Enjoyable.
Git.R.Don3
+2|6513
your quite the bunny hopper
wahjot
+30|6596
1. whats with the ghetto orange when you zoom
2. yes ATers unite!
3. i used to not approve of using the at rocket as an anti-infantry weapon because i thought it was wasteful, but ive since realized its useful in some situations, although i would never use it as much as you do . to each his own i guess

Last edited by wahjot (2006-07-13 12:40:30)

CHroNo
+1|6514
the video quality suck ass
0 impressive shot
mediocre at best
Harmonics
A stabbing fatality
+22|6514
Well I stopped watching after 30 seconds.

At 30 seconds I realized it was all karkand.

And I hate karkand
Fierce_Teapot
+3|6509
Well I liked it - it was a bit like watching myself play.

I play using =7DR=FierceTeapot or teh_hitlerer and I pretty much own at AT.. I recorded a little video the other day from one round of Karkand (albeit the ending where I wanted to show myself getting owned by a Fusion guy).

here is my dodgy video set to Thom Yorke music (it was great on my computer as a 40Mb file but somehow I upload to google and it compresses it to shít)...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 9627595421

Last edited by Fierce_Teapot (2006-07-13 13:26:58)

T4rd
+44|6687|West Point, NY
Nothing quite gayer than people using Anti-tank rockets as Anti-personel rockets.  I perfer my pistol for long range kills if I'm using the DAO-12 or even that crappy stock rifle that comes with it.
alpinestar
+304|6607|New York City baby.

Fierce_Teapot wrote:

I play using =7DR=FierceTeapot or teh_hitlerer and I pretty much own at AT.. I recorded a little video the other day from one round of Karkand (albeit the ending where I wanted to show myself getting owned by a Fusion guy).

here is my dodgy video set to Thom Yorke music (it was great on my computer as a 40Mb file but somehow I upload to google and it compresses it to shít)...

dee deeee deeeeeee

You do not I repeat You do not shoot a reviving enemy, 2 kills are better than one... common sense many people lack it in bf2
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6716|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
I agree with alpine, shoot the person being revived, then see how long that goes on....then finish off the medic.
Jim_Bred
+15|6513
AT is fun, and you guys are pretty good, but it seems the key to AT is bunny hopping
syndicat111
+39|6690|UK
i dunno how u guys can use the mp5..i cant use it at all...hmm p90 on single shot 4 now i guess
FubarJonny
bUdSMoKEr
+47|6701
forget what all those other fags say it was pretty entertaining at best, but serious what was up with that orange shit when u zoomed in with your SRAW.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6704
why does ur zoom turn orange?
Ether151
Banned
+22|6671
Good stuff I thought it was a good video, some people are just to critical as you stated this was just for fun, you wernt braging about how you were the best AT in the world or anything like that.  And what does it mater if you use your rocket or a pistol or a knife at the end of the day a kill is a kill.
CrazeD
+368|6684|Maine
Mmm, I hate people like you....

Here, let me explain.

The anti-tank rocket, is made for anti-armor use. Vehicles are ok too, but.. it is not made for anti-personnel. You have a submachine gun, or a 12-shot shotgun....use it! Noobs!

Er..sorry, just aggrivates me when I die from gay rocket launchers. I guess few of us are skilled enough to use guns.
Battlefield2Player
Ak-101 Addict
+98|6543
I like your orange-screen-while-using-AT-rocket hack

j/k 
Ether151
Banned
+22|6671

CrazeD wrote:

Here, let me explain.

The anti-tank rocket, is made for anti-armor use. Vehicles are ok too, but.. it is not made for anti-personnel. You have a submachine gun, or a 12-shot shotgun....use it! Noobs!

Er..sorry, just aggrivates me when I die from gay rocket launchers. I guess few of us are skilled enough to use guns.
So do you get pissed when some one knifes you too??? Or runs you over with a hummer???
gjb
+0|6573
CrazeD - A kills a kills a kill mate.
slicknic
+145|6637
i always thought itd b cool to make a at video.. but i was mainly thinkin tryin to hit helis n such (i got pretty sick at it, no one camps my heli pad ;p) 

there were a few good shots, one where u shot and lost target at the right time so that it started to slope down and hit a guy not in view(because u backedup for cover)

only thing that bugged me is spray n pray ;p but overall gj.  maybe provide a higher rez one somewhere, cuz google video kills the quality sometimes
Fierce_Teapot
+3|6509

alpinestar wrote:

Fierce_Teapot wrote:

dee deeee deeeeeee

You do not I repeat You do not shoot a reviving enemy, 2 kills are better than one... common sense many people lack it in bf2
It was one video I randomly decided to record while playing BF2... Do you know how much the framerate drops to record while playing? I can assure you under normal playing I do a bit better and tend to wait for the revive to occur. I am not, I repeat, not a BF2 noob.

When filming I'd rather kill the first player I see than let a medic get endless revive points risking me being shot back by two players. Most of my deaths or injuries on that video just would not have happened under normal play as my framerate would increase from 25 - 65....
slicknic
+145|6637
thing i learned that was helpful when using fraps is, you have an option for fps to record it at... put it at the max, and that will allow your comp to run at that speed.  if it is set at 30 fps.. it will feel like crap, bump it up to where its playable.  but of course this i sonly if your computer can handle it
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6717|Antarctica

Harmonics wrote:

Well I stopped watching after 30 seconds.

At 30 seconds I realized it was all karkand.

And I hate karkand
I was tempted to do the same

Karkand does suck, but your AT usage wasn't that bad.  Next time use the DAO-12 tho
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6731|California

i want to see RPG ownage. in fact, i demand RPG usage, Allah demands it!
FubarJonny
bUdSMoKEr
+47|6701

CrazeD wrote:

Here, let me explain.

your a pussy shut up.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard