posing as The Pirahana's repeat victim and sent EA a FRAPs surprise.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command

travisb05 wrote:

TheEqualizer wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command

kuntpunch_37 wrote:

and also, how the fuck are you supposed to know about the ROE?  we all know because we look at forums like this, but i really doubt that much more than about 3% of the total bf2 community looks at forums very often.  there's nothing about the ROE in the actual game.  that's my only real beef with the ROE.  if you were padding or glitching and got  wiped, who gives a shit?
Sorry, but you deserve this;
https://i7.tinypic.com/20t0xhz.png
you have to agree to abide by the ROE when you install the game.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6557|Brisbane, Aus

Toonces7 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6526|Singapore

Fenix14 wrote:

Toonces7 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6551|The Land of Claywhore
Someone else may have already said this,but i'm sure if you exploit any kinda glitch such as Karkand Hotel or even the new Warlord glitch* and get reported along w/ screen shot's,your screwed.

I've also heard(seen)post's about players w/ abusive behavior forcing tk's for vehicles and taking screen shot's,then reporting.

Then there's the good ol' statpapping p/k servers were a bunch of admins and average Joe's gather 'round to whoop it up w/ medic's and support spamming bags everywhere.

I'm sure all these things come into play when it comes to getting stats wiped.

*I heard rumors that there's a way to get into the 2nd floor walls of the palace on Warlord.But i have not seen it myself nor do i have proof.
EVIL_STYX
TANK WHORE
+62|6682|FIVE RIVERS OF HELL
He is guilty of cheating... There is no saying but I or excuse that you can come up with for this... When reporting someone to EA, you have got to have full documentation ( Server info, who was on that server etc... ) and very GOOD screen shots ( meaning more than one screen shot )! You have to in a way build a case against that person as if they where going to court. You can't just E-Mail EA and say that person was cheating, it just doesn't work like that. The point I am trying to make is that anyone who gets there stats reset there was a good enough "CASE" against them to prove that they where with out a dought cheating and this guy is "NO EXCEPTION"!

Should have thought about your 1000hrs and 120,000 pts before you got caught CHEATING.

I don't have half the time you do in this game and I would in no way shape or form risk what I have done in this game to cheat for alittle extra points or what ever the case might be.

SUCKS TO BE YOU but I don't feel sorry for you at all...

EVIL_STYX OUT!!!
Pete
+3|6540
Well, what sad retard would do that???
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6710

Pete wrote:

Well, what sad retard would do that???
nub
ToiletTrooper
+25|6775|WC
1000h for 120,000, lol
MoonShadow616
Doesn't read the Whole Thread
+16|6621|Japan
Busted...

Only Joking, good luck with EA though....

Last edited by MoonShadow616 (2006-08-06 04:55:24)

RAGE~Sonix
+0|6470

EVIL_STYX wrote:

He is guilty of cheating... There is no saying but I or excuse that you can come up with for this... When reporting someone to EA, you have got to have full documentation ( Server info, who was on that server etc... ) and very GOOD screen shots ( meaning more than one screen shot )! You have to in a way build a case against that person as if they where going to court. You can't just E-Mail EA and say that person was cheating, it just doesn't work like that. The point I am trying to make is that anyone who gets there stats reset there was a good enough "CASE" against them to prove that they where with out a dought cheating and this guy is "NO EXCEPTION"!

Should have thought about your 1000hrs and 120,000 pts before you got caught CHEATING.

I don't have half the time you do in this game and I would in no way shape or form risk what I have done in this game to cheat for alittle extra points or what ever the case might be.

SUCKS TO BE YOU but I don't feel sorry for you at all...

EVIL_STYX OUT!!!
I just found out my stats were reset.  I have no clue what I did wrong.

Styx,

So if EA has all this full documentaion, why are they too chicken shit to provide all this "proof"? If this "CASE" is real, they need to provide the evidence.  They will not.  They just wipe your stats, tell you there is no appeal and hope you will follow the rules in the future.  You are no better than EA. Guilty until proven innocent.  Go to hell!
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6502|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
So Bad.... So Sad
Git.R.Don3
+2|6502

TheEqualizer wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

kuntpunch_37
Banned
+7|6493|Little Rock, Arkansas bitches

ATG wrote:

kuntpunch_37 wrote:

Sorry, but you deserve this;
http://i7.tinypic.com/20t0xhz.png
you have to agree to abide by the ROE when you install the game.
how the fuck are you supposed to know when they change the ROE?  join a random server and ask people if they even know what the ROE are.  i've done it several times and the most common reply i get is "stfu noob.  there are no ROE.  this is a game."  lots of players have no idea it exists, much less that it changes.  how often do you read all of the shit in the licensing agreement for something you install?  you might have that kind of time on your hands, but i could care less if i'm installing something from a vendor that isn't going to install spyware.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard