Alleycat1969
+21|6727
Fellow Soldiers

I enjoy BF2 so much that when I am winning I get a good Ego boost ( yes I am so 1339) but when I start to loose I go ..fucken bananaas, I need to cool off but get so involved with the action; I get VERY VERY PISSSED off if Im getting owned alot. I am not a great player but still what can I do to cool down,

I dont get slappy and cuss people, I take it like a man ,but shit , blood preasure is gonna pop !  lol

Any ideas soldiers, ( I do use beer as a natural relaxer but that doesent always help)

Cat
Mustang99
+9|6495
3 words... GET A LIFE!!!!!
Hyper
Banned
+154|6722

Alleycat1969 wrote:

Fellow Soldiers

I enjoy BF2 so much that when I am winning I get a good Ego boost ( yes I am so 1339) but when I start to loose I go ..fucken bananaas, I need to cool off but get so involved with the action; I get VERY VERY PISSSED off if Im getting owned alot. I am not a great player but still what can I do to cool down,

I dont get slappy and cuss people, I take it like a man ,but shit , blood preasure is gonna pop !  lol

Any ideas soldiers, ( I do use beer as a natural relaxer but that doesent always help)

Cat
https://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38168000/jpg/_38168078_weedtech-bbc300.jpg
BVC
+325|6666
Smoke a J?  Have pr0n on a second monitor for the gaps between rounds?
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS
If this game makes you do that, then honestly don't play it. Or see a counsellor.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6517|Doncaster, UK
Have a beer or two while playing. It's a relaxant don't you know!

Last edited by DoctorFruitloop (2006-07-12 04:01:13)

AH1Z SOCOM GHOST
+32|6614|Minnesota

Mustang99 wrote:

3 words... GET A LIFE!!!!!
LOL!!!
Alleycat1969
+21|6727
LOL I do have a life  :: But hey take it with some sarcasm I dont get that pissed, and its only for a while but its amazing how a game can get you so worked up ::    LOL
okashii
+34|6499|I'm form Poland and I hate it
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6569|Cheshire. UK

Alleycat1969 wrote:

Fellow Soldiers

Cat
Masturbation works for me........or shooting at the cats in my garden with an air rifle helps too
Kusunagi
+59|6708|The land of Hookers and pod
Play singleplayer on 'easy', then you'll feel like da man again. rofl.
littlecheez9
+-1|6514|Massachusetts
If this is you: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … gry+german
You need to:

1.) Make a Video of yourself to put on the internet, and
2.) See a counselor

Or you could just yell over the VoIP...
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6494|Little blue planet, milky way
A simpler solution.... when you get "owned", you have 15 sec of "quality time". Use that to compliment the opponents skill. There are several reasons why this is good:

1) You get to show that you're a nice guy to play with
2) You dont waste money on buying new keyboards or mice
3) The guy will appreaciate it
4) You relax a bit more
5) You just MIGHT distract the guy enough that you can own HIM next time you spawn.
taxi2you
+22|6615|Missouri
Hit esc key about 50 times really fast.  It will take care of your problems.  Or just find some guys you like to play with and get on TS or Vent.  A couple of good friends can make a BS round a lot more fun.  As an adult I have learned not to smash up my stuff that I have spent my hard earned money on.  I did learn the hard way,  I destroyed a laptop once to name the most expensive, and PS2 controller never stood a chance.

Last edited by taxi2you (2006-07-12 04:07:02)

Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6624
Get a punchbag. Works for me.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
sagexp
+16|6525
Type the most hate filled racist comment into the team speak box, accuse him of hacking cheating raping not giving you a reach around everything and anything, i mean pure vile spawn of satan smack talk, and then when the 15secs is up and your back in the game you will have to hit escape (not return ur not finshed ur rant yet) and then its time for pay back
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6763|Jupiter

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Get a punchbag. Works for me.
Like my wall?
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6530|The real world
Buy a stressball
Souljah
+42|6638
buy the most expensive mouse or keyboard you can find. im talking like a $100 mouse and $150 keyboard. that way when you get real pissed, youll think twice before bashing that keyboard or mouse. worked wonders for me
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6497|Singapore
get a girl
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

jkohlc wrote:

get a girl
QFE

that is so true
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6711

Alleycat1969 wrote:

Fellow Soldiers

Cat
Oh I know how you feel, when I was going for expert assault in special force I got 43 kills 3 times when the round finished, now that was driving me to madness (Not the 80s music group).

What I do is leave the game for a bit and have a nice cup of tea.

Failing that just kick the cat.
Turtle
+7|6728|Boulder, CO

jkohlc wrote:

get a girl
Ya, and beat her up.
Burks
+2|6614
I'm down two mice already.

One just wouldn't work to begin with, it met it's death with a .45 pistol.

The other just plain sucked. Had a buddy give it to me because he was going to toss it out. It made for a great dog toy.

Current one is a $5 one from Office Max's sale section. Best mouse ever.
CrazeD
+368|6644|Maine

Turtle wrote:

jkohlc wrote:

get a girl
Ya, and beat her up.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard