Emeralda
The Great One
+4|6540|Finland
Yeah. About that Ribbon.
Well, I have already 25h Squad Leader/Member time, but I still need 45 Team Points IAR.
I need some tips how to get those 45 Team Points IAR.
Thank you.
Murphy <s18>
+8|6692|51st State
Medic on karkand/mashtuur, revives and flag caps
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
+64|6783|PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA
just play the game then you get points
Kurt1942
+1|6581|England
Find a 16 player large map and be a team player!
Capture / defend flags , or just medic whore on karkand!
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6667|Los Angeles, California, US.

Emeralda wrote:

Yeah. About that Ribbon.
Well, I have already 25h Squad Leader/Member time, but I still need 45 Team Points IAR.
Thank you.
Be a Medic, Or, Play Leviathin. Or, Some Other Stuff, This has been Posted Many Times Before.
Heres the Wiki, http://wiki.bf2s.com/stats/scoring-system .

It was better than the Other Posts. .
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
Emeralda
The Great One
+4|6540|Finland

GAIKIWARRIOR wrote:

I think not. I have tried every Kit on every map and have got only 30 Team Points IAR.
I know I suck.
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6638|Cheshire. UK

GAIKIWARRIOR wrote:

^^^^
Hmmmmm Helpful!!

64 map 16/32 players high tickets

Try as support or medic on warlord.....capping flags...dropping your ammo/med packs....then off to the palace for the last 30 mins or so heal revive !!!
Emeralda
The Great One
+4|6540|Finland

DaReJa wrote:

It was better than the Other Posts. .
Indeed. +1 for that.
Longbow
+163|6686|Odessa, Ukraine
got it in BH on Mashtuur in old 1.12 days
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
+64|6783|PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA

Emeralda wrote:

GAIKIWARRIOR wrote:

I think not. I have tried every Kit on every map and have got only 30 Team Points IAR.
I know I suck.
just play the game i got mine pre 1.2 repairing black hawks in mash potato city

peice of piss about 5 or 6 repairs the rest kill assists . stalemate was a good map to get it too

midnight sun is a good map for hard ribbons too . i keep falling just short of my legion of honour there oh well keep trying
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6689|Washington DC

Emeralda wrote:

Yeah. About that Ribbon.
Thank you.
I've tried the medic revive technique many times but was unsuccessful.  In my opinion, there just aren't enough opportunities for the novice medic before the round ends (an expert medic, however, should have no trouble with 50 team points just doing revives & heals).  But, I have used a simple technique to get badges requiring 40, 45, and 50 team points ... and it worked the first time for each badge/ribbon.   Here are the few things that you can do to get lots of team points IAR:

(1)  Elaborating upon Kurt1942's post, the most important thing to do is to find a large (64-player) map that is far from full ... say 16 players on a 64 map.  This makes for a long game.
(2)  Cap flags by yourself.  You will get 4 points for every flag you fully turn, and there will be tons of opportunities to turn flags.  Typically, you will be more successful turning those flags that are far from the front line action.  You can just get in a Vod or Jeep and drive in a flanking manner to those points.
(3)  Supplement your flag capping with the abilities of your kit.  If you are a sniper, drop clays near flags to get flag defense points ... if an engy, place a few mines within flag zones to get flag defense points (and/or repair your vehicle as it gets damaged) ... if medic, drop some medic bags near hot points ... if support, drop some ammo near hot points.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by OrangeHound (2006-07-13 06:52:41)

Stalker-NSDQ
SOUL * REAPER
+24|6594|Germany
Be a MEDIC on SHARQI PENINSULA on a 32 player server and revive, cap flags. Especially when the battle starts shifting to the upper part towards MEC BASE. There you can make so many team points is not even funny
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6541|Houston, TX
Run around capping flags, throwing med kits/ammo packs, and blow up commander assets.  Don't worry about killing..just focus on these...
JohnTx12
Stand still I need to shoot you
+44|6557|Plano,Texas

Emeralda wrote:

Yeah. About that Ribbon.
Thank you.
This is a good post. I got mine on karkand with cap/def,revive,healing and kill assists for kill assists be sniper and just shoot them 1 time in below the head then let somebody els kill them
Emeralda
The Great One
+4|6540|Finland
Yay. I got it.
I went to play Karkand as a Medic. Got 46 Team Points IAR.
But when I got the ribbon, it said "Valorous Merit Ribbon". Notice the word "Merit", not "Unit". Weird...
Special_ops_3
Dolphin Diver
+37|6549|The Sky
Get a FAV on Kubra dam 64. And run around capping the flags.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6689|Washington DC

Emeralda wrote:

Yay. I got it.
But when I got the ribbon, it said "Valorous Merit Ribbon". Notice the word "Merit", not "Unit". Weird...
clap clap clap ... congrats 

(we knew you could do it!)
JohnTx12
Stand still I need to shoot you
+44|6557|Plano,Texas

Emeralda wrote:

Yay. I got it.
Great Job

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard