JaM3z
Banned
+311|6721
So today as per useral i sit down to play some nice battlefeild 2, i go to join a nice normal Karkand 24/7 server, i get in and get commander of the MEC tea next thing i know alpha squad wants a vehicle drop.... where do you think they want it to do this stupid hotel glitch.

I ignored this dude for like 5 mins then i just got pissed off with it and tell him to shut the fuck up, then i here this 8 year old voice over VOIP and im like WTF, this kid ACTUALLY screams at me over VOIP he sounds like 8yrs old and he doesnt shut up for 15 fucking minutes just moaning at me.

Serioulsy this is getting stupid, i then found him and tk'd the shit out of him and all i get over VOIP is ARGHHH WHAT ARE DOING!!!!, FUCK YOU ASSHOLE, FUCK YOU, IM REPORTING YOU ASSHAT, im sorry? reporting me? your the one that asked for a fucking vodnik to glitch in to the hotel ffs.

Then i get over VOIP from this same kid, im going to get my dad, he will sort you out, next thing i know im kicked to make room for admin, the server wasnt even half full.

So a little fuckface 8 year old gets to go ruin this fucking game, it piss's me off the fact that these little pricks get there own way.

Im fed up of this shit, if this 1.4 beta patch is stable i will re order my server so that at least i can get a game in peace, god dam i miss my server

Anyway dont join this fucking stupid server, and fuck there server admins aswell:  24/7 KARKAND ONLY [NMA]

Last edited by JaM3z (2006-07-04 09:53:24)

joemah
+6|6752
you should have tried to put the velichle drop on his head.
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6571
Here!here!
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6776|UK
well come on our server 16 player karkand, we dont take crappy cheats, 16 player Ranked Server at IP:83.142.229.158 port:16567 INF ONLY!
homewestand
+3|6569|Coventry UK
He shouldnt even be playing the game hes not old enough. its a 16+. i blame the parents for buying them.
[TP~Bravo]Wiggy
Failure By Design
+39|6556|Cardiff, Wales, Uk.
Unlucky Jamez mate Come on the TP server on the weekend, we will have smacktards under control..

And why didnt you just block the guys voip :p?
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6569|The real world
I know, got kicked there once for having +100 points as infantry, wasnt possible by NMA means
dan500
+57|6857

Vilham wrote:

well come on our server 16 player karkand, we dont take crappy cheats, 16 player Ranked Server at IP:83.142.229.158 port:16567 INF ONLY!
§1.8 Players may not use or exploit game mechanisms to artificially boost their score ("stats padding") and Server administrators may not knowingly allow or encourage this activity on their servers.

§ Infantry only Servers

Good luck..
TimBob
+15|6663
mute him.....
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6641|Washington, DC

You should've dropped it then taken a screenshot of him in there.
TimBob
+15|6663

dan500 wrote:

Vilham wrote:

§1.8 Players may not use or exploit game mechanisms to artificially boost their score ("stats padding") and Server administrators may not knowingly allow or encourage this activity on their servers.

§ Infantry only Servers

Good luck..
you say that, but no knife pistol servers or infatry servers get shut down. You ROE guys cant really do anything but tell EA, and what do they do? exactly
=TFF=Omen_NataS
+60|6550
that's why i don't play comm.
dan500
+57|6857

TimBob wrote:

dan500 wrote:

Vilham wrote:

§ Infantry only Servers

Good luck..
you say that, but no knife pistol servers or infatry servers get shut down. You ROE guys cant really do anything but tell EA, and what do they do? exactly
This is how the system works..

* Players make either a player or server report
    * The system then tracks either the server or player for a set amount of time
    * Once that time has elapsed the ticket is kicked out of the system to one of the team members who then verifies all of the information or stats
    * If the ticket shows nothing wrong, or it's a false report, the ticket is closed and no further action is taken..
    * If the ticket does show either player or server violations then it is forwarded to a higher ranking member of the team who then reverifies it
    * Once it has been reverified it is then sent on to EA thru the system

(Waits for neg karma)
BlinQ
+2|6518

dan500 wrote:

TimBob wrote:

dan500 wrote:

§ Infantry only Servers

Good luck..
This is how the system works..

* Players make either a player or server report
    * The system then tracks either the server or player for a set amount of time
    * Once that time has elapsed the ticket is kicked out of the system to one of the team members who then verifies all of the information or stats
    * If the ticket shows nothing wrong, or it's a false report, the ticket is closed and no further action is taken..
    * If the ticket does show either player or server violations then it is forwarded to a higher ranking member of the team who then reverifies it

(Waits for neg karma)
I think germany had a squad aswell in the 2nd world war.
They called it gestapo.

Last edited by BlinQ (2006-07-04 10:50:08)

TimBob
+15|6663

dan500 wrote:

yes and rarely they do something about it
gazzie
Pulls out gun, Watch him run
+39|6732|England
Yeah you could of muted the fucker. Ah well errm we have a server same amount of players and admin quite a lot we let the idiots have the cars wait till there inside and boom screenshot time it is. They want to glitch give them the car let them inside the hotel and just take a screenshot then report them and watch there sorry ass go down.
BlinQ
+2|6518

TimBob wrote:

dan500 wrote:

yes and rarely they do something about it
All EA cares about is the BlinQ BlinQ and the money
thefousteph
+8|6741

[TP~Bravo]Wiggy wrote:

And why didnt you just block the guys voip :p?
That's exactly what i would've done!

Like Homer says: "Booooring" then cut it!!!

I'm lucky it didn't happen to yet (getting cough by kids yelling all the time)

Poor you - and Bastard Parents who don't even bother looking the age reqs for the game.

My 0.02$ (CND !!!)
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6776|UK

dan500 wrote:

Vilham wrote:

§ Infantry only Servers

Good luck..
yeah they hate infantry only that they are adding that option to servers... go figure, they dont care about inf only as it stops whores in vechicles. All the people that come on our server come on it because they dont want some guy in a tank on a 16 player server just ruining the fun.

Yeah checked your stats and as i guessed, you dont like inf only because your a tank whore.

Last edited by Vilham (2006-07-04 14:06:31)

STIZZA CRACK
+1|6596

dan500 wrote:

Vilham wrote:

§ Infantry only Servers

Good luck..
piss off kthnxbye
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6684|Canada Eh?
I am so going on that server with my alternate account. Teach them nubs who's boss
PRiMACORD
+190|6635|Home of the Escalade Herds
Should have sent him some Artillery,oops
137twozerosniper
+57|6575|UK
yea it really bugs u wen u get abused by a kid whos balls are still next to his ass
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6702|Sweden
Sometimes some guys use the VOIP but with EXTREMELY HIGH volume; scares me and almost gives me headache and a little tinnitus for a few seconds. "!!!Hello can enyone hear me?!!!".

But I have never heard a kid talking before. Just grown up people from America/Sweden/Norway/Asia and mostly Germans.

I hate all cheaters, today I saw that car at hotel, so I just noob-tubed the bastard & blowed his stupid car = JON.ANTONSSON[Teamkilled - Noob-Tube]Idiot01 = Punish. And I am completly proudly satisfyed, haha!.

dan500 wrote:

Vilham wrote:

§ Infantry only Servers

Good luck..
WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT THE BFROE. They restrict the stupidest shit. I WANT TO PLAY GOD DAMN INFANTRY, LET ME. I DON'T WANT FUCKING JETS SHOOT ME OR GOD DAMN TANKS BLOWING ME UP. I don't see how infantry is stat padding at all. Most infantry servers let you use light armor anyways, some of them even let you use medium armor (APC's.)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard