Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6746

Here is a Petition to Everyone out there, especcialy the Aussies.

As you know, DJJeffro has been robbed of his points, and I've made a petition for his points to be returened.

Come here and Sign it, as this Guy has done nothing wrong, and is Generally as Nice Guy.

http://www.petitiononline.com/DJJeffro/petition.html

Cheers,
Jestar12345
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6658

Jestar12345 wrote:

as this Guy has done nothing wrong
how are we supposed to know that?
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6766

Yes, just like everyone who is in prison is innocent.
Viper38
+118|6675
Why was he reset? On what grounds are you trying to appeal?
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6779|Nova Scotia, Canada

There's always the classic

"I played with him before, he's not a stat padder or hacker"

So OBVIOUSLY he's done nothing wrong.

[/sarcasm]
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6663|WPB, FL. USA
It would be best for DDJJeffro to start a thread on the forum to plead his own case to the entire BF2 Kingdom.
I'm sure we would consider supporting one of our own for the right reason or cause.  However, if he is unable to get his stats restored then I have dibs on 25,000 of his points and his boots

Seriously - I have played on his side and against him w/o any concerns - have him post a thread.

Kaboom
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6700|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

It would be best for DDJJeffro to start a thread on the forum to plead his own case to the entire BF2 Kingdom.
I'm sure we would consider supporting one of our own for the right reason or cause.  However, if he is unable to get his stats restored then I have dibs on 25,000 of his points and his boots

Seriously - I have played on his side and against him w/o any concerns - have him post a thread.

Kaboom
ill ask him when he comes on Teamspeak
Mike_J
+68|6674
The guy below him, Hyperion0000 was also reset for some reason.  From my experiences with him, he's never cheated either.  I'd like to know why they reset the both of these guys.
SteikeTa
+153|6753|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

Kaboom
It would be best if everyone just......... let it go...
elite
+89|6719|Sheffield, England

Jestar12345 wrote:

As you know, DJJeffro has been robbed of his points, and I've made a petition for his points to be returened.

Come here and Sign it, as this Guy has done nothing wrong, and is Generally as Nice Guy.

Cheers,
Jestar12345
WHO CARES, honeslty ea must have had a reason so let it go!!!
metatr0n84
+10|6590|Germany
i was sure n@m kain did nothing as i was in his clan but as i figured out i was wrong and the guys blaming him are right, so how can u know he lost his points for nothing? no1 is losing his points for nothing

but i like it when players do something for their clanleader
pojomoof
+8|6545

elite wrote:

Jestar12345 wrote:

Cheers,
Jestar12345
WHO CARES, honeslty ea must have had a reason so let it go!!!
No shit, why would YOU care that someone elses stats were reset (unless there are some homosexual feelings there we are not aware of). EA doesnt have some dude up there just resetting stat for the hell of it. There has to be a reason for it.
-=5TON3D
+42|6539|u.k
if he got wiped for no reason then i'd sign it.BUT i'd want to know the facts first as ive never played with the guy
or know who the hell he is as i dont follow or care about who's in top whatever positions on the board.

you'd need to post the email or whatever reason that was given for his reset first otherwise no ones gonna bother to sign it,for all anyone knows he could've been hacking or doin some serious padding lol.

Last edited by -=5TON3D (2006-07-07 09:56:15)

ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6590|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U

Mike_J wrote:

The guy below him, Hyperion0000 was also reset for some reason.  From my experiences with him, he's never cheated either.  I'd like to know why they reset the both of these guys.
Ya ive played with Hyp alot and ive never seen him do anything suspect.  He emailed EA 3 times before they finally got back to him with more bullshit.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6586|Melbourne, Australia.
Sry jesse but whats done is done...jeffro was an ass anyway
ericcartmanisbest
+24|6545|GREAT Britain
well, i support everyone keeping their stats, for the simple reason of why give a fuck how anyone got their points or what their points are? im not gonna get all high and mighty and say take them away cus they padded or k/p or whatever, who gives a shit. but here is my math for you:

(stats system = bullshit + ea customer service = bullshit) 2 Bullshits = 0

so you have zero chance
nitro-dust
+3|6680|karkland hotel
This suck what happened to jeffero. he can do something that no one else can do and he gets his point robbed. i saw first hand what he can do and its some good shit.
=TBG=Zoton
my mum says i'm cool
+22|6659|Australia

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Sry jesse but whats done is done...jeffro was an ass anyway
point taken. EA have never restored any of the top players stats before (with the exception of Firestorm) so why will they start now. i played with him before and he wasn't exactly very nice and i wouldn't sign it anyway because he's a dickhead as Silver said. if i were to sign it you have to prove to me any anyone else that he has done nothing wrong with evidence, and at least a reason for why it happened in the first place.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6724|Melbourne, Australia
guys i no sum of the ark members and i dont mind jefro at all but apparently 4000 points in 1 day... now common i was at a lan cafe an my an the owner were chatting about it he did sum calculations and its pretty much impossible unless he played for liek 13 - 14 hours in that day an got over 200 each round or sumthing

i dont know wat to think
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6700|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
he played around 20 hours
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here

.ACB|_Cutthroat1 wrote:

he played around 20 hours
hmmm .. i still cant believe that...  i mean how do u get like 100+ points every round for 20 hours stragiht ur eyeballs would be bleeding
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6791|Bulgaria
OMFG hax0rZ!1
PRINCESS
the evil is pure
+23|6543|scotland
it can be done my BF and his mate cleared 4,ooo points each during a 4 hour session and no they didn't statpad or hax

just the joys if a heli and a plane
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6528|Little blue planet, milky way

I.M.I Militant wrote:

guys i no sum of the ark members and i dont mind jefro at all but apparently 4000 points in 1 day... now common i was at a lan cafe an my an the owner were chatting about it he did sum calculations and its pretty much impossible unless he played for liek 13 - 14 hours in that day an got over 200 each round or sumthing

i dont know wat to think
I've seen a guy get 8000 points in a day (granted the stats said he played for 26 hours that day, however that's possible, and he DOES have a 4.something SPM). 4000 points isn't that hard. I rarely play more than 5-6 hours pr day, and I have no problem getting 1000 points in that time, and I dont pad for it, and I dont' even play that hard (look at my measly 2 SPM).

But that's besides the point. I have never played with or against the guy, and and wont support any kind of petition either without some kind of statement from the guy. Also I've not yet heard of ANYONE being reset "just for the fun of it". he must've done SOMETHING to deserve his reset.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
well i still think its a bit fishy regardless if i talked to jefro himself i could get sum straight answers.. but ill sign ur petition for now .. we all know it doesent help thoe

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard