Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6696|Canada
CBC news
http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/ … korea.html
the missiles and launch site
http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/dprk/facility/nodong.htm

Last edited by Spumantiii (2006-07-05 18:42:06)

*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6820|The planet Tophet
i hope china bombs the shit out of N.korea
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6688|Canberra, AUS
I'm starting to get edgy now.

And I'm starting to wonder why the fuck we spent so much on Iraq qhen the REAL threat - military threat - is North Korea.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6551|Long Island, New York

Spark wrote:

And I'm starting to wonder why the fuck we spent so much on Iraq qhen the REAL threat - military threat - is North Korea.
Agreed.

Speaking that there was CONCRETE PROOF that NK had weapons, but not Iraq. Good job, Bush.

Of course, if NK fired ANY missle from us, our deflectors from space would shoot them down and we'd nuke NK.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6820|The planet Tophet
"the battle for planet earth is just around the corner"
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6753|Omaha, Nebraska

Spark wrote:

Because they can actually fight back?
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6686|Colorado
Bring on the missiles , I'm tired of all this bluffing.

Last edited by TrollmeaT (2006-07-05 18:51:41)

S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6532|Montucky
Team America.. FUCK YEAH!!
Sondernkommando
+22|6730
North Korea is literally starving its people to death.  The U.S. gives food in order to extract concessions, but it just leads to the same things happening - only later on.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6703|Tampa Bay Florida
I would call Bush a pussy, but I won't.  I mean, NK has only been oppressing and starving their people since WW2, but I guess there's one of either two reasons we haven't invaded North Korea

1) Bush is chickenshit and is one hell of a hypocrite

2) The Bush administration respects people from the Middle East more than people in the East

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-07-05 18:54:45)

BornToKill67
It's a good day to die
+18|6674|Canada Eh?

Spark wrote:

Yea, me too the U.S should just pull out of Iraq and focus on their defence. I'm predicting that after the U.S pulls out of Iraq (they're getting whooped IMO), the U.S will go and attack North Korea. After a bit, North Korea will be dumbasses and launch their nuclear warheads towards the U.S.. Then the war will escalade into a nuclear world war and it will probably be the oriental countries vs. the rest of the world.

Those are my 2 cents and I am sorry if I offended anyone.
JaMDuDe
+69|6791

Poseidon wrote:

Spark wrote:

Agreed.

Speaking that there was CONCRETE PROOF that NK had weapons, but not Iraq. Good job, Bush.

Of course, if NK fired ANY missle from us, our deflectors from space would shoot them down and we'd nuke NK.
We dont have anti-missle space deflectors. Nice imagination though
Spark
+874|6688|Canberra, AUS

JaMDuDe wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Spark wrote:

Agreed.

Really?

Then why have I seen three news articles from US TV talking about an anti-missle defence?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
vanmani
Unintentionally Verbose
+26|6605|Australia

*TS*tphai wrote:

I seem to recall last time North Korea was being naughty China sent in a quarter of a million troops to defend them?

Dunno why, the remaining communist countries wanna stick together? I'm no expert on this. I just have the feeling that the US hasn't already hit N.Korea with a pre-emptive strike because the risk of China getting involved is too high.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6563|Southeastern USA
We could have had the defense system if those idiot dems and the whining pussies at the UN hadn't blocked Reagan's Star Wars program, seems they were afraid someone might build a missile that could avoid it....

(shits himself)

kinda like telling all the members of a SWAT team no to wear kevlar vests becaus someone might shoot at them with armor piercing bullets.

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-07-05 19:07:47)

Spark
+874|6688|Canberra, AUS

vanmani wrote:

*TS*tphai wrote:

I seem to recall last time North Korea was being naughty China sent in a quarter of a million troops to defend them?

Dunno why, the remaining communist countries wanna stick together? I'm no expert on this. I just have the feeling that the US hasn't already hit N.Korea with a pre-emptive strike because the risk of China getting involved is too high.
That was forty years ago. A lot - and I mean A LOT has changed. Espiecially China - they are now highly US/Western-oriented.
~ Richard Feynman
SoC./Omega
+122|6555|Omaha, Nebraska!

Spark wrote:

JaMDuDe wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Agreed.

Really?

Then why have I seen three news articles from US TV talking about an anti-missle defence?
they have, its a boeing747 with a ginormus lazer infront that targets the weak spots of the nuke and the nuke self distructs after a couple seconds

damn this sucks i dont want ww3 especially if china is involved, damn you china if you side with NK i will freak

Last edited by SoC./Omega (2006-07-05 19:15:57)

Lib-Sl@yer
+32|6727|Wherever the F**k i feel like

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

You know that nostradamus predicted THREE world wars, not two.
No man can predict the future.
spastic bullet
would like to know if you are on crack
+77|6554|vancouver
Fucking calm down already.

I think things are going to have to get a bit more desperate than this, for NK to decide tossing an ICBM in the general direction of North America is a good idea.  Think they don't know what would happen?  Please.

LOLz at the Nostradamus, btw...  Got a quote for that?
JaMDuDe
+69|6791

Spark wrote:

JaMDuDe wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Agreed.

Really?

We do have a missle defence, its from the ground and sea.
topthrill05
+125|6592|Rochester NY USA

Poseidon wrote:

Spark wrote:

Agreed.

No dumb ass. NK is allies with China. We can't just walk right in and take them over.

There would be some issues. Stop watching liberal media and learn some facts on your own.

NK is not a threat anymore than Iraq was.
Lib-Sl@yer
+32|6727|Wherever the F**k i feel like

JaMDuDe wrote:

Spark wrote:

JaMDuDe wrote:

Really?

We do have a missle defence, its from the ground and sea.
Actually we do but the are for laser guided missles like China and russia have. All it is is a little beam shot from space to make the bomb go into the ocean
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6543|Global Command

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

Nostradamus did.
Spark
+874|6688|Canberra, AUS

topthrill05 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Spark wrote:

Agreed.

No dumb ass. NK is allies with China. We can't just walk right in and take them over.

There would be some issues. Stop watching liberal media and learn some facts on your own.

NK is not a threat anymore than Iraq was.
"Learn some facts of your own"

I find this statement very odd in light of what you said.

North Korea is allied with China. Yes, that's true.

HOWEVER, so is the US. Want proof?

Look under any common object and 9 times out of 10 it will say 'Made in China'. Even your 'American'-made stuff is made from imported materials.

There is a MASSIVE trade relationship here. China is wise enough not to damage it.
~ Richard Feynman
Spark
+874|6688|Canberra, AUS

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

Nostradamus did.
He predicted the world would end in 1999AD. It's now 2006AD. Unless 'AD' means something completely different to him, I think we can leave this in the region of crackpot conspiracies.
~ Richard Feynman

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard