I made it myself..tell me what you think

https://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j255/fortheh0meland/paintballSAW.jpg
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6700
it's retarded.
Madhadda1
+270|6552|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
lol its pretty funny i guess superior mind has never even been close to a paintball gun
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6700
sure i have, but that looks like a .22 target pistol with a box on it...
Madhadda1
+270|6552|Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Superior Mind wrote:

sure i have, but that looks like a .22 target pistol with a box on it...
meh.. its creative
R0lyP0ly
+161|6661|USA
NO, it is retarded. And definitely out of place. Paintball SAW in Bf2- Chatter? i dont think so.

ps. and yes, I have been around a paintball gun.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6754|The United Center
...it uses propane? 
Ben>You
+90|6533
My ion can kick the shit out of that crap..
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6585|Florida
lmao thats hilarious.  Ive always wondered what would happen if there was a propane tank hooked up to a paintball gun lmao.
vanmani
Unintentionally Verbose
+26|6598|Australia
well done for uh.. constructing something. You're an inspiration to us all.

From a practical point of view, you gonna be carrying that badboy gas bottle around the bush? Or are you just gonna be shooting at the neighbours cat or something? 'cos I totally don't condone the latter.
Ben>You
+90|6533
They make PB guns that are SUPPOSED to be run on propane...
rootbeer73
+24|6592|in a small dark place
that is just gay,lame,stupid,redicolus,waste of my yime looking at it.
omg why did i bother
rootbeer73
+24|6592|in a small dark place

vanmani wrote:

well done for uh.. constructing something. You're an inspiration to us all.

From a practical point of view, you gonna be carrying that badboy gas bottle around the bush? Or are you just gonna be shooting at the neighbours cat or something? 'cos I totally don't condone the latter.
dont condone cat killing? omg u suk
R0lyP0ly
+161|6661|USA
Does anybody play seriously here? Tippmann Pneumatics has a propane marker under devs. Called the tippmann C3. (Runs on propane, but not the whole goddman Blue Rhino tank lol). Helluva lot more efficent than C02  or compressed air / nitrogen.
Ben>You
+90|6533
Yup 50k + shots on a full tank. Yes I play.
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6706|U.S
it doesnt look anything like a .22 and propane must mean it has a combustible engine to fire with the box of balls
R0lyP0ly
+161|6661|USA

Ben>You wrote:

Need I remind most Bf2 / pballers == it's the player, not the gun. (Except for the occasional extreme case, such as an 8yr old kid w/ a Splatmaster [1st ever rec marker] versus say, Ollie Lang. lols. otherwise, its the player, not the gear)
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6706|U.S
it doesnt look anything like a .22 and propane must mean it has a combustible engine to fire with the box of balls 
I do hope that is not a gun you really made
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6651|Cumberland, MD, USA
Yes, I do. I play PSP Division 2 5-man with Mutiny. I own a 2k4 Lasoya Timmy.

And yes, the C3 is insanely efficent, but I've heard the marker get's hot after repetititve shooting. True or no? IMO propane won't get into the tournament scene soon because Tippmann is so overlooked by tourney players. Every event I've been to there's always guys at the Dye trailer and the Empire trailer and the NPS trailer, but no one is ever at the Tippmann trailer. Wonder why?

Edit: The gun is called an Automag. It's older, maybe 1996-1999.

Last edited by InviSniper (2006-07-10 22:00:11)

Ben>You
+90|6533

R0lyP0ly wrote:

Ben>You wrote:

Need I remind most Bf2 / pballers == it's the player, not the gun. (Except for the occasional extreme case, such as an 8yr old kid w/ a Splatmaster [1st ever rec marker] versus say, Ollie Lang. lols. otherwise, its the player, not the gear)
When i was renting my equip., i blew ass. now that i bought some halfway decent shit i'm pretty damn good.
=GoF=bmancrash2
+5|6661|Phx, Az
This is a little closer to a Paintball SAW.

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/bmancrash/1000008a.jpg
R0lyP0ly
+161|6661|USA

InviSniper wrote:

Yes, I do. I play PSP Division 2 5-man with Mutiny. I own a 2k4 Lasoya Timmy.

And yes, the C3 is insanely efficent, but I've heard the marker get's hot after repetititve shooting. True or no? IMO propane won't get into the tournament scene soon because Tippmann is so overlooked by tourney players. Every event I've been to there's always guys at the Dye trailer and the Empire trailer and the NPS trailer, but no one is ever at the Tippmann trailer. Wonder why?

Edit: The gun is called an Automag. It's older, maybe 1996-1999.
Yep, you're right. It does get hot, since it is a flammable gas. THis kinda teeters the balance in favor of other methods or propulsion, but still really efficiect. LoL many / most tourney playeras are interested in ramping it up, or feeding it quicker -- neither really descriptive of TPE products. Besideds, the C3 is a pump -- although I'd pay $$ to see a tourney team play w/ pumps, id bet the rest of it on the other team.

PS -- I was gonna guess at a MiniMag.

Last edited by R0lyP0ly (2006-07-10 22:03:46)

R0lyP0ly
+161|6661|USA

=GoF=bmancrash2 wrote:

This is a little closer to a Paintball SAW.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/b … 00008a.jpg
mmm. That from the SpecOps brigade? THe Hammer or sumthin? Heard that puppy can walk up to about 30 bps. Eats up paint and air fast as hell, to. Helluva marker, nonetheless.

EDIT == Gotta love the Firestorm Crank.

Last edited by R0lyP0ly (2006-07-10 22:05:58)

InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6651|Cumberland, MD, USA

R0lyP0ly wrote:

Yep, you're right. It does get hot, since it is a flammable gas. THis kinda teeters the balance in favor of other methods or propulsion, but still really efficiect. LoL many / most tourney playeras are interested in ramping it up, or feeding it quicker -- neither really descriptive of TPE products. Besideds, the C3 is a pump -- although I'd pay $$ to see a tourney team play w/ pumps, id bet the rest of it on the other team.

PS -- I was gonna guess at a MiniMag.
Ever heard of Blowfish? They play pumps, and they beat Dynasty with pumps.

Looks more like an RT than a MiniMag to me, but it could be a Mini. I've never owned a Mag.

Last edited by InviSniper (2006-07-10 22:07:40)

wombatman4
+4|6588
meh, i don't like tipmanns and i prefer tournament, not woods. but i think that any thing that comes close to a paintball SAW is a good ol' paintslingin timmy, if you guys know what i mean

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard