Yes everytime I'm commander39%39% - 50
Only when I see the enemy commander using it10%10% - 13
Occasionally it rains Vodniks29%29% - 37
Never - Its a bullsh*t exploit21%21% - 27
What the hell is Cartillery?0%0% - 0
Total: 127
Souls
+14|6660|Garden City, KS. USA
I don't use it.  I think a vehicle drop button was one of the dumbest idea's. It would probaly be ok if it wasn't exploited like it is.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6591|Iceland
guess u aint playing 1.4 are u?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6717|California

yep. ive become rather skilled at killing tanks/APCs/helos/jets with it
Bevo
Nah
+718|6518|Austin, Texas
I don't use it to kill vehicles or assets, only people.
Battlefield2Player
Ak-101 Addict
+98|6529
What I do is drop a vehicle on the enemy commander's artillery and then wait for him (and sometimes 3 other engineers) to come repair it.  It takes them awhile to repair it so I drop another one and it explodes and kills all four of them! 
oberst_enzian
+234|6740|melb.au
if it's there to be used, and you don't use it, you're effectively giving an advantage to the enemy commander who is using it, in the name of something as totally arcane as 'videogame honor'.

i think its retarded, but as long as its there and the enemy is using it, so will i.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6767|AUS, Canberra
i spend the whole time trying to get one to stay on the crane on sharqi
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6574|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Only using it on infantry...alway nice to see a sniper freaking out when they see the car near him.
PRiMACORD
+190|6622|Home of the Escalade Herds
I think its lame as hell but...

I did a few times while commander, was pretty hilarious. I griefed this one poor guy to shit by dropping cars on the MEC chopper. It blew up every time, felt sorry for the guy

Go EA!
rambo_killin_SOB
bunny hopping nade spammer
+61|6509
yes i always try to see how many people in a round i can kill with it. i think i got at least 7 once including two APCs
[R]age^B-HeKtiC^
You like that, biatch!?
+25|6801|Uk
Yes everytime I'm commander, Cartillery owns
Canadianinvasion
.:The D€S€RŦ ]V[ǾŲ∩Ŧ€€:.
+6|6641|Behind you with my knife
if i see a spawncampin sniper, he gets 2 tons on his ass
Arcano-D.E.S
+13|6543
I almost died laughing the first time I saw someone get crushed by the technical on Nightflight. I only use it offensively if noone will ever need it and then only to kill snipers and the occasional MEC chopper.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6702|Antarctica
Cartillery brings more fun to the commander mode
Defiance
+438|6668

I use it on people that I don't like.

It's a smack in the face for them.

Otherwise, it's not my buisness to slap people on the head with vodniks and humvees.
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6669|A sunburnt country
Never - Its a fucking exploit
Jonaphatus
+10|6602|Copenhagen
There should be Zones where the drop is possible and it shouldn't be able to kill anything. If it doesn't land on ground with all wheels "Puff up in smoke" gone. Futhermore good old "truck in reverse" sound when dropping. Beep Beep Beep all the way down. The idea of using it the way U 1d1ots use it. Come on Noobs. Ohh it's too much fun. Stick Your hand down your pants and start to dance, instead.
Delphy
+45|6582|Bristol, UK
I love crushing snipers, and heli-waiters. Also trying to off-balance a taking off heli and make it crash is a lot of fun.

Last edited by Delphy (2006-07-13 00:59:10)

medic.me.elmo
+5|6519|Melbourne, Australia
all the time, its the funniest fkn thing ever
Nemesis-SBS-
+9|6835|6,000 ft & falling......weeeee
only use it to kill inf but mainly to block the train accident on kark...very effective tool in more ways than one
Stravromula
+4|6675|France
I used it last night on Kark to block the stairs leading up to the middle flag. A full squad was running up and I must have squashed half of them. Unfortunately it's an exploit but until they change it and the other commanders are doing it then I don't see why I should stop.
Longbow
+163|6643|Odessa, Ukraine
I think it must be droped only for a request of sl .
Ducksteina
Choleric groundpounder
+42|6542
I used it once when 1.3 was released and I wanted to test it.
And that's it. Giving your team some cars contributes more to your team than destroying the other team's chopper.
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6841|United Kingdom
i like to request one on top of the tower on warlord, i can then shoot up higher at the parachuting SAS . but i do use it on snipers sometimes.
(US)THE.DEVILS.HITMAN
+88|6541|Boise, Idaho
I always use it when ever someone asks for it and when nobody wants it I throw it on there heads. Also when people ask me to help them with the hotel glitch I drop and artillary on them .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard