Guruz
Sir
+20|6831|government yard in trenchtown.
Sooo..

After the patch, none of my BattleRecorder files nor bookmarks worked, so I went to play on about 10 different servers that were on the "BattleRecorder" filter in the game's own browser.
None of the games were added to my bookmarks?
I tried deleting all the old files but no - still nothing comes up! (Played on more auto-recording servers)

I want to see my hilarious mistakes and glorious victories again!

And when that is solved, I would like to know how do you get the player tags (above every player @ BattleRecorder) turned off? Some people seem to get CLEAR images from 'Corder to set as their desktop background.

- Seacrest out or something.

Last edited by Guruz (2005-10-28 05:31:45)

Guruz
Sir
Ok, now a couple of games I played showed up - good!

But I missed about 50 rounds of Recorded "weird" gameplay

Now onto the second question - any way to change that?
Guruz
Sir
No-one has the same problem?
No-one cares?

And when that is solved, I would like to know how do you get the player tags (above every player @ BattleRecorder) turned off? Some people seem to get CLEAR images from the 'Corder.

Last edited by Guruz (2005-11-02 07:33:47)

beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6779

Guruz wrote:

No-one has the same problem?
No-one cares?
No one likes you.

I've had odd behaviour on battlefield recorder too.  Some servers just don't seem to upload the data
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6756

Photoshop out the names. I do that. Need help, send 'em to me and i'll do it for you.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6779

Coolbeano wrote:

Photoshop out the names. I do that. Need help, send 'em to me and i'll do it for you.
I'm pretty sure if you turn the HUD to 100% transparent it will remove all of that stuff...    I think
Guruz
Sir
But I mean, I've seen more without-names screenshots than with names.. so it has to be an option somewhere there, not just turn the hud transparent.

And yes, I've tried pressing ALT (3d map on/off) in battlerecorder but still they show up. Can't take any cool screens!
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6799|The planet Tophet
yeah BR never works for me i always get errors
bad-dog
+0|6825|Israel
What is battlerecord anyway ?!
Guruz
Sir
Come on, someone must know this.

If you wouldve answered me 3 weeks ago, I wouldn't be spamming this!
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6840|-
I managed to never see the player tags if I was always in free cam, never following a player. I dunno why it did that but it seemed to work okay.
Guruz
Sir
So you have to spend the whole 'Corder-watching in free cam? Right from the get go?
I'll try that, thanks.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard