ionescualex
+12|6623
I think it needs that or something else to balance it out with medic...Armor doesn't cut it and the 2/3 sprint sucks balls.
[BBF*EF]Stuka
Junkers Ju 87
+58|6578|Phoenix, AZ
G3 is overpowered as is. If you can't kill with it now, I don't know what to tell ya.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

go single.
topthrill05
+125|6579|Rochester NY USA
No. Hell no. G3 (If you are good with it) is one of the best weapons in the game. In fact I used it for about 3 hours straight and learned how to conserve bullets better. It has made me a better player.

In fact Assault is very powerful. I tend to be killed most by medics and assault.
flyinhawaiian91
+13|6642|cali usa
g3 pwns in single man
R0lyP0ly
+161|6654|USA
Yes! I know it 'pwns', so lets give it a bigger magazine, and let the 'pwning' continue!
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

1. equip G3
2. press "3"
3. omg conserve ammo lol!
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6752|Chicago.
I think that it should have a larger magazine.

So what if its already powerful, its an "UNLOCK". Make it worth it.
WormGuts
+17|6795|Dayton, Ohio
I really like the weapon, and with my accuracy i can be deadly when using it.  That being said i've had limited experience in the assualt class.  However, i feel that taking the GL away from the assualt class in return for the G3 should be supplemented a little better.  I would say an extra 5 rounds would be sufficient, for a clip of 25.
TrueArchon
Enemy Sniper..." *BOOM* "Nevermind... got him...
+61|6595|Las Vegas, NV USA
G3 is a pretty powerful weapon, and as such, I don't think it should have a larger magazine capacity.  However, I do think there should be more magazines than what they give (unless that's changed since 1.3... I haven't used it since the patch).
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6643|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

WormGuts wrote:

I really like the weapon, and with my accuracy i can be deadly when using it.  That being said i've had limited experience in the assualt class.  However, i feel that taking the GL away from the assualt class in return for the G3 should be supplemented a little better.  I would say an extra 5 rounds would be sufficient, for a clip of 25.
i prefer the original grenades to the toob..

they're more versatile.. if i want a shit hot gun.. and some useful nades.. i'll play support with the MG36.. i mean..

assault with the G3A3
Cursed You
+64|6588|Idaho
G3 needs to be switched with the HK53A3.

But I like it.  No need for 30 rounds.  30 rounds would be rape.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6679|Middle of nowhere
OMG YES!!!

that gun would be better if it had more ammo, it's not really that accurate, and it only has 20 shots... WTF?  Why not just make it like the other assault guns and give it 10 more bullets? what's so wrong with that

i absolutely LOVE when i'm facing a guy with the G3.... all you have to do is run around jumping and proning or whatever to make yourself a harder target and wait until he has to reload... SO easy, makes for easier kills too

maybe it's just the fact that i just can't quite get good with the G3, but hey, Assault is the only class i don't have a 1 K/D ratio or higher, and that's mainly because i've spent so much fucking time with the G3...
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6673|Colorado

Cursed You wrote:

No need for 30 rounds.  30 rounds would be rape.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6563|British Columbia, Canada
I say..  25 Round clip.. pretty much 1 extra kill
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6620|Manitowoc, WI

TrueArchon wrote:

G3 is a pretty powerful weapon, and as such, I don't think it should have a larger magazine capacity.  However, I do think there should be more magazines than what they give (unless that's changed since 1.3... I haven't used it since the patch).
what i think they should do is take some some magazines away from the pistol of each class and add isome magazines of the standard gun (esspecially the smg's).  i mean how many of you actually use all 8 magazines with your pistol (with 15 pops a mag, thats....lets see....carry the one....120 rounds with your pistol)
spawnofthemist
Banned

BolvisOculus wrote:

i mean how many of you actually use all 8 magazines with your pistol (with 15 pops a mag, thats....lets see....carry the one....120 rounds with your pistol)
me
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
its EA it wants to be "realistic" scar-h has 20 bullets as well... but not in bf2
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Beer_Ranger
+18|6695|usa
I dont think it needs a bigger clip. but i would like for it to come with 2 More clips.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

Shooting at inanimate objects?
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

genius_man16 wrote:

i absolutely LOVE when i'm facing a guy with the G3.... all you have to do is run around jumping and proning or whatever to make yourself a harder target and wait until he has to reload... SO easy, makes for easier kills too
Sorry, if you're facing me you're dead at the run around part. No jumping or proning. 3 shots and I'll drop you.
AirForceOne1
What smells like tuna??
+115|6548|inside your nose.

spawnofthemist wrote:

BolvisOculus wrote:

i mean how many of you actually use all 8 magazines with your pistol (with 15 pops a mag, thats....lets see....carry the one....120 rounds with your pistol)
me
Yea if u snipe like me and spawn here... it really helps to have a lot of magazines for the pistol.. I don't know how many times I have even run out of ammo for the pistol..
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

genius_man16 wrote:

Sorry, if you're facing me you're dead at the run around part. No jumping or proning. 3 shots and I'll drop you.
spawnofthemist
Banned

polarbearz wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

double posted to show your complete disregard of the post above? or plain error?
Crawdaddy79
+27|6537

polarbearz wrote:

Lies.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard