[Project.D]-Demon
+1|6504|Alberta
this just happened to me today.
no one was near the tank at the penisula. so i took it to the hotel to get some helicopter shot down. but all behold some one seen me take it suiceded then spawned at hotel. took the humv there then weakened it by ramming it into the back of me and killed himself to get the tk punish. so i put up a vote kick on him, no one voted. his friend put up a vote kick against me and it went. man im so fricking pisseed off at these stupid little idiots that i find daily on bf2.
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6595|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
I bombed a convoy of vehicles that was capping the a flag on Clean Sweep, a friendly was near by, killed four guys, by killed a friendly and he punished.  He was in my squad no I yelled at him for a minute straight.  Turned out he was a pussy and left my squad because of the embarrassment.
MorbidFetus
+76|6563|Ohio
I hopped in the Essex gun and mowed down a bunch of shit until I got booted for teamkilling. I kept getting booted everytime I came back and did the exact same thing.

Fucking Christian Gamers server......
[Project.D]-Demon
+1|6504|Alberta

MorbidFetus wrote:

I hopped in the Essex gun and mowed down a bunch of shit until I got booted for teamkilling. I kept getting booted everytime I came back and did the exact same thing.

Fucking Christian Gamers server......
are you sure your not mowing down ur allies??? because thats a good reason why they kicked ya.
ChyneseGUY
+20|6496

Cbass wrote:

My response " Y don't u open your eyes and fking watch out, red skullz aren't powerups u fking retarded fck"
lol i bet he thought he was playing a mario mod
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6728
noob jecter ftw
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
p1.topher
+16|6499|USA
This one was a force-tk, and of course they both punished.

I was taking a boat up the outside of the north side of Wake Island, trying to get the US a mainland flag. I think I'm going unnoticed, then I hear a chopper behind me. Expecting to die I turnand look behind me, it was a friendly, whew, that was close, thought I was a goner. Hahaha. This douche lands his chopper on my boat, submerging me. Somehow, I got 3 *team vehicle damage* warnings, so I hopped out ofthe boat, underwater, and we all blew up. I, of course, was blamed for the tk's, because it was obviously my fault, and like I said before, the two that died of course punished. The idiot 343 admin there didn't give a shit so I just left and won't bother playing there again.
1NfE5T
I'll sleep when i'm dead
+11|6729|Houston,Texas
One day i was playing in Moongamers server, and became a medic. Well {TA}Firestorm was also in the same server as i. After a few revives and med packs being thrown, i see a chat message saying "quit taking all my revives"-{TA}Firestrom. I respond back, "im sorry i didnt see you name on the dead bodies anywhere". Just as i was about to revive and dead fellow teammate, this lil fag starts knifing me and reviveing me. This KID aka Firestorm goes on and on on how i shouldn't be taking his revives and what not. Well mister KID you suck and not only are you a medic whore you are also a BITCH in my book. Screenshot to prove my story.
https://houstongraffiti.com/upload/files/2/screen002.png
xWSxCriminalx
+40|6549
There i was like amoung others sprinting my ass across the the airfield on wake,smeone else got in the j-10. Suddenly, there was this HUGE fly on the canopy...like massive so i took aim with the m95 and BLAM fly goes down, curiously so does my teammate, i yell  SORRY MAN! but yet i get punished i mean shit i was just trying to help a guy out. I then proceed to jump into his j-10 to keep the seat warm and suddenly i'm moving forward...he runs out in front I TRY TO STOP BUT BLAM!!!! my teammate becomes best friends with the landing gear....i yell SORRY MAN!! but again i get punished.   

Last edited by xWSxCriminalx (2006-08-06 23:51:15)

[Project.D]-Demon
+1|6504|Alberta
funny thing here. on dilan plant. me and my friend were sniping on the crane near the entrance of the chinese main base. me with the medic 1st unlock gun. my friend with the 2nd unlock sniper. my friend looking the other way, im looking at the base closest to us. i see a guy sneaking around the base i took the shot with one bullet, it hits and what do you know its a TK, he punished right on the spot. the lesson here is not to sneak around your own base. or be shot by your own teammates.
[Project.D]-Demon
+1|6504|Alberta
well i got another one....
in the teams server (24/7 Wake Island [Spec-Ops] #1) one of there players an admin fricking ran in front of my jet when i was taking off i got to it first and then when i got to the jet again he fricking snipes me outa it with the m95 and bans me for tking... i hate those (srry for my french) cock sucking fucking stuck up admins that they think that they are gods at this game but they are not. plz for god sake get rid of these idiot stuck up admins that are nothing but trouble.... and my friend got kicked for basically swearing at the admin after another admin fricking tked him outa my friends cobra. i say plz EA shut down that server and fricking sue them for abusing there powers.
TuataraDude
+115|6534|Aotearoa
On Wake Island flying a jet once. I come from one end of the runway to reload, the other jet comes from the other end. We both react too late and clip each other. Both of us die. For some reason, I get the credit(?) for the team kill. "Never mind, accidents happen" I think to myself and apologies anyway. I then get punished. When I asked why I was punished, he says "The computer obviously knew it was your fault".

Luckily I don't let punishes worry me anymore. You don't lose points, and if there are so many idiots on a server that I get killed for 3 accidental TK's, then I'd rather play on another server anyhow.
Angel.C-sq
+24|6700|Computer Chair
Getting killed by a clay from a sniper that requested a med. I punish.

He after tries to get in front of my gun for the entire round, annoying.
F.S.F.jetfighter
+1|6647
you know whats the best thing. you see a enemy sneaking up on your teammate. you have a granade-launcher but you decide not to shoot. why? cuz you will killl your teammate and he will punish you. not knowing you were trying to save his life. So just stand back. let him die and then and only then kill the enemy.
']['error
Banned
+630|6656|The Netherlands
Welcome to BF2 publics, where the kids don't seem to have an "page-up" key
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6364|uk

']['error wrote:

a what?

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e305/Titch249/pagedown.png
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6535|Little blue planet, milky way

explosivo wrote:

i frikin hate little faggots that punish for an accident

i ALLWAYS forgive unless i know for a fact the c*nt meant it
QFE
Suicidal
+20|6520

explosivo wrote:

i frikin hate little faggots that punish for an accident

i ALLWAYS forgive unless i know for a fact the c*nt meant it
Snipers rarely mean to TK you when they cover the flag in clays only for you to spawn on top of one.

They'll get punished by me every time for that.

Oh and if I'm in a close quarter fire fight and you, as retarded support guy, decide to open fire on the pair of us not realizing you cannot aim while running (and chewing your tobacco and dribbling the juice down your chin while laughing like a knuckle dragging mongo) killing us both, you'll also get punished.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6707|UK
I punish 99% of the time

Dont like it? DONT TK!

You get -4 either way so its makes no difference, unless the server kicks for a certain amount of punished tks then its your own fault for not being able to aim, or for being a gaymore/nade fag.
OGdR_MadMax
+9|6505|Berlin, Germany

Titch2349 wrote:

']['error wrote:

a what?

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e305/ … gedown.png
ROFL +1
Jamesey
I HATE you
+26|6167|Scotland!

Samtheman53 wrote:

I punish 99% of the time

Dont like it? DONT TK!

You get -4 either way so its makes no difference, unless the server kicks for a certain amount of punished tks then its your own fault for not being able to aim, or for being a gaymore/nade fag.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6475|A W S M F O X
I think ive forgiven 3 times in the past year.

My record has been 6 punishes.

I love it when people invite you to a squad and go apeshit for punishing, its like they just lost their house or something eqivualent.
weasel_thingo
+74|6338
i guy was tking on the carrier. me and my friends got annoyed, so we kidnapped him
senor_fulff
+25|6771|Yorkshire, UK.
Generally i forgive IF they say sorry... unless it is a genuine accident. then i forgive also.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6393|the land of bourbon
the one TK that i just can't stand is this one (i'm sure it's happend to all of us):  you rain bombs from the sky and damage all of the vehicles at a flag.  some are burning and about to explode... and one of you teammates is standing next to the burning vehicle as it explodes.  they die.  you get punished for a TK.  that is the absolute worst way to punish for a TK, yet it happens all the time.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard