nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6648|The Netherlands
nade shake
snoogy_beef
Jim Beam is my water...
+8|6650|Gold Coast, Australia

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

I don't know whats happening in other countries but here in Australia EA has made deal with pizza hut so that you can get BF2 + pizzas and bla bla. The point is this has really fucked up gameplay lately with so many really shit people playing. I had a first class private as commander today, i mean seriously no commander is better. Anything happening like this anywhere else?
eh im not complainin, more points to score that way
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6694|Australia
You end up with too many of these" Pizza Hut noobs" on one server at a time and your in for a miserable night of gaming.

Tk'ers, Guys who cant fly but always manage to get in the chopper/jet, Guys who stand in the middle of nowhere staring at the enemys shiny attack chopper, guys who get commander then get in a chopper or try and fight on the frontline.(that one is not exclusive to "pizza hutters")
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6648|The Netherlands
mooooooomy stop pizza hut is givving out the games coz i wana have real enemys
vassili
+66|6544
cheese pizza ftw
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6749|Honolulu, HI
ZOMG BF2 and 2 pizzas for $39 AUS?  Jesus Tittyfucking Christ, what's that work out to, about $30 US, $35 tops...Imagine if, on that day I walked into CompUSA intending to buy BF2, I had not only gotten a coupon for $15 off, but free food as well?  God, I could almost bring myself to believe EA doesn't totally suck for that.

As for the new "Pizza Hut noobs" I imagine it would be a blessing from heaven for a lone wolf infantry guy like me.  Not noticing the n00bs TKing for vehicles and jets + 32 enemy players with pizza-greased fingers and 5 global hours = insane infantry K/D for me!
-=5TON3D
+42|6555|u.k
i wonder if the pizza guys moped would crash to tarmac on delivery,or he gets loss of connection on his brakes,due to the bf2 curse lol.
MorbidFetus
+76|6572|Ohio

BlaZin'Feenix wrote:

BF2 with pizza? by any chance would there be cheese on this so-called pizza?
Read the fine print. It's actually not pizza, it's pizzea. You'll get the cheese on a later date but the delivery man will have to take back the sauce and pepperoni.
{A.K.A}LordBeefman
+32|6622|Sydney, Australia

Jakethe8lf wrote:

Yay, more fodder for my KDR.
kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill spawn rape yea kd improving due to my newbies playing here in australia signing new members to {A.K.A}  http://www.clanaka.co.nz/

love  AF

bring on the newbies spawn rape them
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6647|Britain and Damn proud of it!
Those communist bastards have got us good this time, quickly! To the Choppah!!
zer0fus10n
+14|6533
Lol spray and pray keeps calling everyone pizza hutters and shit on node 2 wake island lol theres this guy kings10 he comes on to that server and goes commander and flys jets and choppers around and artys the carrier and shit when hes usmc hes like ranked private
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6580|The real world

-=5TON3D wrote:

i wonder if the pizza guys moped would crash to tarmac on delivery,or he gets loss of connection on his brakes,due to the bf2 curse lol.
omg lag
']['error
Banned
+630|6665|The Netherlands

vassili wrote:

cheese pizza ftw
hmmmmm
https://www.fishheadcantina.com/images/pizza1.gif
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6696|Canberra, AUS
I see... that would be the explanation behind the sudden influx of noobs.

And I thought it was the holidays.

Wait.

Holidays haven't started yet, have they?

Oh well. They have for me.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
dontfeedthenerd
+38|6568
Summer's started for us in the US. More time = more gaming
dubbs
+105|6653|Lexington, KY
Bet some delivery guy is happy.  Three free games in a week.  For sure he can talk someone who does not own a PC out of them. 

Delivery Man: You own a PC?
Customer: No
Delivery Man: Instead of a tip, can I have your game?

OR

Delivery Man: I forgot your game at the store.  I'll run that back out to you.
Customer: Do not worry about it, I do not have a PC anyways.
Delivery Man (on his way to the car): n00b.

Edit: Did a Google search on Pizza Hut and PC Gaming this seems like a Aussie only special at this time.

Last edited by dubbs (2006-07-06 01:17:19)

Bernadictus
+1,055|6758

Pizza-noobs. Well I forsee a whole lot of resupply points!
J=MAN
+25|6679|OZ
Hmmm, yeah I only just found out about this. I think I saw an ad for it on telly, but just concluded I was hallucinating.

It seems that "Pizza Hut n00b" is now the ultimate insult. Yesterday I was playing on Wake; I jumped in a free J-10 only to have Bobster69 throw himself under my wheels and punish. I informed him that anyone who does that is a f---wit. He flamed right back, so I told him to go buy another pizza and get another game. He started spamming that it wasn't his first account, and a massive flame-war ensued between him and about 3 other players. Meanwhile I was off elsewhere quietly scoring points.

So we've got to thank good ole' Pizza Hut for all the extra extertainment!
eagles1106
+269|6605|Marlton, New Jersey.
they need to start the [PHN] clan for every person that gets bf2 from pizza hut so we'll be warned when we see them on a server that they just got the game from pizza hut!  PHN=Pizza Hut Noobs
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6694|Colorado
I'm surprised this didn't start in the US, omg they had better not even think about it, if they do they had better make a noid skin for all of them.https://www.inficad.com/~richarde/toystore/Images/2002_1115_221348AA%20noid.JPG that would be a better way to spot them.
eagles1106
+269|6605|Marlton, New Jersey.

TrollmeaT wrote:

I'm surprised this didn't start in the US, omg they had better not even think about it, if they do they had better make a noid skin for all of them.http://www.inficad.com/~richarde/toysto … 20noid.JPG that would be a better way to spot them.
rofl, orange bunny pizza hut noobs hopping all over the battlefield   ....The invasion has begun, RUN THE N00BS ARE COMING!
Disodium
+13|6535|Sydney
pizza hutters are good for your stats!
chaosdragon001
Whee
+53|6530|Los Angeles, California
I had a horrible commander as well today.. Private first class.. He somehow managed to hit my heli with an arty strike when I was up around 250+ft in the air.. then he blames it on me, and that I flew into it. How the hell do you fly into that crap? Nevertheless, I changed team, and continously owned him with the other heli until he left.

(I suck at Command BTW)
s()mtingWong
+48|6714
EA better make sure theres no bugs in my pizza.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6652|Washington, DC

omfg i want pizza

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard