Scorpian65
+14|6746
Joined a 64 map Dragon Valley and jumped in the linebacker. I proceeded to kill everything in the air and a couple APC's. As I'm headed for the farmhouse I get locked up by an APC thats coming from the temple. He missed with the rocket as I ducked behind the rockpile along that stretch of road. He kept coming and I stayed on my course and we meet on the road. My armor fighting style is to meet the enemy headon and not run away at the slightest sign of trouble. So when we finally got within hand to hand distance he was at an angle to me and I hit his rear end and rolled him over then proceeded to beat the chit outta his APC. After killing him I get a message to the effect of "Another one joins the vehicle whoring club" and I was booted. Obviously the admin didnt like getting owned in his APC. I rejoined and jumped back in my linebacker and ended the map with gold.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6724
i got kicked for reason: you made my sister cry. that was fucking freaky
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6702|Howell, Mi USA
Kicked For: "Being a tank whore"
gotta be the funniest

Kicked & Banned for (get this) "Being in armor over 50% of the round"
Dousch baggle server there ^^^^^

And then theres the classic "Kick for High Ping" when u beat an admin to "his" chopper.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
anzus
Wheres the trigger?
+34|6652|Wangaratta, Australia

Cbass wrote:

And then theres the classic "Kick for High Ping" when u beat an admin to "his" chopper.
why cant they just type the truth in their reason "im no good at this game so anyone else better than me must leave"
samfink
+31|6563
as for lag I produce, surprisingly, it's usually ME that lags, not others. and greater than 130? then can you diretc e to a wake map that I can fnd that has a ping less than that from the UK that is ranked AND is usualyl not full?

edit- and if I can find one like thta, I do play it. I'm thinking of playing on the BF2S european server, actually.I'm jus trying to hone my skills a little first.

Last edited by samfink (2006-05-23 05:59:29)

Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6702|Howell, Mi USA

anzus wrote:

Cbass wrote:

why cant they just type the truth in their reason "im no good at this game so anyone else better than me must leave"
LoL because they don't want to lose admin power or even their server when u report them for admin abuse. I love when u totally pwn and admin or his team. it's funny to watch the good players on YOUR team start being kicked for "high ping" or "make room for admin"

It's pretty F#&k'in pathetic. They just got no skillz so they boot u
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6696|UK
saying "stupid"
doxed
+21|6654
shooting too many people out of their plane/helos. they said i was base raping, although the airfield was cappable. i wasn't even hard to find, i was basically out in the open.
IKC-Wildcat
+1|6656
I don't have the lamest reason but i think it's frigen bull when someone runs in front of your shot and they get killed punish you then you get kicked or banned i mean i've been banned from servers where a guy shoots me to get a plane and he is still in the game he starts shooting me yet again the next time so i just turn kill him this time and they ban me that is crap i mean heck i don't think i have very many servers left with good pings to play on because of idiots like that.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6759

anzus wrote:

Hyper wrote:

nothing wrong with that
do you pay the bills for the server you were on?
id venture to say no, then dont complain when somone who DOES pay for it wants to play and you get the boot for it.
agree with that totally.

Hyper wrote:

kicking NUB for downsyndrome-no cookies for you
shocked and disgusted by that
that is because you have no idea what it means.

http://ds.urbanup.com/485949
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6606|Cheshire. UK

anzus wrote:

got booted for tking when I had just joined the server and hadnt fired a shot, most likely they were making room for a admin or clan member.
Same happened here ....I was the only one without a Tag in front of my name and "Kicked for Excessive team killing.."
DrunkenPirate
Rum Baron
+44|6701|Norfolk, England

Evil_Apu wrote:

Well here's my lamest kick;

I was commander at Strike At karkand, I look up 'Kicking Evil_apu. Reason: Make room for admin''
How is that a lame reason exactly?
Speelbal
+146|6760|Netherlands
There allready is a topic about this. Mine.

A better one too.
sidneysmut
Banned
+13|6600
you've experienced for being kicked from server.....

happened to me the other day on a norwegian server. i was on the usmc carrier and i shot the underside of the usmc helicopter just after it had taken off. imagine how little damage that would have done to the chopper, if any damage at all!

two seconds later... kicked... reason... "damaging own team's hardware"!

right, ok. no problem. i re-joined the server hoping to rejoin my squad. now i was on the wrong team. so, i switched team.

two seconds later... kicked... reason... "lamejumping"!

my lamest reason, the first, "damaging your own team's hardware"!

your turn!

Last edited by sidneysmut (2007-05-23 08:14:45)

Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6728|Scotland
i killd admin (with knife)
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6444|UK
name violation,

for owning the admin with an SVD
']['error
Banned
+630|6652|The Netherlands
Banning 00.Terror.00 "COCKSUCKING FUCKER!!"
wachtler83
+22|6594|Columbus,Ohio
stealing admins f18 and killing him in his mobile aa
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6594|Sweden
And yet again the search nazis strike to kill the vibrant forums. What's wrong with a brand new and interesting discussion?

My lamest reason was for excessive teamkilling when i didn't even teamkill. I did kill some admin too many times though.....

Last edited by klassekock (2007-05-23 08:28:26)

Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6236|Scotland!
I've been kicked because someone with a similar name was baseraping
weasel_thingo
+74|6335
went on another account, went on a k/p server teamkilled and nadded them then got kicked for "stat padding"
i was like mmmk, thats all i got
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6607|S.C.
Impossible Head-shot
Badcow68
+4|6733|Tucson, AZ
Throw a grenade into a spawn point that was being taken and killed all three that were trying to take it. Got kicked for "Stat Pading"
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6311|The | Netherlands
Spawnkilling an admin in my own teams uncap base (Karkand, I was USMC)
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6535|So Cal
got kicked for high ping when it was @ 20... somebody was butthurt

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard