KVNY
+25|6665|SoCal
Whats the most catastrophic or funniest BF2 fuck up you've ever had.  Mine would have to be the time I accidentally crashed into a full blackhawk in my f-35... and the pilot of the blackhawk got pinned with all 6 tks and kicked lol.  I think that was in the demo though .  Lets hear 'em!

Last edited by KVNY (2006-07-04 08:59:56)

jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6536|Singapore
tv'd a friendly full bh...crazy shit..
S.Greendyk
+7|6518|The Netherlands
my worst Fuck Up in BF2:

I was flying a jet and I saw how some teammates struggled to get to the CP. so I though: "I'm gonna give 'em some air support" What was wrong?
I flown over and then noticed that what I thought that the enemy was defending...
It was our team taking over...
bennisboy
+829|6656|Poundland
I had jus started using my joystick to fly. had a whole squad in my black hawk, managed  to avoid an AA missile, but lost control, flipped it over, bailed out and watched it blow up with my whole squad in. needless to say, numerous kick votes were intitiated
Ganko_06
Laughter with an S
+167|6654|Camoran's Paradise
Back when I first started and was a little confused and to be short, i was the USMC on Oman and got disoriented as to which team i was on.  I was spec ops and thought i would blow up some commander toys only to find out that is was our own artillery.  Oops.
bennisboy
+829|6656|Poundland
looooooooooooooool. BUMP
=TFF=Omen_NataS
+60|6549
letting my little sis play T'k and Suicides like crazy and the best of all she thinks it's funny xD
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6748|Pakistan/England
i was quite embarassed when me and the_black_rat were screwing around with knifes, pistols and nades and i accidentally threw the grenade at this chimney-like thing, and the grenade bounced back at us. i actually dive-proned on top of the grenade, hoping that only i would die and not him, but i ended up getting -6 for that lol
shaga_delik
+8|6675|Brighton, UK
Joined a Wake server and my side had just taken the Airfield.  So I spawned as Spec Ops and took out the Arty.  Wait a minute....  I'm Chinese!

Disconnected from server pretty sharpish.
Sgt.Zubie
+77|6585
My worst fuck up...I was coming down the hill towards the Hotel and I actually see 4 USMC grunts facing back inside the fenced in area firing at some unseen MEC soldiers. (but what my mind's eye saw was 4 MEC soldiers firing in my direction!) So I whipped out a grenade and threw it at them, just as it was coming out of my hand I realized I was fragging Marines! It was to late of course and I as you would know it I made the perfect throw and teamkilled all 4 of them and all 4 imediately punished and I was kicked from the server for excessive teamkilling.

That moment still burns in my mind lol the most kills I've ever gotten with one grenade were teammates!! arrrgggg

Last edited by Sgt.Zubie (2006-07-04 10:17:23)

PASSUBY
+30|6642|Louisiana

Ganko_06 wrote:

Back when I first started and was a little confused and to be short, i was the USMC on Oman and got disoriented as to which team i was on.  I was spec ops and thought i would blow up some commander toys only to find out that is was our own artillery.  Oops.
Done that too! WHOOPS!
|SoW|MuskieKilla
+7|6801|Colorado Springs
haha yea i have done that before too i was like im gonna destroy their arty, then all of a sudden after it was too late, i was like ok crap that was mine! so i got an engineer kit and repaired my own screw up lol.
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6568|The real world
Taking down a full black, with friendlys, the carcass dropped on the carrier killed everyone who was waiting for the plane, 5 people

11 teamkills, ban
shaga_delik
+8|6675|Brighton, UK

shaga_delik wrote:

Joined a Wake server and my side had just taken the Airfield.  So I spawned as Spec Ops and took out the Arty.  Wait a minute....  I'm Chinese!

Disconnected from server pretty sharpish.
Cool I just got my first Karma for this!  Negative..... :-)  Apparantly for being a racist?

Last edited by shaga_delik (2006-07-04 10:31:30)

KVNY
+25|6665|SoCal
Cool I just got my first Karma for this!  Negative..... :-)  Apparantly for being a racist?
Yeah, looks like someones a little negative karma happy today...
Today 10:22:15      -1      Worst/ funniest bf2 fuck up      No language merci

Last edited by KVNY (2006-07-04 10:38:29)

Cursed You
+64|6597|Idaho
joining GoF's server with no admin on! ZING!

Erm..

Well there was this one time on FuShe Pass.  Two of our teammates snuck around and killed the people waiting for the Z-10 and took it.  I saw the 10 starting up and Im like "the 10 is taking off swing me over there" so my pilot complied and I TV'd the Z-10.  Yeah...  Its nothing bad but having control of the sky would have been good.  Nothing as bad as Elmo at least.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6715|Antarctica
The day I downloaded 1.2......
dontfeedthenerd
+38|6556
I blame this one a red tag bug, but I TOWed a hovering friendly helo in sharqi.

It was a damn good shot. But then 2 tk's for the helo, 2 more for the helo crashing onto 2 medics.

another one:

First time I was flying a blackhawk, I had 2 passengers. Flew OB because a jet was chasing me. So I'm OB the timer starts ticking down, I panic and lose control of a Blackhawk... Yea I know. Turns out I kill us all by not getting in bounds fast enough.
t0mhank5
+319|6721|Surge
the time i was flying a blackhawk on mashtuur pre-1.2, with 6 guys in it. i decided id try a loop, cuz the whole other team was dead with no bases. turns out i wasnt high enough, so right before we hit the ground, i bailed. cringing for the 5 tks and punishes i was about to receive, i noticed that one of the gunners got the tks, about 2 seconds before the round ended. i left the server out of shame.
xWSxCriminalx
+40|6546
I was chasing a J-10 on Wake fired a bunch of missles from the f-35 they missed and two strays hit a friendly BH taking off it was full so that was just fucking great...best part was that the body fell on 3 more guys....i got kicked almost instantly
PunkX
stoned
+198|6633|Canada
I was flying a jet, and there where guys takinga a flag, so i swooped down to see if there were any enemies and i got a capture assist
t0mhank5
+319|6721|Surge
haha not sure if thats an emarrasing moment, but ive done the same thing punkx.
Special_ops_3
Dolphin Diver
+37|6518|The Sky
It said "We lost control of an outpost" but at the same time my team was capping an outpost. So I fly over with my F-15 and bomb the wrong base 8 teamkills
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6725

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

The day I downloaded 1.2......
same here.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6656
full blackhawk, tried to do a backflip at low levels and accidently crashed onto the deck of the uss essex where all the plane whores were waiting for there f35b well as you can imagine no one in the BH survived and about 4 other players were killed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard