max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6568|NYC / Hamburg

if you download the fankit from EA (dont ask, i have a lot of spare bandwith on my hands at university) and take a look at the movie "BF2 Trailer 1- Battle in mashtur" you can see the laser designator in action. the kit also shows lots of other features that got taken out (blackhawk had missiles, AT was 1 shot kill, MEC had a "insurgent" look, airplanes in mash, tanks "locked on" to enememy tanks and the killed with on e shot, ....)
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
rustynutz
I am British!
+124|6684|England and damn proud

max wrote:

if you download the fankit from EA (dont ask, i have a lot of spare bandwith on my hands at university) and take a look at the movie "BF2 Trailer 1- Battle in mashtur" you can see the laser designator in action. the kit also shows lots of other features that got taken out (blackhawk had missiles, AT was 1 shot kill, MEC had a "insurgent" look, airplanes in mash, tanks "locked on" to enememy tanks and the killed with on e shot, ....)
Yea but that happens on all games, they hype it up to something ever so cool, then let you down, but even though they took things out its still a good game.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6550|Southeastern USA
a laser designator for say, the Eng kit would be cool, in tandem with a laserguided bomb from a 35, so long as there was only one on the jet requiring frequent reloads, this would balance things out fairly well since the tanks would get the "lock alert" and have a chance of hunting the eng as well
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6633

Yeah it would be cool but as u guys said not many people would play just sit their and scream " ENEMY BOAT SPOTTED "

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard