prettybird
+10|6721
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6624|UK
pritty impresive
Slam
+74|6632
Nice liked how u tved the jets. +1 4 ur troubles makin it.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6634|Wigan. Manchester. England.
how do you control the tv missiles?????
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6624|UK

scottomus0 wrote:

how do you control the tv missiles?????
move mouse and click...
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
but when i move my mouse it doesnt move?
eagles1106
+269|6580|Marlton, New Jersey.
you have to left click rapidly and move your mouse at the same time.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6624|UK

scottomus0 wrote:

but when i move my mouse it doesnt move?
The guide in Wiki wrote:

TV Missiles

This is the meat and potatoes of your arsenal. The TV missile is what separates the good gunners from the superb ones. To activate the TV missile, you have to open up the guided missile display with your right mouse button. This will bring up the black and white video display camera on the front of the missile. Once you open the display, you’ll see a crosshair that you can move around the screen with your mouse. To fire the missile, put the crosshairs on the target and left click. Once the missile is fired, you can guide the missile’s trajectory with the same crosshair that you used for initial targeting. Just left click again and the missile will move to the new position. If you are aiming at a tank and the tank is moving, just keep clicking on the tank and the missile will follow it, and you’ll have a front row seat to its demise. If you find yourself guiding a missile to a tank that has an X in its box, then you better quickly guide it away or you’ll have one mad team mate. To decipher friendly targets from unfriendly ones, the Friendly ones will have that X in the radar box, and an unfriendly target will not have the X. You have to be quick in noticing the X, so pay attention to where you’re shooting.

Last edited by liquidat0r (2006-07-06 17:14:02)

FrEaKo
+3|6583|SA
you have to click keep clicking on your target

Last edited by FrEaKo (2006-07-06 17:13:36)

scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
ah rite

i should be an even better gunner now lol

thankoo
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6519
Nice vid nice music.
Longbow
+163|6643|Odessa, Ukraine
anybody knows his ping ? Every time I guide missile to the plane it must hit ... but it doesnt . No probs with chopers and ground targets , but jets - possible to hit for me only if speed is <500 . My ping is 60-90 , depends on server
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6697

Longbow wrote:

anybody knows his ping ? Every time I guide missile to the plane it must hit ... but it doesnt . No probs with chopers and ground targets , but jets - possible to hit for me only if speed is <500 . My ping is 60-90 , depends on server
Ive found the hitbox for jets is pretty screwy when they're moving full speed. You can hit them when they're coming straight at you at full speed, but its very tricky. Your best bet is to just shoot at every plane that tries to attack you, its good practice and it gives them something to worry about. Eventually you'll get to the point where you can shoot them down relatively often (relatively as in, once or twice a game if you're lucky).
Ben>You
+90|6523
wowzors teh hax!
prettybird
+10|6721

Slam wrote:

Nice liked how u tved the jets. +1 4 ur troubles makin it.
lol thanks for the karma pts...i guess. not my vid though. thought i'd share though cause i thought it was pretty cool. and lol @ pts for your troubles for making the video.
Sambuccashake
+126|6607|Sweden
Woah that's really good!

He certainly knew where the TV missile should go.
Some (most?) of those shots looked like they were gonna miss but he nailed 'em good.

Is this a hitbox detection issue? Always aim behind moving targets because the hitbox lags behind?
Damn right he's Persian.

Everybody knows Persians are the best gamers. It's common sense!
prettybird
+10|6721
what is a persian? isnt that someone like from the middle east. i just know in iraq, they speak persian.
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6556|The real world
Cool
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6650
I'm not impressed. in most of the clips you could see the enemies missle miss him first. Nothing particularly special either.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6591|Iceland
his missles are like miles away from the jet and sometimes from the choppers, wtf?
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6650

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

his missles are like miles away from the jet and sometimes from the choppers, wtf?
Normal. It only seems that way.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6591|Iceland

SargeV1.4 wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

Normal. It only seems that way.
most of my missles go through the chopper his are like 2m away from them and hit them! HX HX HX
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6650
Battlerecorder. <--- full stop
switchbladezz
+48|6615
i didnt read any posts above this but THIS GUY USES A MACRO, that one that estaben uses, not that it matters, ive even used that macro before.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard