iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6529|Belgium
I just spent my first hour in warlord, and im actually wondering why its supposed to be so good.

There was lots of rape, mainly because the only thing capable of killing the tanks were AT, and almost everyone was sniper/assault/medic

The whole map makes me think of yellow.. I dont really like being in it

The palace was ok though, i didnt get to see much action in there though.

Why are you guys so crazy about it. o.O
Ben>You
+90|6526
because it's amazing....?
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6678|Middle of nowhere
Because we've played more than 1 hour on it
Zeppo Johnson
+47|6712|Finland
Because it's not full of Karkand noobieboyz?
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6529|Belgium

Zeppo Johnson wrote:

Because it's not full of Karkand noobieboyz?
Its been exactly the same in that one hour i spent on it
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6580|England
m8 its a great map with huge fire fights in the palace and the fight for plaza and tv station .there is also hardly any armour about and also no jets/heli plus its the closet thing bf2 has so far to a infantary only map .
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6624|Birmingham, UK
My experience is ruined, too. Claymores everywhere, medics useless, and armour overpowering.
Des.Kmal
+917|6618|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Dude, Warlord is for skiled gamers only.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
rambo_killin_SOB
bunny hopping nade spammer
+61|6512
its the best map in the game, play more time on it and you will understand y
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6522
You have to know where to go and what to do and when. The maps pretty much SF version of karkand but better. Once you get your share of palace/tv station combat youll love it and hate it.
CrazeD
+368|6673|Maine
Warlord rules! Most of the time, I don't see many tanks, which is awesome. Once the enemy takes the Palace, it's pretty much intense infantry battles for the rest of the round. I love it!
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6751|Chicago.
The reason you don't understand what the fuss is about is because you played on a server with people playing cheap. Now, if you get on a server with team work and no raping, your thoughts will do a 180 degree turn. You just got a server that sucked, thats all.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6684|West Yorkshire, U.K
Warlord is brilliant! dont dis! i use an APC and theres troops running all over the place, btw call me an APC whore but i only use the APC when i go on spec forces.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6529|Belgium

BigmacK192 wrote:

The reason you don't understand what the fuss is about is because you played on a server with people playing cheap. Now, if you get on a server with team work and no raping, your thoughts will do a 180 degree turn. You just got a server that sucked, thats all.
Heh, i didnt give up on the map, but only because you guys insist its the best

The only thing that wont change is the sick feeling i get from watching all that yellow in the sky -.o
Des.Kmal

iPoon.be wrote:

BigmacK192 wrote:

Heh, i didnt give up on the map, but only because you guys insist its the best

The only thing that wont change is the sick feeling i get from watching all that yellow in the sky -.o
Yellow skies in the morning, sailors take warning.....

no thats red skies.

Warlord takes some skill to play, you gotta be good in all aspects to play there.

Tank whoring, APC raping TV Station, clay whoring Palace, its turning slowly but surly into a Karkand.......

Its stil good, hopefully it'll last.
Souljah
+42|6667

TheDarkRaven wrote:

My experience is ruined, too. Claymores everywhere, medics useless, and armour overpowering.
overpowering armour? dam which warlord map where you playing? ive never played on a warlord map where armour was too strong or dominating the map. either you or your team didnt know how to play anti tank. i dont even play anti tank that  much and i can still blow up tanks in warlord real easy. people they have a grappling hook for a reason. use it. and if you still cant take it out, theres always the atv and c4 waiting for you

and as far as claymores, there is so much ways to go around them especially in the palace. you just need to know how to move around this map. once you learn the ins and outs of warlord the only thing that will stop you from a win is when your team doesnt work as a team or you have a bunch of privates on your team
Longbow
+163|6646|Odessa, Ukraine
Warlord is ok ... before palace .
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

because you can go a whole round and not see a single tank if you know how to play it.
Ducksteina
Choleric groundpounder
+42|6545
Warlord became my favourite map in BF2, because:
- Tanks are pretty weak (many, many places to hide for infantry)
- it's a mix of pure infantry (palace) and city fights; I'm loving it!
- no 11 years old whiners like on Karkand
- it requires skill
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6769|Human Meat Shield
I hate when people come on the SF chatter and know nothing. They spend one time or one hour on a map and judge it. It takes more than one day, one week and even a month, hell it took me awhile to enjoy night maps, now they are my favorite.

I can tell you from experience that you only played a couple games, when I play Warlord there are alot of snipers - agreed, but they are so EASILY taken out that its funny, The best players are not snipers, they are the medics and assualt class in my opinion. Obviously you came from Karkand because I stopped reading your post when it said "you cant cap flags with a tank" .. yeah no kidding, tanks are useless, this map and Night Flight are the only ones strict infantry, why you ask they put armor on the map then? easy, to attract the armor people, you have to place the armor just right to be effective, have I seen armor tear it up? Yes. The RPG-7 is the best weapon DICE has ever came out with, I absolutely love it. You also played on the wrong server.

One reason why the server I admin on got rid of the FF mines OFF is because of the stupid clays everywhere, you could not possibly capture the two most important buildings, now with them on its a great experience -- more tk's but still great, it takes skillful placement. I could go on for hours and make the post long and boring with how great SF is..

But SF is for skilled players only. IF you are just a virgin in SF you need to practice before you come on, and for the Karkand idiots, you actually need to learn to shoot a weapon.
Des.Kmal

imdead wrote:

I hate when people come on the SF chatter and know nothing. They spend one time or one hour on a map and judge it. It takes more than one day, one week and even a month, hell it took me awhile to enjoy night maps, now they are my favorite.

I can tell you from experience that you only played a couple games, when I play Warlord there are alot of snipers - agreed, but they are so EASILY taken out that its funny, The best players are not snipers, they are the medics and assualt class in my opinion. Obviously you came from Karkand because I stopped reading your post when it said "you cant cap flags with a tank" .. yeah no kidding, tanks are useless, this map and Night Flight are the only ones strict infantry, why you ask they put armor on the map then? easy, to attract the armor people, you have to place the armor just right to be effective, have I seen armor tear it up? Yes. The RPG-7 is the best weapon DICE has ever came out with, I absolutely love it. You also played on the wrong server.

One reason why the server I admin on got rid of the FF mines OFF is because of the stupid clays everywhere, you could not possibly capture the two most important buildings, now with them on its a great experience -- more tk's but still great, it takes skillful placement. I could go on for hours and make the post long and boring with how great SF is..

But SF is for skilled players only. IF you are just a virgin in SF you need to practice before you come on, and for the Karkand idiots, you actually need to learn to shoot a weapon.
Abs o lute ly pwned.

He;s right.... wait, Kran1um is always right when it comes to SF.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6577|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Warlord totally own....its kinda like karkand...but with less noob on it...also the armor can get screwed pretty fast in that map...but can also get into killing spree...its balanced in many way...nothing can really own everything else on that map.
Des.Kmal

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Warlord totally own....its kinda like karkand...but with less noob on it...also the armor can get screwed pretty fast in that map...but can also get into killing spree...its balanced in many way...nothing can really own everything else on that map.
Infantry can.  But I know what u mean.
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6583|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
I agree with the topic maker, Warlord is pretty weak.  I would rather play a map like Leviathan (probably spelled wrong) or Mass Destruction. 

And to imdead, Karkand is pretty much like any other SF map, infantry based, no jets, and small area of battlefield.

imdead wrote:

, tanks are useless, this map and Night Flight are the only ones strict infantry
tanks can do really well in warlord when used correctly.. them quads are really the biggest threat but the rpg7 is a good threat too. As far as infantry maps go warlord isnt the most infantry centric its actually devils perch.. only 2 apcs and they both suck in the tight quarters and tows everywhere. 32 leviathan is also mostly infantry both ym favourite maps .. it is kinda rare to see folks who think night maps are the best i agree 100%. iron gator is all infantry too as long as you dont go out to the deck.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard