BF2Craglyeye
+72|6674|Australia

Onaga wrote:

If you wanna know what kind of a player Materazzi is, watch this video. Thats just horrible.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HblsV-u … =materazzi
What a dirty fuck, he kicks like a fucking mule, at anything that moves.

Its too bad Zidane didnt contact with the guys face.
Viper38
+118|6672
The final summed up the World Cup for me ... a dive for the penalty, dodgy defending from corners, stupid offside decisions, and violent conduct from Zidane. All in all, a dreadful World Cup. Congrats to Italy though
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6675|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I dont agree with you Viper, I didnt think there was any dodgy offsides last night, Im fed up with diving, not just diving at the WC, I agree with you on that point.  I thought it was a fantastic WC and everyone has praised the hosts.  Due to the ball moving so much you had spectacular goals, along with plenty of long range blasts.  All the nations were well represented and thankfully the hosts stayed in the comp up till the penultimate match which they won which made for a FANtastic atmosphere.  All the games were sold out the stadiums very colourful plenty of flags and smiling faces.  Usually I cant wait for the WC to end as Ive had enough of football, and I love the sport.  Im gutted this morning its come to an end and my country wern't even there.
$teiner
+8|6564|United Kingdom
Zidane is a legend, regardless of what he did.

And that was a classy headbut, however you look at it.

Last edited by $teiner (2006-07-10 05:06:44)

pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6648
Zidane legend
Zidane legend and for what he did last night, leg end.
Sa¢ripan
+12|6741|St-Dié/ Lorraine/ France
Zizou you n00b materazzi 0wned you but the problem is that this shit costs us the motha fucking cup.
Hey your wife is a pute!!!!!!!!!bite me!!!!!!
Sa¢ripan
+12|6741|St-Dié/ Lorraine/ France
https://img86.imageshack.us/img86/2065/footracaille2mt.jpg

GO LES GARS!!! AND CUT MATERAZZI THROAT
=TFF=Omen_NataS
+60|6542
Zidane the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [HORAY FOR ZIDANE!!!!!!] That was the best finish to a World Cup Ever Three cheers for ZIDANE!!!!! [I would give my left nut to know what that guy said to Zidane to PISS him off Lmao that was the coolest s%@# EVER Lmao!!!!] + i have never seen Zidane do anything like that ever

Last edited by =TFF=Omen_NataS (2006-07-10 07:08:28)

Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6747|Houston, TX
I don't think that it was a wise decision for Zidane to administer the headbutt technique of revenge.  As the team Captain, he should have walked away clean, won the game, and celebrated in Materazzi's face.  Zidane getting carded cost them the game in the PK's.  Granted, they took off Henry and Ribry and that could have been another factor....

All that being said, I'm sure whatever Materazzi said probably warranted more than a headbutt...

KJ
=TFF=Omen_NataS
+60|6542

Kung Jew wrote:

I don't think that it was a wise decision for Zidane to administer the headbutt technique of revenge.  As the team Captain, he should have walked away clean, won the game, and celebrated in Materazzi's face.  Zidane getting carded cost them the game in the PK's.  Granted, they took off Henry and Ribry and that could have been another factor....

All that being said, I'm sure whatever Materazzi said probably warranted more than a headbutt...

KJ
TRUE! TRUE!
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6593|Scarborough Yorkshire England
Aparently Mazza said something about ZZ's mum

YO mamma so ............................
$teiner
+8|6564|United Kingdom
Mazzarazi made a racial slur, Zinadine Zidane, as you probably know is a French-Algerian - so you can probably work out for yourself what Mazzarazi said, heh.

He deserved it.
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6569

$teiner wrote:

Mazzarazi made a racial slur, Zinadine Zidane, as you probably know is a French-Algerian - so you can probably work out for yourself what Mazzarazi said, heh.

He deserved it.
According to these rumors Materazzi called Zidane a terrorist.
[FB]Eraser
Back in battle after 3-year break
+39|6723|Switzerland

fierce wrote:

$teiner wrote:

He deserved it.
According to these rumors Materazzi called Zidane a terrorist.
That's what I was reading today also. Probably Materazzi said it, because Zizou is half Algerian, as mentioned above. Furthermore, Zidane is a very emotional person and I'm sure Materazzi provocated a reaction like this, to get him of the field.
sagexp
+16|6556

=TFF=Omen_NataS wrote:

Zidane the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [HORAY FOR ZIDANE!!!!!!] That was the best finish to a World Cup Ever Three cheers for ZIDANE!!!!! [I would give my left nut to know what that guy said to Zidane to PISS him off Lmao that was the coolest s%@# EVER Lmao!!!!] + i have never seen Zidane do anything like that ever
"Zizou ya n00b"

that'ill be one left nut please
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6647

Onaga wrote:

If you wanna know what kind of a player Materazzi is, watch this video. Thats just horrible.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HblsV-u … =materazzi
I watched the video, he is a dirty player no wonder Zidane head budded him.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6632|Washington, DC

Zidane should've either played the game out ignoring it and then rubbed it in Materazzi's face when France won, or should've won the game then headbutted Materazzi.
darad0
+40|6623|Centreville, VA
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/6e/Eric_Cantona_kung-fu_kick.jpg/800px-Eric_Cantona_kung-fu_kick.jpg

"Cantona then became infamous for an incident that occurred on 25 January 1995. In an away match against Crystal Palace, after being sent off by the referee for a tackle on Palace defender Richard Shaw, he launched a 'kung-fu' style kick against an allegedly abusive Crystal Palace fan, Matthew Simmons. At a press conference called later, Cantona gave what is perhaps his most famous quote. As the journalists gathered to hear him speak, Cantona entered the room, sat down and said, in a slow and deliberate manner: "When the seagulls... follow the trawler... it's because they think... sardines will be thrown into the sea" (referring to the British press being the seagulls). He then got up from his seat and left, leaving many of the assembled crowd bemused. He was sentenced to 120 hours of community service after an appeal court overturned a 2 week prison sentence for assault. He was also suspended by The Football Association until the following October."

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Cantona

Last edited by darad0 (2006-07-10 09:45:50)

bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6691|London, UK
https://xs103.xs.to/xs103/06281/zidane3.jpg
alpinestar
+304|6597|New York City baby.
Yeah a lot of theatrics on italy side, but any country would do the same it's world cup afterall and it doesnt happen every year only winners are remembered.
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6529|So Cal
that is fucking fantastic right there...
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6537|Forest Lake, Australia
I don't know about any of you, but if anyone made fun of my heritage, and called my sister a prostitute, I'd cut their fucking throat.  I'm an emotional athlete, so I get aggressive.  But I DEFINATELY wouldn't say something of that magnitude.  Something should be done about Materazzi...That's just not on...

alpinestar wrote:

Yeah a lot of theatrics on italy side, but any country would do the same it's world cup afterall and it doesnt happen every year only winners are remembered.
Ah, but you see, that's not how Australian's play...Whether it's soccer or basketball, football etc, we don't cheat to get a result.  We COMPETE.  I am extremely proud of how we've evolved into a Sporting Heavyweight and I have no doubt in my mind that we would have been standing there with the World Cup, had it have not been for one MAJOR fuckup involving a dive and retarded referee

EDIT:  I've taken a closer look at the mini clip ivolving the headbutt, and the headbutt wasn't that powerful.  Certainly not big enough to make someone fly in the air.  There is more evidence of the Italians and their acrobatics.  They milk every penalty.  Also, take a closer look, and you see Materazzi confused as to wear he was hit.  He almost holds his face instead of his chest...Obviously Rivaldo's acrobatics were jogging through his memory

Last edited by dhoar4 (2006-07-10 20:16:29)

Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6735|Singapore

fierce wrote:

What a bad way to finish his career.

http://neuromancer.milten.lima-city.de/zidane.gif
Hey buddy, could i have ur sig?
The following is something Ive picked up on a football forum this morning

Matterazi said to Zidane:...........

"I Hope Jean suffered"

To put it in context:

Jean Varraud is Zidane's first trainer and Zidane considers him as his second father.

He died just before World Cup started from a long cancer battle.

You see Zidane looking at the sky many times during the WC particularly after he scores goals.

I dont know how much truth is in it, Im certanly not going to say "you heard it here 1st". It could be true though.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard