(RB)BuLLeT-X2
+12|6524|Miami, FL
I think keyboard only is great, it's as equal as flying with a joystick IMO. Any opinions?
SargeV1.41(tempfix)
+2|6517

(RB)BuLLeT-X2 wrote:

it's as equal as flying with a joystick
No.
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6636|Los Angeles, California, US.

SargeV1.41(tempfix) wrote:

(RB)BuLLeT-X2 wrote:

No.
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
Defiance
+438|6680

(RB)BuLLeT-X2 wrote:

No.
He said in his opinion...

Theoretically anyone can be just as good with any control system, so just keep practicing.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6729|California

keyboard does service to pwnage. i can iniciate rotating helo of death mode with ease
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6707

DaReJa wrote:

(RB)BuLLeT-X2 wrote:

No.
(RB)BuLLeT-X2
+12|6524|Miami, FL
How is that I think holding the Up and left arrow keys gives you the same performance if you push the joystick to the top left.
Defiance
+438|6680

(RB)BuLLeT-X2 wrote:

How is that I think holding the Up and left arrow keys gives you the same performance if you push the joystick to the top left.
Because it's true?
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6636|Los Angeles, California, US.

stryyker wrote:

keyboard does service to pwnage. i can iniciate rotating helo of death mode with ease
Thats True, But, I'm talking more about Dogfights etc....
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6710|Australia
Yeah i do, i reckon i got pretty good stats to. Most of my kills are not with a J-10 to.
blakrobe
+3|6540
keyboards good eh... I tried the joystick, but it just isn't as stable... although the mouse isnt as responsive... I think I'll get a Logitech G7 mouse.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6747|The Hague, Netherlands

I dunno how good it is with joystick, but i only use my keyboard
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
SargeV1.41(tempfix)
+2|6517
a pure positive/neutral/pure negative control system can never beat one where you can accurately control how fast you turn and properly control your speed.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6729|California

DaReJa wrote:

stryyker wrote:

i have a joysitck, nice ones (staiek X52). never used them. i rly should learn, but im saving them for 2142
(RB)BuLLeT-X2
+12|6524|Miami, FL
Yeah that's just common sense, the game doesn't give any advantage to using the joystick. Arrow keys can make turns as sharp as the joystick, you just gotta be good at holding them without crashing instead of tapping them.

For example, my fingers are almost always holding down the arrow keys in a jet, when I want to switch directions, lets say I want to bank right, I release "Left" and "Up", and hold down "Down" and "Right"
(RB)BuLLeT-X2
+12|6524|Miami, FL
I have a Logitech G7 Mouse, and it isn't as responsive as the keyboard. Even at 2000 DPI.
']['error
Banned
+630|6653|The Netherlands
i use my mouse and keyboard and i don't think my aviator stats are bad, just because I dont use an joystick
Defiance
+438|6680

stryyker wrote:

DaReJa wrote:

stryyker wrote:

i have a joysitck, nice ones (staiek X52). never used them. i rly should learn, but im saving them for 2142
You got an X52 for BF2? Wow..

The assault ships in 2142 will be more heli like (guess what, no jets! ahahaa) so you best start practicing in a helicopter.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6748|Comber, Northern Ireland
i use the keyboard and mouse and i can take down any enemy....even j-10's
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6729|California

Defiance wrote:

stryyker wrote:

DaReJa wrote:

You got an X52 for BF2? Wow..

The assault ships in 2142 will be more heli like (guess what, no jets! ahahaa) so you best start practicing in a helicopter.
enter rotating helos of death, i used a joystick in BF:V, and i was the own with the Huey gunshits and cobras
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6748|Comber, Northern Ireland

PspRpg-7 wrote:

DaReJa wrote:

No.
pyramid
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6710|Australia

']['error wrote:

i use my mouse and keyboard and i don't think my aviator stats are bad, just because I dont use an joystick
I do.
SargeV1.41(tempfix)
+2|6517
how about my honest opinion on this matter?

Get a joystick and use it for longer than a few hours. get used to it. gosh, actually learn how to fly properly with one! but no, the majority of pilots thesedays don't even know what a dogfight is, and instead they go spewing their theories about balance and how they can baserape better with their precious j-10 with a keyboard/mouse on these forums.

Pick up a joystick. Configure it. Learn how to fly. Practice. Actually become good at it! but don't go posting such bullshit everywhere! THERE IS NO WAY A KEYBOARD AND/OR MOUSE IS BETTER THAN A JOYSTICK.

have you so-called 'aviators' got that? good.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6729|California

how about my honest opinion on this matter?

Get a joystick and use it for longer than a few hours. get used to it. gosh, actually learn how to fly properly with one! but no, the majority of pilots thesedays don't even know what a dogfight is, and instead they go spewing their theories about balance and how they can baserape better with their precious j-10 with a keyboard/mouse on these forums.

Pick up a joystick. Configure it. Learn how to fly. Practice. Actually become good at it! but don't go posting such bullshit everywhere! THERE IS NO WAY A KEYBOARD AND/OR MOUSE IS BETTER THAN A JOYSTICK.

have you so-called 'aviators' got that? good.
meh. ive done alright with a keyboard
(by alright i mean a ratio of 10 in a jet)
(RB)BuLLeT-X2
+12|6524|Miami, FL
Sarge... Read one of my above posts, If your good enough with the keyboard only it performs just as good as a joystick. Just because with a joystick you can move it in one direction doesnt mean its more responsive. A combination of keys does the same exact thing!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard