BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6628|Cork, Ireland
This topic really makes me laugh
h2ostg2
+4|6615|winston salem,nc
you make me laugh with those weak ass points. now get in the game and shut the hell up.
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6628|Cork, Ireland
Me?
Aphex_D
I live for the 306
+26|6650|Uk

h2ostg2 wrote:

aphex you remind me of metallica  ride the lightning bitch ride the lightning. how bout you come up with your own shit and quit leeching off of me.
Its called sarcasm you tard, Im reposting what unfunny shit you post. Your being a nab, stop embarresing yourself and thinking your all amazing. If you were that amazing you'd be getting paid to play...
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6538|Global Command
https://i4.tinypic.com/16j0rnp.gif
h2ostg2
+4|6615|winston salem,nc
yeah blazin you .  and aphex thats the best you got. come on girlie man come up with some original shit for once in your life.
l41e
+677|6657

BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6628|Cork, Ireland
Good gif. +1 for you
Madhadda1
+270|6553|Cedar Rapids, Iowa

HURLEY wrote:

Madhadda1 wrote:

h2ostg2 wrote:

yes mad i posted about yours already. if i wanted to play sniper and medic and rack up all sorts of points then i could be like you. but i did notice that my combat score and team score was well ahead of you.   

on a positive note i must give props to the spm 3.1 is damn impressive.

i cant end my post like this though--- play some more hours gain some more rank then you can talk. later yo
hahaha wtf are you talking, you have a higher score then me, duh your gunna have a better combat score and team score and im not a karkand whore.
LOL! yea but you are a wake island whore and have more points in vehicles than anything. being a vehicle whore isnt much better than a medic whore, actually id say its worse.

and you shouldnt talk about med whoring cause you have less hours than me and about 1000 more revives.
actually no i dont have more points in vehicles than anything else and if i did im sorry for using vehicles i guess they are against the rules.... oh and i have more revives than you because you suck.
ATG
Banned

BlaZin'Feenix wrote:

Good gif. +1 for you
Thanks dad! I'll catch ya back later.
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6628|Cork, Ireland
I'll see you in game, you n00b ass homo! I'll pwnerize you and rape you wiht my 1337 jet skills in da owning J-10!11Eleven!!!!!!oneone HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ATG
Banned
whoop whoop whoopass
Aphex_D
I live for the 306
+26|6650|Uk

h2ostg2 wrote:

yeah blazin you .  and aphex thats the best you got. come on girlie man come up with some original shit for once in your life.
Why do you need to fight on the internet? Is there something wrong with you or something. But W/E you think you so amazing and your clan will own everyone.. who cares ?.. honestly ?
l41e
+677|6657

h2ostg2, if you think acting all tough on an Internet forum and arguing with people you don't know makes you look 1337 or cool or tough or badass or something...

Wrong. It makes you look like a complete fucking idiot.
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6628|Cork, Ireland
Damn right! Free Karma for everybody! (If only I had some left)
Not
Great success!
+216|6585|Chandler, AZ
So I don't get it. Are you asking another clan to challenge you in a scrim? Or to just have some people come into your pub server and try to kill a few of you.

It seems like you're just asking for public games, which is sad. If you want an actual scrim, I know a few people that would gladly take your ego down a few pegs.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6633|Birmingham, UK

h2ostg2 wrote:

hey havok get the rest of your guns unlocked then you can speak. till then get back on the pole bitch.
Who says unlocks are best? Also, most people feel that the MP7 and the SCAR-L are fairly useless...
Aphex_D
I live for the 306
+26|6650|Uk

h2ostg2 wrote:

That reminds me

Capitalisation is the difference between
"I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse"
And
"i helped my uncle jack off a horse"

Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6586|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
One things to say...have been said before but got to do it.

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympiq...even if you win...you are still a retard so stop arguing and fraps this "Battle" and lets see who kick ass!
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6764|Scotland

God how much mre fucking arrogant can you get?
One thing to say, NOBODY CARES
DeoValente9
+9|6530|Jhb, South Africa
All this: Check my stats, no check mine i r0x0r you, and then another I PRAWN BOTH OF YOU NOOBS makes me want to kill a mother in law and sell my dick. bleh

h2ostg2 wrote:

No this aint Toyota. This is the man of men calling all you young punks out.  We are MVC/H2O Clan and we are looking for a challenge. We are tired of winning every single game we play.  Is there anyone out there that can beat us?  If you think you got it then bring it bitch.  You can find us at 69.65.15.14:16567.  We use a rotation of Strike, Sharqui, air map, Strike, Sharqui, air map, Mashtuur, air map.  Wake is one of the rotations used so that the hackers and cheats can be weeded out.  We are admind so as to keep clans on the same teams and to kick smacktards out so that everyone has the best gaming experience possible.  We also have teamspeak available and voip in the game.  If you wanna join teamspeak then join the game and ask MVC jon for the needed info.  Anyways bitches we will see you on the ground, face down, ass up and dead.
KNUCKLE UP AND GUARD YOUR GRILL cause MVC/H2O is here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and right now we are all out of bubble gum.  later bitches  stg2
Rofl. He said grill.

EDIT:

ROFL HE TOLD SOMEONE TO UNLOCK HIS GUNS FIRST THEN TALK SHIT!!! AHAHA! Strait up new kid we got right here. YOU CAN'T USE UNLOCKS DURING SCRIMS DUMBFUCK.

Last edited by TheCanadianTerrorist (2006-07-04 13:25:45)

pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6591|MANCHESTERRR
"is here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and right now we are all out of bubble gum."

Am i just stupid? WTF?! ive heard it before but didnt get it. someone pls enlighten me.

PoP wrote:

"is here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and right now we are all out of bubble gum."

Am i just stupid? WTF?! ive heard it before but didnt get it. someone pls enlighten me.
No he's an idiot. The actual saying is:

"I am here for two things, too chew bubble gum and kick ass. Too bad for you, I'm out of bubble gum."

Last edited by TheCanadianTerrorist (2006-07-04 13:29:08)

h2ostg2
+4|6615|winston salem,nc
alright fellas been fun frickin with ya but gotta get ready to take family to the fireworks show.  hope everyone has a good 4th. look forward to seein yall in the games. later

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard