World would be speaking German (eventually)15%15% - 31
World would be speaking Russian (eventually)3%3% - 6
Germany would share world with Japan8%8% - 17
Russia would share world with Japan1%1% - 3
World would be speaking Japanese5%5% - 10
Total: 198
joewardog
+6|6740|Great Plains (USA)
Interesting fact everyone seems to be missing is the Air War factor.

With no US, equates to no massive bombings in Europe.  Germany could not move massive hardware, lost important infrastructure, and it was just a pain in the arse for them.  That fact alone stalled the German machine (it is also simply amazing that the Germans were still able to fight well enough despite that fact).

With no US, UK would have been isolated, and so Germany would have been able move troops to stall the Soviet counterattack after Stalingrad.  There would have been a bloody stalemate in the end, but Germany still in control of Europe.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6766
german airpower was what made germany that powerufl imo. when the first ME-262's came out in 1945, nothing can catch it therefore it can hardly be shot down
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6611
IIRC (and I'll need someone who's more in the know to check this, as I'm highly unsure) Spitfires were better than anything the Germans had, but the RAF consisted largely of Hurricanes, which were one of the worst planes in the air.

And it wasn't so much German air power that made it powerful, as it was the air to ground co-ordination.  Enemies were left with little time to recover from airstrikes before the land forces came in.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6766

Bubbalo wrote:

IIRC (and I'll need someone who's more in the know to check this, as I'm highly unsure) Spitfires were better than anything the Germans had, but the RAF consisted largely of Hurricanes, which were one of the worst planes in the air.

And it wasn't so much German air power that made it powerful, as it was the air to ground co-ordination.  Enemies were left with little time to recover from airstrikes before the land forces came in.
err no the spitfires werent the best... they had problems when u climb down the engine will stall so u wont gain much speed...  the 109's were a good competitor to the spitfires. But in that time nothing can come across a ME-262..
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6770|California

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

err no the spitfires werent the best... they had problems when u climb down the engine will stall so u wont gain much speed...  the 109's were a good competitor to the spitfires. But in that time nothing can come across a ME-262..
the Spitfires had to roll before they could dive, do to an air intake issue, and they also couldnt turn as fast
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6766

stryyker wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

the Spitfires had to roll before they could dive, do to an air intake issue, and they also couldnt turn as fast
they were also beautiful
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6770|California

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

they were also beautiful
https://www.aeroflight.co.uk/types/uk/supermarine/spitfireI-III/spitfire.jpg
<3
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6887

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

german airpower was what made germany that powerufl imo. when the first ME-262's came out in 1945, nothing can catch it therefore it can hardly be shot down
A lot of Me262 were shot down by P51s at high altitude were it handled poorly " the majority cuaght in landing however " The P80 was available to The U.S. Army Air Corps in 1944/5 and tests done after the War proved them almost identical in every catagory.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard