[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6706|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
Yes, In battlefield 2.

This is for everyone.

I have many ways...one is having C4 Boat wars with clan members, another is using the view of the plane from the front, press C 3 times, not the back view, but the front, the one right before chase cam.

Doin that and trying to killing people is hard, ive managed 3 kills like that.

Shock paddling is always fun...Especially when the person has a PKM, and sees you.

So, what is fun for you in BF2, not just killing people, how, and messing around type stuff.
TngoWsky
+5|6586|MS
It's hard to have fun anymore. Sorry?
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6638|Wigan. Manchester. England.
i like to shock paddle people
Someguy
+83|6625

[-CGZ-]BioRaveN wrote:

Yes, In battlefield 2.

This is for everyone.

I have many ways...one is having C4 Boat wars with clan members
LOL I SAW  THAT LOLOLOOL I WAS ON UR SERVER AND U AND UR FRIEND WERE LIKE -60 LOL.
Drax
Paddles/Plane Whore
+28|6562|Australia, NSW
shockpaddles,
jihad jeeps,
plane whoring to get 60+ killsno deaths than having people try rip u off when they the 1s getting owned,
getting the transport choppers and trying to get road kills by squishing people,
spawn camping with c4 or an sraw,
loading up a full blackhawk then ramming it into a tree or putting it upside down, and then bailing, so u dont die,and tey all do, and if ur lucky, the person who tries to save them by taking the driver seat dies,
and finally, vehicle dropping noobs on the carrier...

this 1 time i put a car on a att. chopper taking off, and it swirled around, knocked vehicle off, crashed itself into carrier. the car then landed on 5 people waiting for the f-35, three got in, the one that got the driver seat got 2 tks for killing the other two, and then he accidently drove off into the water, and all three had to swim back up the top. LOL
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6761|San Antonio, Texas

Drax wrote:

this 1 time i put a car on a att. chopper taking off, and it swirled around, knocked vehicle off, crashed itself into carrier. the car then landed on 5 people waiting for the f-35, three got in, the one that got the driver seat got 2 tks for killing the other two, and then he accidently drove off into the water, and all three had to swim back up the top. LOL
And this is the effects of a well placed cartillary.

*On-Topic*
Jihad jeeps do it for me. Or taking a buggy on a runway and try to get as many road kills as possible.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6720|Melbourne, Australia
stealing planes in enemys uncap with my m95 i once had 2 jets and both choppers on me on fushee pass but der were to many trees to find me =]
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

Masturbate furiously while playing.

That's fun.
Cubanpenguin
+35|6679|Kingston, Canada

polarbearz wrote:

That's fun.
Damn you, You stole mine
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6679|Middle of nowhere

polarbearz wrote:

That's fun.
no wonder your so good...

and for me... i just like killing people.... sorry?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6748|The United Center
I like to go into unrankeds and just C4 TK people.  Not people in vehicles or anything...I like to find snipers way far away and blow them up.

Good times.
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6706|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
Someguy, if you find me ingame again, please do, and please talk to me ingame.... ok????
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6552|The Land of Claywhore
I like to sneak into an enemy base and sabotage vehicles and planes,especially planes,w/ C4.I get a kick out of watching them take off and fly around like they own the skies,then !!BOOM!!.Or lace all tanks and vehicles w/ a/t mines at enemy checkpoints then drive off somewhere else and score some surprise kills.ROFL!

Last edited by BrOk_MoRdU (2006-07-10 20:43:38)

CloakedStarship
+76|6566
Having a helicopter pilot whos good for the gunner
ZCor3x
+46|6571|Pennsylvania
I e-molest people with the prone-spamming alt + z thing thats out. I don't think people like when I do that.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6522|Austin, Texas
Running around crazily with a buggy running over ever little army man that you can.
C4'ing something, laughing at their false sence of security, and then blowing them to tiny bits.
Stealing an enemy chopper, and then going up to high altitudes trying to gun down planes.
Placing a car on an enemy sniper.
Knifing a Spec. Ops right before they detonate their C4. (Ohhhh the language....)
Taking an empty transport chopper and skimming the ground, ramming people. (I laughed sooo hard when I got 3 at once)
Shooting an Eryx/Sraw at an enemy transport chopper and watching your name fill the scoreboard.
Defiance
+438|6672

C4 boat wars? Pfft, C4 blackhawk wars.

Anytime my clan server is emtpy me and the mates just hop in and fuck around.
R0lyP0ly
+161|6655|USA
Shooting a sniper point blank with a pistol. Or making a long distance headshot, with only 1 round. (i.e. the first shot i shoot kills the player, not 2 misses then a headshot)
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6695|Howell, Mi USA
USmarine2005, JaMez, and myself had some fun with the vehicle drops on Sharqi.

Marine and JaMez took the screens, i was just along for the ride

https://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i20/cbasterd420/screen0040wg.jpg

https://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i20/cbasterd420/screen0057sp1.jpg

https://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i20/cbasterd420/screen0557sz.png

https://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i20/cbasterd420/screen0564zg.png
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
claydawg
Chuck Norris' Homeboy
+85|6624|Oxford, MS
I pick up 14 year old hookers on the beach on Wake Island.  I spot them..."Enemy hoochie spotted!"  Then they say..."Me so horny, Me love you long time.  Fie dolla sucky-sucky?"  They really love the barrel of my L96!
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6535|Edmonton Alberta
i get real drunk and play........actually sometimes i do real well other times i dont
either way i dont care what happens just as long as im not dying all round
AH1Z SOCOM GHOST
+32|6644|Minnesota
I Fly chopper every time, and nothing but. It never gets old, I love it.
-r3-anubis
+73|6538|florida

scottomus0 wrote:

i like to shock paddle people
that is fun! +1
Audio
+130|6533|Orlando, FL
I enjoy running in front of a tank and dolphin diving across the road watching him try to kill me, but can't because of my leet dolphin skills.
drug_dealer111
+44|6562|Team America!!!
running up and c4ing tanks...thats always fun...the masturbating parts always fun too

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard