N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6540
As you all know claymores are indestructible if in the right position (if not then get an engy to take them away). In a GOOD squad with people who know what to look for you should spot claymores easily in the open. All you have to do is get a guy to set it off and then get him revived. Keep doing this till theres no more clays and you can move in and take the flag or whatever. Sounds easy doesnt it? Well the sad thing is NO ONE has the brains to do this. I have RARELY seen a squad that will try and set off the claymores with one person and then revive. They always end up losing the medic first and then the whole squad gets screwed because of their stupidity.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6544|Singapore
too bad theres no "Enemy Claymore Spotted" option
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6790|London UK

Of at very least, as squad leader let them go first, at least if you cant revive them they spawn back on you.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6691|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I'm sorry but I have seen this tactic used many times vs my clays.  Perhaps its a uk thing??
']['error
Banned
+630|6662|The Netherlands
yep we all hate claymore's
explosivo
Banned
+262|6661

']['error wrote:

yep we all hate claymore's
i love claymores, so fuck you.....cockface,,,,,have +1
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6639|London, England
Everyone knows that, the thing is:

Why the fuck should we give a Sniper, arguably the lamest kit in any game in general, a free kill? Yes the victim doesn't get a death, but the fucking sniper shouldn't get a free kill for placing a Claymore right there without the proper means to destroy it. That's why people hate claymores. Unfortunatley it's one of the only few things to do when facing a claymore.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6655|Wigan. Manchester. England.
ive got my squad to do it before. works wonders
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6577|The real world
There is a enemy mine spotted in the sound files, just doesnt work
Bjorn_Again
+13|6618|Bonny Scotland
As spec ops in my squad I am official claymore magnet! My mate is medic and revives me to allow me to hit another in a few secs!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard